RT.com - Nordstream Pipelines can be restored.

It's a whodunit!

The deed plays right into Russia's agenda, but their denial is very easy to accept on account of it obviously are their pipelines.

And now proclaiming that they can be fixed again plays into Russia's hands on account of America not fixing them will result in Europeans possibly freezing during the coming winter.

It's a whodunit!

The deed plays right into Russia's agenda, but their denial is very easy to accept on account of it obviously are their pipelines.

And now proclaiming that they can be fixed again plays into Russia's hands on account of America not fixing them will result in Europeans possibly freezing during the coming winter.

Why do you expect the US to fix Russian pipelines?

Why do you expect the US to fix Russian pipelines?
I expect that it will finally be concluded that America is responsible.

Maybe we could imagine it to be an international effort with Russia helping to foot the bill?

What do you think?

Maybe we could imagine it to be an international effort with Russia helping to foot the bill?

What do you think?

I doubt the US did this.. and there's no reason for the US or anyone else to fix it. It's a Russian business expense.

I doubt the US did this.. and there's no reason for the US or anyone else to fix it. It's a Russian business expense.
Russia being allowed to fix them alone would be a political coup for their side and be received with deep gratitude by the Europeans.

That would make it a hard decision for America.

US/Nato resolve show signs of indecision, due to the threat to Eurpoe of the equivalent of the christian's armageddon.

Is America's propaganda keeping Americans safe and brave and full of confidence still?

Russia being allowed to fix them alone would be a political coup for their side and be received with deep gratitude by the Europeans.

That would make it a hard decision for America.

US/Nato resolve show signs of indecision, due to the threat to Eurpoe of the equivalent of the christian's armageddon.

Is America's propaganda keeping Americans safe and brave and full of confidence still?

Russia invaded Ukraine!!!! Do they want to sell their gas, or not?

What do you think?
It wouldn't surprise me if one day, due to his dementia, Biden just flat out admits on a live stream that he ordered the pipelines to be blown up.

Just like when Quid Pro Joe confessed on live stream video to the extortion/bribery scheme that got Ukraine's Prosecutor General fired for raiding Burisma. And just like when he confessed on live stream video that his campaign had the biggest voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.

“Donald” is the second least disguised Russian troll posting here

Forum List

Back