Roy Moores Lie detector test

Asked for dates. No jailbait and don't hand me your pedophile shit you fucking scum.

You need to be banned for lying about pedophilia.
The only one lying about pedophilia is child fuckin' Roy Moore

2qg0WUw.jpg

Liar. Now I have built a portfolio of all your accusations against Moore claiming he is a pedophile. All of them. This website might be at risk and that's a pity. But to get you, it's worth it.

Merry Christmas.
Some of your friends have accused me of being a paedo on this very site. Does this mean I can sue the board ?
Ignore her she's probably drunk again
She seems to be very angry about something.
Yes her propaganda sources have really worked her into a tizzy

Doug Jones officially wins Alabama election as court rejects Roy Moore's lawsuit

Moore also claimed that “he successfully completed a polygraph test confirming the representations of misconduct made against him during the campaign are completely false”.

This is the first I have heard of this and may shed new light on the situation. Why did he not make this public before the election ?

I do look forward to seeing the results.
$20 there were no questions asked in the polygraph about whether he trolled malls for underaged pussy

$40 there was no polygraph :deal:
$60 Moore doesn't know what a polygraph is

... people on tv have been saying Moore was a child molester every day, and nothing was done about it.

The person that could do something about it, Moore, has not lived up to his promise to sue people. That's the most telling part about all this.
For shame. He has passed a lie detector test. Apparently.

... people on tv have been saying Moore was a child molester every day, and nothing was done about it.

The person that could do something about it, Moore, has not lived up to his promise to sue people. That's the most telling part about all this.
For shame. He has passed a lie detector test. Apparently.

And like people have pointed out several times, doing a lie detector test AFTER the fact makes no sense. Not to mention that lie detector tests really don't mean anything as they are not even admissible in court.

"Without having known who gave (Moore) his test and which type of test was used, and specifically how the questions were formulated, I can't give an opinion," on the polygraph test that Moore said he took.

Joan Beck, with the Alabama Polygraph Examiners Board, said there are about 105 licensed polygraph examiners in the state. The bulk of them are law enforcement examiners.

She said she is often contacted by people wanting the names and numbers of private polygraph examiners in their area. She said she was not contacted by Roy Moore or anyone who said they were part of the Moore campaign.

Doug Jones officially wins Alabama election as court rejects Roy Moore's lawsuit

Moore also claimed that “he successfully completed a polygraph test confirming the representations of misconduct made against him during the campaign are completely false”.

This is the first I have heard of this and may shed new light on the situation. Why did he not make this public before the election ?

$20 there were no questions asked in the polygraph about whether he trolled malls for underaged pussy

$80 he thinks "Polly Graff" was a Brownie Girl Scout he bought cookies from and then tried to show her a game with the box.

$80 he thinks "Polly Graff" was a Brownie Girl Scout he bought cookies from and then tried to show her a game with the box.
Its not a matter for levity. Many men in their 70s would struggle to remember when they grabbed a teenagers tits.

Its not a matter for levity. Many men in their 70s would struggle to remember when they grabbed a teenagers tits.

Eh I guess so.... he certainly had issues remembering what the law is.

Several times I believe. Now he has time to reflect on his career
Rocking on the porch, re-imagining the Confederacy, "darkies" singing sweet songs and teenie temptresses grabbing his cock.
Happy days !

Rocking on the porch, re-imagining the Confederacy, "darkies" singing sweet songs and teenie temptresses grabbing his cock.
Happy days !

Wha ah remembuh the Olde Hick'ry House --- before it moved to Jawja..... settin' out in the parking lot waiting for the waitresses to get off....

Yessir, those were the days, back when black people's votes weren't actually counted -- Ah tell ya it jest ain't lack it used ta be....

Happy days !

Wha ah remembuh the Olde Hick'ry House --- before it moved to Jawja..... settin' out in the parking lot waiting for the waitresses to get off....

Yessir, those were the days, back when black people's votes weren't actually counted -- Ah tell ya it jest ain't lack it used ta be....

Guess what boys. I've been busy.

I got you and I love it. Traveller is my husband. He's rocked it too. You are fucked.

:)

Happy days !

You in particular my husband wants a word with you.

The women are liars; I find this beyond distasteful but now I hope these women understand what will happen for lying.
I always believed those women were lying.

Three women. I know the territory and I know their backgrounds.
And they made it up to steal the election.

All three did. Wasn't a steal. It was classic manouever but with the best of help with Republicans on board. McMullin spent millions in the last two weeks spreading this bullshit around.

The sound of the next neck cracking is going to be his.

The women are liars; I find this beyond distasteful but now I hope these women understand what will happen for lying.
I always believed those women were lying.

Three women. I know the territory and I know their backgrounds.
And they made it up to steal the election.

All three did. Wasn't a steal. It was classic manouever but with the best of help with Republicans on board. McMullin spent millions in the last two weeks spreading this bullshit around.

The sound of the next neck cracking is going to be his.
Of course it was stolen. Moore would never have lost that election had those women never made those claims.

Happy days !

I want to know the bitches boyfriend who supposedly picked her up after the so called rape attempt.

Want to run that BOYFRIENDS NAME BY ME ASSHOLE?

Forum List

Back