Roy Moores Lie detector test

Now for the rest of you...you do your shit. I want answers to all of this. I want to know the name of the boyfriend who picked up Bev that she was alsmost raped out of the car with no child locks.

I want the name of the man who picked her up. I want to know the name of that man because he could truly corroborate her story or make it a lie.

She said she fell out of the car. WHO THE FUCK WAS THE MAN WHO PICKED HER UP AND TOOK HER HOME?

Now for the rest of you...you do your shit. I want answers to all of this. I want to know the name of the boyfriend who picked up Bev that she was alsmost raped out of the car with no child locks.

I want the name of the man who picked her up. I want to know the name of that man because he could truly corroborate her story or make it a lie.

She said she fell out of the car. WHO THE FUCK WAS THE MAN WHO PICKED HER UP AND TOOK HER HOME?
Well then git to work, Sherlock.

TD I have no idea why you are taking this personal.

Even when Hannity gave Moore a chance to flat out deny the claims, the best answer he could says is he never dated a girl without her mother's permission...

$80 he thinks "Polly Graff" was a Brownie Girl Scout he bought cookies from and then tried to show her a game with the box.
Its not a matter for levity. Many men in their 70s would struggle to remember when they grabbed a teenagers tits.

Eh I guess so.... he certainly had issues remembering what the law is.
Several times I believe. Now he has time to reflect on his career
Rocking on the porch, re-imagining the Confederacy, "darkies" singing sweet songs and teenie temptresses grabbing his cock.
Happy days !

Wha ah remembuh the Olde Hick'ry House --- before it moved to Jawja..... settin' out in the parking lot waiting for the waitresses to get off....

Yessir, those were the days, back when black people's votes weren't actually counted -- Ah tell ya it jest ain't lack it used ta be....

I want to know the bitches boyfriend who supposedly picked her up after the so called rape attempt.

Want to run that BOYFRIENDS NAME BY ME ASSHOLE?

I don't want to run anything by you asshole. There's toilet paper for that.

I don't know why the left is so obsessed with Moore.

He's done okay for himself, he has the respect and admiration of the people who matter. Nobody intelligent believes any democrat election hack job bs.

Except democrat voters. They have to be the stupidest pieces of filth the world has ever seen. They really do believe the garbage they're fed.

thank-you-for-being-a-useful-idiot.jpg

TD I have no idea why you are taking this personal.

Even when Hannity gave Moore a chance to flat out deny the claims, the best answer he could says is he never dated a girl without her mother's permission...

I believe Hannity was also where he acknowledged knowing at least the one woman who later worked on his campaign --- the same woman he later denied knowing at all. Which blows the idea of the "lie detector test" to smithereens. That contradiction is already on videotape.

Whelp ---- as Whirled Nuts Daily would say.....

21u9by.jpg

It's not hard to pass a lie detector test. Especially for Someone like Moore who actually believes his own lies.

He's done okay for himself, he has the respect and admiration of the people who matter. Nobody intelligent believes any democrat election hack job bs.

Except democrat voters. They have to be the stupidest pieces of filth the world has ever seen. They really do believe the garbage they're fed.

Perhaps because we don't want child predators in our government.

Nope. That's not it.

Nope. That's not it.
Moore pretty much encapsulates everything that could be wrong with a person.
Racist,homophobic,fake christian.
Even when you discount the kiddy fiddling allegations all that you are left with is a piece of shit.

Nope. That's not it.
Even when you discount the kiddy fiddling allegations all that you are left with is a piece of shit.

When you discount the lies, what you are left with is a decent family guy who doesn't hail from a big city, loved by his family, friends and co-workers.

Everything leftist pigs like you despise, because you will never enjoy that degree of wholesomeness.

Nope. That's not it.

When you discount the lies, what you are left with is a decent family guy who doesn't hail from a big city, loved by his family, friends and co-workers.

Everything leftist pigs like you despise, because you will never enjoy that degree of wholesomeness.

Actually what you're left with is an incompetent doddering old sleazebag to got himself kicked off the court because he couldn't be a judge and follow the law at the same time, then years later did the same thing again. And a buffoon who was called a "fruit salad" in his own law studies. A clown who dons a cowboy hat a thousand miles out of place, rides around on a horsie he clearly doesn't know how to treat and pulls a gun out on stage in a desperate attempt to demagogue, a craft he's too damn dim to pull off. In short, a fucking poser. And Alabama saw through it.

Which leaves us in an interesting place when Alabama can see through a charlatan and you can't.

Nope. That's not it.

Apparently hes great with the kids as well.

Doug Jones officially wins Alabama election as court rejects Roy Moore's lawsuit

Moore also claimed that “he successfully completed a polygraph test confirming the representations of misconduct made against him during the campaign are completely false”.

This is the first I have heard of this and may shed new light on the situation. Why did he not make this public before the election ?

I do look forward to seeing the results.
$20 there were no questions asked in the polygraph about whether he trolled malls for underaged pussy

Asked for dates. No jailbait and don't hand me your pedophile shit you fucking scum.

You need to be banned for lying about pedophilia.
The only one lying about pedophilia is child fuckin' Roy Moore

2qg0WUw.jpg

Not one of his accusers even claimed he had sex with them.

Doug Jones officially wins Alabama election as court rejects Roy Moore's lawsuit

Moore also claimed that “he successfully completed a polygraph test confirming the representations of misconduct made against him during the campaign are completely false”.

This is the first I have heard of this and may shed new light on the situation. Why did he not make this public before the election ?

$20 there were no questions asked in the polygraph about whether he trolled malls for underaged pussy

Asked for dates. No jailbait and don't hand me your pedophile shit you fucking scum.

2qg0WUw.jpg

Who knows how many kids he fucked that are too scared to come forward?

2qg0WUw.jpg

When you see the shit that these poor girls have had to put up with I can sympathise with anyone wanting to keep quiet.

2qg0WUw.jpg

When you see the shit that these poor girls have had to put up with I can sympathise with anyone wanting to keep quiet.

They're liars with no proof to their accusations. Really just that simple.

Corfman had accused others including clergymen. Bankrupt bitch from hell who needs money for her son's drug bust. Bev called a liar by her own family. Third **** was a known former criminal who's mother retained Moore and took custody of the bitch's son because she was a fucking criminal and violent.

They are going to deserve everything they have coming at them now.

Last edited:

2qg0WUw.jpg

Moore diddled as many kids as Obama has.

2qg0WUw.jpg

Moore diddled as many kids as Obama has.

He didn't diddle them.

He just groped them.

I know it's pretty cool when a thirty-something calls a high school looking for a girl in trig class!

2qg0WUw.jpg

And now have to put up with all over again, as in the post immediately following yours.

The one flatly declaring Alabama women she doesn't know are "liars" --- from her perch in Canada. :lol:

2qg0WUw.jpg

And now have to put up with all over again, as in the post immediately following yours.

The one flatly declaring Alabama women she doesn't know are "liars" --- from her perch in Canada. :lol:

I've profiled the women. Not hard to. And they are known in Alabama. You can find me on AL websites :) As tinydancer21. AND all the court papers referring to each of the three accusers have been made public.

Leigh's lie is blatant when one examines the timeline. Bev is a fucking Allred lying bitch from hell who can't even produce the so called boyfriend to back up her fairy tale of attempted rape. OMG Bev was locked in and couldn't get out of the car even though child proof locks hadn't been installed yet. Third bitch was a criminal who lost her son to her mother and Moore was her mother's lawyer.

Get real. The ***ts are liars. But that's not why Moore lost.

Moore did not lose because of these ***ts. He lost because Never Trumpers threw millions of dollars into ad buys at the same time McConnell was trying to sabotage the campaign.

Forum List

Back