Roy Moore Collected $1 Million From His Own Charitable Foundation-And That's Not All That's Odd

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
GettyImages-2469910.jpg

Jesus says give me your cash. And your office. And a do-nothing job for my good for nothing son. And ...

An unbreakable law of conservative politics is that every Republican running for something will have had, at some point, either their own far-right radio talk show or a side business that looks reeeeeeally dodgy when you start to examine it too closely.

Roy Moore collected $1 million from his own 'charitable' foundation—and that's not all that's odd

Yes, because Democrats never have shady side businesses going on (like the Clinton Foundation) and are totally honest and open when they run for office.

That said, I hope Moore loses. He's an assclown stuck in a past that doesn't exist anymore.

Not a Roy Moore fan, but considering the source, I would require better sources before buying.

Yes, because Democrats never have shady side businesses going on (like the Clinton Foundation) and are totally honest and open when they run for office.

That said, I hope Moore loses. He's an assclown stuck in a past that doesn't exist anymore.

I've heard lots of accusations about the Clinton Foundation, but not a speck of evidence. Got any?

I've heard lots of accusations about the Clinton Foundation, but not a speck of evidence. Got any?
Evidence? Citizen. Please. Remember where you are.

Evidence? Citizen. Please. Remember where you are.

Got it. Crazy accusations are enough here.

I agree. I have seen quite a few accusations but no one anywhere has ever outlined exactly how it was shady.

The Clinton Foundation has been investigated many times, yet no charges brought, strange. They are sleazy bitches but they most be damn good at it!

Forum List

Back