Round up the Dissenters

Trump didn't pull crap. You loons impeached him for a phone call.
Oh, a phone call---and the withholding of Congressional authorized aid, and sending that idiot Rudy
to act in his behalf as his "personal" lawyer in person, and all the officials who stepped forward to rebuke tump? Oh, I didn't know

Well you stated above …

As a result of the insurrection, 6 people died due to their defense of the Capitol. Whether it was in the building or after the siege ended is inconsequential. One was a Tump supporter who was acting out. The others, whether or not they supported the man on the moon, were defending the Capitol.

If you got that information from watching videotapes it was incorrect and misleading. Four of the people who died were Trump supporters not one.

***snip***

Ashli Elizabeth Babbitt, a 35-year-old Air Force veteran, attempted to climb through a shattered window in a barricaded door and was shot in the shoulder by Lt. Michael Leroy Byrd, dying from the wound.

***snip***

Three other Trump supporters also died: Rosanne Boyland, 34, of Kennesaw, Georgia, Kevin Greeson, 55, from Athens, Alabama, and Benjamin Philips, 50, of Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania.
Nobody should have died because this insurrection should not have happened. Who gives a rat's ass about political leanings. You seem to think that support was important--it was not. Those who defended our Capitol died in defense of our Democracy and duly elected officials.

Nobody should have died because this insurrection should not have happened. Who gives a rat's ass about political leanings. You seem to think that support was important--it was not. Those who defended our Capitol died in defense of our Democracy and duly elected officials.
I am not saying the riot was right. I also disagree with BLM and Antifa riots. Peaceful protests are fine not riots.

However I do content this incident was not as big a deal as 9/11 or Pearl Harbor as liberals say. It also irritates me when people keep pushing untrue items as facts.

Also everyone seems to have forgot about the riot at the White House that was so serious Trump was moved to a bunker.

Once again we hear the lying dumb fuck "Conservatives" accusing others of what they are doing. It is not liberals bringing guns to school board meetings and threatening other parents. It is the Trumpanzess. It was not liberals that invaded the Capital and vandalized and smeared shit all over it, is was the "Conservatives". Yes, the FBI and all other law enforcement agencies should be all over this, and the violent people should be in jail, with no jobs when they get out.

I am not saying the riot was right. I also disagree with BLM and Antifa riots. Peaceful protests are fine not riots.

However I do content this incident was not as big a deal as 9/11 or Pearl Harbor as liberals say. It also irritates me when people keep pushing untrue items as facts.

Also everyone seems to have forgot about the riot at the White House that was so serious Trump was moved to a bunker.

The riots we saw in our cities this summer were serious, as was the situation and political climate that created them. Those involved in violence, rioter and police, should be punished. But the invasion of our capital by those intent on staging a coup to place Trump in place as the first American dictator was the political equivalent of Fort Sumpter or Pearl Harbor. They, and Trump, were attempting to destroy our democracy by overturning a legitimate election. When Trump moved to a bunker, there were no breaches of the White House, nor hundreds of people screaming to kill Trump, as there were people screaming to kill the legislators and hang Vice-President Pence in the Capital. Trump headed for the bunker because he is a coward.

Are they peaceful to you? Why do you bring them up? What is your point? Do you think that it is ok for you and your ilk to stoop to their level? I don't.
The Democrats and the media supported it. Now that the people that don't support your position, now they are the problem? Without the violence?

Once again we hear the lying dumb fuck "Conservatives" accusing others of what they are doing. It is not liberals bringing guns to school board meetings and threatening other parents. It is the Trumpanzess. It was not liberals that invaded the Capital and vandalized and smeared shit all over it, is was the "Conservatives". Yes, the FBI and all other law enforcement agencies should be all over this, and the violent people should be in jail, with no jobs when they get out.
It was liberalism that taught the school shooters the hate.
It was liberalism that cheated in the last election.
It was liberalism that burnt Portland down.
It was liberalism that ruined Chicago and Detroit.
It was liberalism that killed the family unit.
It is liberalism killing anything it touches, and I'm very happy people are waking up to it.

This is the way communism works. It is all about you do what we say or else we will destroy you.

We aint a free country anymore...I don't see the difference between China and us anymore.

The riots we saw in our cities this summer were serious, as was the situation and political climate that created them. Those involved in violence, rioter and police, should be punished. But the invasion of our capital by those intent on staging a coup to place Trump in place as the first American dictator was the political equivalent of Fort Sumpter or Pearl Harbor. They, and Trump, were attempting to destroy our democracy by overturning a legitimate election. When Trump moved to a bunker, there were no breaches of the White House, nor hundreds of people screaming to kill Trump, as there were people screaming to kill the legislators and hang Vice-President Pence in the Capital. Trump headed for the bunker because he is a coward.
You listen to too much liberal propaganda.

A rowdy mob entered the Capitol. It was unorganized and overly enthusiastic. If it had been a serious attempt to stage a coup many of the protestors would have been armed.

Oh, a phone call---and the withholding of Congressional authorized aid, and sending that idiot Rudy
to act in his behalf as his "personal" lawyer in person, and all the officials who stepped forward to rebuke tump? Oh, I didn't know
Dumbass it was Biden that was going withhold a billion dollars.

Trump was moved to a bunker as a precaution. The insurrection was, in my view, as serious as those 2 events in that the idea was to overthrow a duly elected government. In terms of people killed, it was not as serious.

The Democrats and the media supported it. Now that the people that don't support your position, now they are the problem? Without the violence?
The Democrats and the media did not support the violence. My position and that of any sane person
is that violence is a turn-off.

Dumbass it was Biden that was going withhold a billion dollars.
Dumbass. Biden was sent to Ukraine along with 40 representatives from other countries to confront
the Ukraine president about an obviously corrupt prosecutor. It was out in the open as 40 government's views were openly passed along. Don't compare that snake tump to forty Administrations effort in Ukraine, which was successful. Tumps con was rejected.

The only person who died as the result of a deliberate act of violence on 1/6 was a woman named Ashli
Babbit and leftist scum claim she had it coming and her death was her own fault.

So much for concern over violence that day.

Dumbass. Biden was sent to Ukraine along with 40 representatives from other countries to confront
the Ukraine president about an obviously corrupt prosecutor. It was out in the open as 40 government's views were openly passed along. Don't compare that snake tump to forty Administrations effort in Ukraine, which was successful. Tumps con was rejected.
He was going to withhold aid if they didn't do as he wanted.

Cite that claim. Forty(?) foreign representatives were all sent to Ukraine, a notoriously corrupt country.
just to deal with one supposedly corrupt prosecutor? Was he Lex Luthor?

Is this the set up of a joke?

You must think you can claim any stupid thing and people will believe it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back