"Roughly a third of respondents under age 30 said that the Founders are villains, not heroes"..Keep the schools closed! all the kids will die of covid

What if it is? If you are going to defend one avenue of crime how is it you don't believe others can do the same?
I am not defending bad cops

I’m defending good cops

now which class of criminals are you defending?

if you say the good criminals please define who they are

What if it is? If you are going to defend one avenue of crime how is it you don't believe others can do the same?

I’m defending good cops

Elijah McClain would be one.

I’m defending good cops

If you win on this, you will have to go back some years. Otherwise there is still going to be potential for riots. People empowered with questionable past transgressions even if retired or dead need to be taken to task. That is the only way you will begin to heal on this agenda.

Elijah McClain would be one.
I assume he was black and suffered from the common black brain disease that causes them to resist arrest instead of cooperating with cops who are just doing their job

Am I getting warm?

I’m defending good cops

If you win on this, you will have to go back some years. Otherwise there is still going to be potential for riots. People empowered with questionable past transgressions even if retired or dead need to be taken to task. That is the only way you will begin to heal on this agenda.
I’m ready to fight lib stupidity till the last dog dies

I’m defending good cops

You do not distinguish between good cops and bad cops and you do not distinguish between people who aren't really criminals and who not deserve injury or death and actual criminals. There is a noticeable trend among right-wingers to try and justify the actions of bad cops by smearing the reputations of so-called "criminals" who may have just had some minor trouble in their younger years. The smearing of reputations are not helping the situation. Instead, we should be having intelligent and polite conversations about our differences. All the right-wingers seem to do is whine and complain about every other group except white males. What's with this? It seems to be just thoroughly racist and sexist, supremely arrogant howling.

no future for America!

It happens when stupid parents allow satanist state 'educate' their children.
Christians shall teach children in Christian schools, look how happy are these Amish kids for example

49553.jpg

I’m defending good cops

You do not distinguish between good cops and bad cops and you do not distinguish between people who aren't really criminals and who not deserve injury or death and actual criminals. There is a noticeable trend among right-wingers to try and justify the actions of bad cops by smearing the reputations of so-called "criminals" who may have just had some minor trouble in their younger years. The smearing of reputations are not helping the situation. Instead, we should be having intelligent and polite conversations about our differences. All the right-wingers seem to do is whine and complain about every other group except white males. What's with this? It seems to be just thoroughly racist and sexist, supremely arrogant howling.
I see liberals who want to smear all cops with the actions of a few

every time the left shouts “systemic racism” thats what you are doing

Christians shall teach children in Christian schools, look how happy are these Amish kids for example
Looks to me like that straight-laced Christian couple are having very happy sex and a whole lot of it

I dont think god-hating hedonist libs dripping with STDs could be enjoying their sex lives any better or as well

Looks to me like that straight-laced Christian couple are having very happy sex and a whole lot of it

I dont think god-hating hedonist libs dripping with STDs could be enjoying their sex lives any better or as well

Just live according the Holy Bible and you will always have the happy family and many children

The indoctrination in government schools has been going on for a long time… But it seems to have gotten a lot worse in recent years. Do not for a minute think that it's for no reason… it's all by design.

This "satanist" thing among SOME "Christians in primitive cults is absolutely absurd. Most of us don't live in a fantasy world. I don't know why people even watch horror movies.

Forum List

Back