ROTFLMFAO!!..15 People Lined Up to See Tim Kaine in Dubuque, Iowa (Loras College)

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Bet those votes cost there campaign, $300 or so per vote!....lololololol

Gateway Pundit ^ | Nov 2nd, 2016 12:55 pm | Jim Hoft
Democratic VP candidate Tim Kaine is holding a rally today at 12:30 PM at Loras College in Dubuque, Iowa. About 15 people lined up to see Kaine in Iowa. kaine-iowa-loras-dubuque To be fair at least one of the people in line looks like a student on his way to class. This was posted five minutes before Kaine’s speech!

Democratic VP candidate Tim Kaine is holding a rally today at 12:30 PM at Loras College in Dubuque, Iowa. About 15 people lined up to see Kaine in Iowa. kaine-iowa-loras-dubuque To be fair at least one of the people in line looks like a student on his way to class. This was posted five minutes before Kaine’s speech!
Don't laugh...he may end up being president! :(

i wonder if Tim has actually seen himself speak before a his usual crowd of 35? he may as well wear a hamster head/hamster costume,,,,he does look like one,,,maybe tim is 1/32nd rodent?

. You would think that of voting base that was excited about the prospects of Hillary Clinton candidacy to continue the work of her predecessor Barack Hussein Obama that they would show up for campaign rallies. But they're not doing it , Mr. Trump on the other hand gets regularly tens of thousands of people into his rallies and tens of thousands waiting outside unable to get in. Which candidate is likely to win the election?

I dont even see one cricket there.

I found a little one.
Uncgo.gif

Forum List

Back