Roseburg protests Obama

And as of late yesterday, the family of the girl shot in the head said they hadn't been contacted.

If they had applied the same logic to Bush--that he couldn't go where he was protested, his bathroom in the White House would have been the only place he was safe.

CQ5Tul3UAAATKl3.jpg

"Estimate about 300 ppl here at entrance to airport in Roseburg."

Obama in Roseburg: live updates on visits with Oregon school shooting victims

300 people? I had more people in freshman Economics.

CQ5Tul3UAAATKl3.jpg

It was more than 300. This is a small rural town precisely in the middle of nowhere. Most were local but many came a long ways. You'll notice that none of Obama's groupie looters fucked with this demonstration. They're stupid but not THAT stupid.

The 300 were just the people at the airport, btw. They gathered all along the motorcade drive route and also in a couple other specific locations. At one point they had the road from the airport completely blocked.

Obama was easy on these protesters. bush was pertected from the dissidents using free speech zones. That little half wit even had the supreme court back him up on the zones. So much for Obama being an evil dictator.

CQ5Tul3UAAATKl3.jpg

It was more than 300. This is a small rural town precisely in the middle of nowhere. Most were local but many came a long ways. You'll notice that none of Obama's groupie looters fucked with this demonstration. They're stupid but not THAT stupid.

Damn right Obama people aren't that stupid. They realize you can't wrestle with pigs. You just get dirty and the pigs like it.

Easy on them? I have no idea what you mean by that. The families met with him only on the condition he not use the visit to support his agenda.

CQ5Tul3UAAATKl3.jpg

Damn right Obama people aren't that stupid. They realize you can't wrestle with pigs. You just get dirty and the pigs like it.
Plus if you wrestle the wrong "pig" he might shoot you.

You do realize you're calling the victims "pigs", right?

CQ5Tul3UAAATKl3.jpg

They're not that interested either. A bunch of other wise nice people whooped up into a frenzy but conservative hate mongers. Happens everytime the President opens his mouth.

CQ5Tul3UAAATKl3.jpg

They're not that interested either. A bunch of other wise nice people whooped up into a frenzy but conservative hate mongers. Happens everytime the President opens his mouth.

And rightly so. Plenty of hate out there without anybody having to "whoope up" anything.

CQ5Tul3UAAATKl3.jpg

Nobody was frenzied
And nobody looted or started fires, either.

CQ5Tul3UAAATKl3.jpg

Nobody was frenzied

Yeah; not much there to take except someone else's flannel shirt or beard wax

A few dozen nutjobs showed up. It's a huuuuuuuuuge protest!

It was about the size of a PETA protest at an Oregon rodeo lolol.

...and to think these are supposedly the great America gunmen who are going to lead the next armed revolution.

The Conservative Revolution! Coming to a couch near you!

CQ5Tul3UAAATKl3.jpg

Nobody was frenzied

Except for the entire exercise shooting itself in the foot.

Forum List

Back