Roseburg protests Obama

I wonder how much that costs the taxpayers... for him to show up to a town where he's not welcome....

We need a debt clock for every time he does these political photo ops...

Embrace the suck

I think it's funny how miserable and bitter you are over this non-issue. You and Stephanie should hook up. I hear misery loves company. :)
Well, its really a quite a good time for firearm sales so, no bitter and miserable are not the words I would use. Obama is very good for my business just like he is for talk radio. Anyway, looking past that he is very bad for the for the country's economy... The last 7 1/2 years are the proof of no improvement, just backwards.

Embrace the suck

At over 100 posts per day since you got here last Saturday, I'd say Obama has been very good for your business of posting. lol

Are you upset that you post for free when many of the other far left drones actually get paid to post here?
Buy more guns and ammo

Is that what the paid far left drones do here?

I wonder how much that costs the taxpayers... for him to show up to a town where he's not welcome....

We need a debt clock for every time he does these political photo ops...

Embrace the suck

I think it's funny how miserable and bitter you are over this non-issue. You and Stephanie should hook up. I hear misery loves company. :)
Well, its really a quite a good time for firearm sales so, no bitter and miserable are not the words I would use. Obama is very good for my business just like he is for talk radio. Anyway, looking past that he is very bad for the for the country's economy... The last 7 1/2 years are the proof of no improvement, just backwards.

Embrace the suck

At over 100 posts per day since you got here last Saturday, I'd say Obama has been very good for your business of posting. lol

Are you upset that you post for free when many of the other far left drones actually get paid to post here?

Oh, but I do get paid for posting. :)

Well then it goes to show that "equality" is just a word in the far left drone programming as you have demonstrated that all being paid are not equal..

Embrace the suck

Buy more guns and ammo

I don't know about the rest, but right after Christmas I'm taking a cruise to Antarctica and on the way back we're going to stop at the Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia for some cool pix.

Embrace the suck

Buy more guns and ammo

I don't know about the rest, but right after Christmas I'm taking a cruise to Antarctica and on the way back we're going to stop at the Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia for some cool pix.

Do they allow you to leave the far left funny farm that long?

Buy more guns and ammo

oooh, sour grapes.

Buy more guns and ammo

oooh, sour grapes.

Did you finally get those 5th floor privileges?

Buy more guns and ammo

oooh, sour grapes.

More sour grapes LOL

oooh, sour grapes.

More sour grapes LOL

Sour grapes? Is that what they feed you far left drones in that place?

oooh, sour grapes.

More sour grapes LOL

I had to put that little pesky broken record on ignore. :D

oooh, sour grapes.

More sour grapes LOL

I had to put that little pesky broken record on ignore. :D

Says the irony impaired far left drone troll!

Right On Roseburg!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Embrace the suck

Oh, but I do get paid for posting. :)

Well then it goes to show that "equality" is just a word in the far left drone programming as you have demonstrated that all being paid are not equal..

I wish I'd bought Ruger stock!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did any one from the families show up?
The families of the dead victims are being very quiet, I'm not sure everybody has been laid to rest...and some weren't from Roseburg. I know that Minz said he wasn't interested, and the girl cheyeanne and her family said they would not see him, and the family of the girl who was shot in the head...the attitude has very much been "pay your respects but don't you dare use Roseburg to stage anti gun rhetoric". And I imagine the mayor and the commissioners have some splainin to do.

Did any one from the families show up?
The families of the dead victims are being very quiet, I'm not sure everybody has been laid to rest...and some weren't from Roseburg. I know that Minz said he wasn't interested, and the girl cheyeanne and her family said they would not see him, and the family of the girl who was shot in the head...the attitude has very much been "pay your respects but don't you dare use Roseburg to stage anti gun rhetoric". And I imagine the mayor and the commissioners have some splainin to do.

We have no idea who actually met with obastard. One family we know refused. Two others were at the funerals of victims. The wishes of the man in the hospital were respected and obama didn't go. No one knows how many of the remaining 5 actually met with him.

We have no idea who actually met with obastard. One family we know refused. Two others were at the funerals of victims. The wishes of the man in the hospital were respected and obama didn't go. No one knows how many of the remaining 5 actually met with him.
Exactly.

Forum List

Back