Rose McGowen appears with Larry Elder

Alyssa is mental.
Yeah…when she was on Charmed she pretended to be wiccan with all her phoney Love and light BS and her loon poetry to “ her fans” who all ate it up. Now she fancies herself an activist. She is really about anything that will give her attention. Which is why Rose doesn’t like her. Says she is a “fraud “ and a “hanger on”.

Is this the end of Rose McGowan's career? I don't think she cares at this point. Right now she is just mad as hell that Governor Newsom's wife tried to silence her regarding Harvey Weinstein after he assaulted her sexually.

But the media will mostly ignore it like they did when Larry Elder was attacked by a white woman wearing a gorilla outfit, a clear act of racism against a black conservative

But what they are up against is the mob. These are unfeeling sociopathic criminals who now own the voters of California. But if nothing else, it gives America a taste of how the entire country will look in the near future, which is the property of the DNC, tools for the establishment.

All that matters is power to the DNC is power as they smear a black man by accusing him of being a white supremacist.

Sickening filth.

So she says. The fact that she pulls this a few days before a election and with the leading candidate that would replace him is more than suspicious. Besides why should what Newsom 's wife matter one way or the other? She is not governor.

In this case the DNC is right. Elder is a right wing fascist. He is totally unfit to serve.

Smear, smear, smear

Why? Cuz she attacks your sociopathic serial sexual offenders who are in power.

You people disgust me.

You people are disgusting. You are the ones who will do anything to win. Even unsubstantiated smears.

One problem with this MeToo crap she instigated. Rose kept her mouth shut for a very long time. Why? Because she wanted fame back then. She only began her "army" of MeToos when her career dried up.
I get that she probably feared for her job. Tough position to be sure but if you put money first I don't wanna hear shit years later. At that point it's essentially you regretting selling sex or whatever for advancement

California is a one party state.
The Democrats control the press, the police, the DA's and the Vote counting.
They are bullet proof.
Their greed and corruption cannot be stopped.

Forum List

Back