Rose McGowen appears with Larry Elder

Oh, that will happen eventually. But it will be via earthquake. Northern WANTS separated from southern. But it ain't gonna happen except by nature.
I'd love to see southern CA separated from us.

This is a clip of Michele Obama and the rest of the Hollywood establishment praising Harvey on what a swell person he was, even though it was an open secret what a monster he was.

I'm not sure who the bigger monsters are here, Harvey or those who enabled him.

Hollywood does not care about sex crimes or trafficking. If they did they would have outted the Pedophiles in their social circle.

Love this thread.... You guys sound so hopeless and helpless. Delicious.
Who is more hopeless, those that oppose social injustice or those who protect it and have the power to silence or ignore those who oppose it?

You are the most hopeless poster on these boards in my opinion.

California recall candidate Larry Elder defended the murder of Trayvon Martin back in 2013, and told CNN's Piers Morgan he'd be happy to have George Zimerman living in his neighborhood.

This guy has always been a dangerous, flame throwing carnival barker who will say anything if it earns him some creds with the racist Republican base and his right wing whackaloon listeners.

Love this thread.... You guys sound so hopeless and helpless. Delicious.
Gauging quality of life is different with each person's views. The stresses of living in different areas even with some money is liked or not liked by each of us. Driving three hours a day that totals 20 miles at most to go to work is fun or lack of it to the beholder. Water hours and Brown Outs and Homeless people for miles around while being led by clueless radicals that tax the population to the rafters is to each their own. To live where the action is does not mean that most are enjoying it.

So what? She can endorse whoever the fuck she wants. Like terrible Ted. I hate his choice in politics, but I still will not turn off "Stranglehold" because the artist choose a politician that I despise.

Oh, that will happen eventually. But it will be via earthquake. Northern WANTS separated from southern. But it ain't gonna happen except by nature.
it wont even happen with nature....a large earthquake aint doing nothing to California except shake it....

Rose McGowen still has a career?
Yeah…that’s what I always say about Alyssa Milano when I hear about her podcasts whining for attention from her sycophants. Because *gasp* Joe Rogan has more fans than her.

Yeah…that’s what I always say about Alyssa Milano when I hear about her podcasts whining for attention from her sycophants. Because *gasp* Joe Rogan has more fans than her.

I was actually being kind of serious. I thought Rose McGowan was having some mental health issues and either retired or was in the process of seeking help.

Sorry, I'm not really up to date on the goings on of 80s child actors.

Smear, smear, smear

Why? Cuz she attacks your sociopathic serial sexual offenders who are in power.

You people disgust me.
She should have done it right after it happened. Jolie and Diaz both refused to work with him after his attempts on them. Jolie told friends and her boyfriend....and fought with Brad over him working with him. Diaz also told Brad and Brad told Weinstein to never touch her again. Did they tell as much as they should have to help other young upcoming starlets? I guess not since he kept doing it.

Its the same scenario all the time. "30 years ago, he touched/fingered/raped/molested/threatened/made me a star BUT" crap. You don't wait 30+ years to report an abuse. Makes it even harder to believe by the masses.

I was actually being kind of serious. I thought Rose McGowan was having some mental health issues and either retired or was in the process of seeking help.

Sorry, I'm not really up to date on the goings on of 80s child actors.
I just know she moved to Mexico and has no plans to move back to the USA. And in 2020? Released an album I saw an interview about ,and if I recall correctly she had either written an autobiography or was working on one. My extent of knowledge of her is post Charmed …mostly related to her Me Too activism.

She should have done it right after it happened. Jolie and Diaz both refused to work with him after his attempts on them. Jolie told friends and her boyfriend....and fought with Brad over him working with him. Diaz also told Brad and Brad told Weinstein to never touch her again. Did they tell as much as they should have to help other young upcoming starlets? I guess not since he kept doing it.

Its the same scenario all the time. "30 years ago, he touched/fingered/raped/molested/threatened/made me a star BUT" crap. You don't wait 30+ years to report an abuse. Makes it even harder to believe by the masses.
I think you are thinking of Gweneth Paltrow who dated Brad. And I have no idea why I know this stuff because I really don’t like celebrities .

I just know she moved to Mexico and has no plans to move back to the USA. And in 2020? Released an album I saw an interview about ,and if I recall correctly she had either written an autobiography or was working on one. My extent of knowledge of her is post Charmed …mostly related to her Me Too activism.
I'm sure, which one are we talking about?

Forum List

Back