Rose McGowen appears with Larry Elder

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Is this the end of Rose McGowan's career? I don't think she cares at this point. Right now she is just mad as hell that Governor Newsom's wife tried to silence her regarding Harvey Weinstein after he assaulted her sexually.

But the media will mostly ignore it like they did when Larry Elder was attacked by a white woman wearing a gorilla outfit, a clear act of racism against a black conservative

But what they are up against is the mob. These are unfeeling sociopathic criminals who now own the voters of California. But if nothing else, it gives America a taste of how the entire country will look in the near future, which is the property of the DNC, tools for the establishment.

All that matters is power to the DNC is power as they smear a black man by accusing him of being a white supremacist.

Sickening filth.

Last edited:
One problem with this MeToo crap she instigated. Rose kept her mouth shut for a very long time. Why? Because she wanted fame back then. She only began her "army" of MeToos when her career dried up.

And....northern cali is nothing like southern cali. We conservatives are trying, but we can't win against cheating machines any more than anyone could with potus lost to a mushbrain.

One problem with this MeToo crap she instigated. Rose kept her mouth shut for a very long time. Why? Because she wanted fame back then. She only began her "army" of MeToos when her career dried up.
Kind of like the Prostitue Trump hired. Once she made her money she turned on him to make more.

But it does not change the facts. The facts are that the wife of Newsom tried to protect a monster.

Why do you think she did? There was obviously money involved.

Kind of like the Prostitue Trump hired. Once she made her money she turned on him to make more.

But it does not change the facts. The facts are that the wife of Newsom tried to protect a monster.

Why do you think she did? There was obviously money involved.
Of course money was involved. And the quest for power. Gruesom Newsoms wife is no different than jill biden.

And....northern cali is nothing like southern cali. We conservatives are trying, but we can't win against cheating machines any more than anyone could with potus lost to a mushbrain.
You are up against much more than that. You are up against an education system and media that is 100% pro DNC.

I even hear some Republicans are going to the polls only to be told they have already voted.

LMAO!

You are up against much more than that. You are up against an education system and media that is 100% pro DNC.

I even hear some Republicans are going to the polls only to be told they have already voted.

LMAO!
I almost didn't vote. Why bother. The fix is in and will stay in. Our only recourse is to rely on the military when its gets worse in ALL the states..and ourselves. But until we have LE, Military and some few brave souls to start the mutiny, this will continue. I think God is just fed up and will sit this one out.

I wish I were younger and healthier in bones and body. I'd be on the front lines. Alas, us old folks have to roll with the ride we are forced on.

Rose kept her mouth shut for a very long time.

actions speak louder than words.

She made it clear in 1998 what her feelings were about Hollywood bigwigs.

The only GOOD thing that will come out of this is when the idiot libs finally realize they are not exempt. Once we are all rounded up, arrested or dead...they will be next. Only the elite and powerful will be exempt from what is coming.

I almost didn't vote. Why bother. The fix is in and will stay in. Our only recourse is to rely on the military when its gets worse in ALL the states..and ourselves. But until we have LE, Military and some few brave souls to start the mutiny, this will continue. I think God is just fed up and will sit this one out.

I wish I were younger and healthier in bones and body. I'd be on the front lines. Alas, us old folks have to roll with the ride we are forced on.
Calfornia needs to be broken up.

There is no way to fix LA and San Fran other than an earthquake taking them out to sea..................

Oh, that will happen eventually. But it will be via earthquake. Northern WANTS separated from southern. But it ain't gonna happen except by nature.

Oh, that will happen eventually. But it will be via earthquake. Northern WANTS separated from southern. But it ain't gonna happen except by nature.
No, the Deep State would send in the troops and stop it or just sue them.

The DNC won't surrender power to anyone.

We are their prisonors now

I don't like her, never have...

Lousy actress, not all that good looking

But she did try to make a statement.

More than many others did back then.

No, the Deep State would send in the troops and stop it or just sue them.

The DNC won't surrender power to anyone.

We are their prisonors now
Which is why it wil happen via nature. Earthquake dumping that shithole LA into the sea along with all the pedos in hollyweird.

Her statement was she would do anything for attention and to be a huge star. Weinstein gave her that. But then the offers stopped coming in. She never warned one girl meeting him in his motel. She only warned when she was no longer wanted YEARS later.

Smear, smear, smear

Why? Cuz she attacks your sociopathic serial sexual offenders who are in power.

You people disgust me.

Is this the end of Rose McGowan's career? I don't think she cares at this point. Right now she is just mad as hell that Governor Newsom's wife tried to silence her regarding Harvey Weinstein after he assaulted her sexually.

But the media will mostly ignore it like they did when Larry Elder was attacked by a white woman wearing a gorilla outfit, a clear act of racism against a black conservative

But what they are up against is the mob. These are unfeeling sociopathic criminals who now own the voters of California. But if nothing else, it gives America a taste of how the entire country will look in the near future, which is the property of the DNC, tools for the establishment.

All that matters is power to the DNC is power as they smear a black man by accusing him of being a white supremacist.

Sickening filth.
No it is not the end of her career.

Im pretty sure her career ended years ago

This is a clip of Michele Obama and the rest of the Hollywood establishment praising Harvey on what a swell person he was, even though it was an open secret what a monster he was.

I'm not sure who the bigger monsters are here, Harvey or those who enabled him.

Forum List

Back