Ronald Reagan was the Original Teabagger

my gawd, posting about some douche who calls women VP cxxts and teabaggers and then crow about wing nut butthurt

can you get any smaller

See what happens when an idea is fed to the Liberal Collective?

They all "Think" the EXACT same thought an the EXACT same time

Nah, Maher is "edgy" because on HBO he can say all the same whackadoodle crap as every other lib Borg drone only with extra curse words.

Really Bill Maher? Ragging on Reagan deification from the boob who spent a million smackers on King Barack's reelection. Please. Sing me a new song someday dude, the material that makes your fanboys cream themselves is getting ancient.

And the next time Maher brings up Reagan (who had plenty of faults) he could at least casually mention that Reagan's administration was a job creating machine and also that it shit hammered the evil empire into near nonexistence sans a major war.

I don't call Ronald Reagan a saint but the professional left needs to stop with the hater-aide. I'm sure the next Democrat President that wins a 49 state national election will be liked by most two decades after he's dead too.

The left's irrational hatred of Reagan is based on two things:

1. He said it was okay to be proud to be an American. After the failed Carter Admin, that's what we needed to hear.

2. He won the Cold War. The left has never forgiven him for that, and never will.

You should look up the word 'irrational'. It's not what you think it is. :lol:

Us real Americans didn't need some B-movie actor to tell us it was OK to be proud to be an American. We've always known it. It's the wingnuts who must be told what to think.

None of you wingnuts have ever shown any proof that Reagan "won" the cold war. Why don't you give President Carter credit for denying the Soviets hundreds of millions of dollars by boycotting the Olympics? Hard currency was what they needed, and the lack of it was part of the reason it collapsed.

Nah, Maher is "edgy" because on HBO he can say all the same whackadoodle crap as every other lib Borg drone only with extra curse words.

Really Bill Maher? Ragging on Reagan deification from the boob who spent a million smackers on King Barack's reelection. Please. Sing me a new song someday dude, the material that makes your fanboys cream themselves is getting ancient.

And the next time Maher brings up Reagan (who had plenty of faults) he could at least casually mention that Reagan's administration was a job creating machine and also that it shit hammered the evil empire into near nonexistence sans a major war.

I don't call Ronald Reagan a saint but the professional left needs to stop with the hater-aide. I'm sure the next Democrat President that wins a 49 state national election will be liked by most two decades after he's dead too.

1. He said it was okay to be proud to be an American. After the failed Carter Admin, that's what we needed to hear.

2. He won the Cold War. The left has never forgiven him for that, and never will.

It's EXACTLY what I think it is. Not my fault you don't see how it applies to you.
Us real Americans didn't need some B-movie actor to tell us it was OK to be proud to be an American. We've always known it. It's the wingnuts who must be told what to think.
...says the guy who believes everything Bill Maher screeches. :lol:
None of you wingnuts have ever shown any proof that Reagan "won" the cold war. Why don't you give President Carter credit for denying the Soviets hundreds of millions of dollars by boycotting the Olympics? Hard currency was what they needed, and the lack of it was part of the reason it collapsed.
Wow. There is nothing so absolutely, unquestionably stupid that you can't make yourself believe it, is there?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Part of the reason the Soviet Union fell was because Carter boycotted the Olympics? Are you on crack?

Part of the reason the Soviet Union fell was because Carter boycotted the Olympics? Are you on crack?
Didn't they collapse due to lack of hard currency? Yes.

It's EXACTLY what I think it is. Not my fault you don't see how it applies to you.
Wow. There is nothing so absolutely, unquestionably stupid that you can't make yourself believe it, is there?

Didn't you hear? Communism was just one Olympic Games from world domination. :cuckoo:

They collapsed because Reagan went against the wishes of the left and made the Soviet Union spend more. In the sense your suggesting, my father also helped collapse the Soviet Union because he never went there and bought a fuzzy hat.

They collapsed because Reagan went against the wishes of the left and made the Soviet Union spend more. In the sense your suggesting, my father also helped collapse the Soviet Union because he never went there and bought a fuzzy hat.

Yet you cannot prove that with any facts. It's all conjecture.

Many people credit Pope John Paul II with the fall of the USSR.

Many credit Gorbachev.

Only the wingnuts give all the glory to their failed actor.

Many credit Gorbachev.

I can not prove that Reagan had a great deal to do with the USSR falling? Oh, well I'm sorry I can't jump that Carter-boycott-olympics factoid hurdle that has raised the bar of "facts" to such a dizzying height.
In terms of wingnuts giving all the glory to their failed actor (as opposed to praising a failed peanut farmer I suppose). I would like to know who thinks it was only Reagan who singlehandedly pushed the USSR over the cliff. Most Republicans and Conservatives I've read tend to credit the fall of the USSR to Reagan, The Pope and Margaret Thatcher.

Many credit Gorbachev.

Man, you are one stupid MF.

Many credit Gorbachev.

I can not prove that Reagan had a great deal to do with the USSR falling? Oh, well I'm sorry I can't jump that Carter-boycott-olympics factoid hurdle that has raised the bar of "facts" to such a dizzying height.
In terms of wingnuts giving all the glory to their failed actor (as opposed to praising a failed peanut farmer I suppose). I would like to know who thinks it was only Reagan who singlehandedly pushed the USSR over the cliff. Most Republicans and Conservatives I've read tend to credit the fall of the USSR to Reagan, The Pope and Margaret Thatcher.

Reagan did a great deal to push the USSR over the cliff but the fact that the USSR was on the cliff to begin with... that happened before the Gipper came into office. Reagan, along with leaders such as the Pope and Thatcher as well as past U.S. presidents all had parts to play, not to mention the stupidity of communism itself.

Reagan made deals with Saudi Arabia to keep oil prices low (costing the USSR tens of billions), he aided the Solidarity movement in Poland, aided the rebels during Russia's serious overreach in Afghanistan and pushed up military spending, including "Star Wars" which scarred the Hell out of the Russkies.

No one person deserves sole credit for the destruction of the evil empire but Reagan sure as hell sped things along, sometimes even against the advice of the so called experts. (a small example of which, was Reagans speech at the Brandenberg Gate)

Didn't you hear? Communism was just one Olympic Games from world domination. :cuckoo:
Thank Gaea for Mr. Peanut! :clap2:

Many credit Gorbachev.

So your heroes the Commies lost a few million on the Olympics.

They spent BILLIONS on the arms race.

I'd give you a moment to come to terms with the stupidity of your claim, but an eternity wouldn't be long enough.

You failed, child. Utterly.

Liberals hate that their home team collapsed

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Forum List

Back