Ronald Reagan was the Original Teabagger

Reagan was another hypocrite who said he was a small government guy yet increased the size, scope cost and intrusiveness of government.

Didn't they collapse due to lack of hard currency? Yes.

They collapsed because Reagan went against the wishes of the left and made the Soviet Union spend more. In the sense your suggesting, my father also helped collapse the Soviet Union because he never went there and bought a fuzzy hat.

Yet you cannot prove that with any facts. It's all conjecture.

Many people credit Pope John Paul II with the fall of the USSR.

Many credit Gorbachev.

Only the wingnuts give all the glory to their failed actor.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtYdjbpBk6A]Reagan at Brandenburg Gate - "tear down this wall" - YouTube[/ame]

This is why liberals hate Reagan so much. Not only did he help push the USSR over the cliff but he disproved every liberal economic idea established when he greatly improved the economy.

Finally, an honest word from a wingnut.

They collapsed because Reagan went against the wishes of the left and made the Soviet Union spend more. In the sense your suggesting, my father also helped collapse the Soviet Union because he never went there and bought a fuzzy hat.

Many credit Gorbachev.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtYdjbpBk6A]Reagan at Brandenburg Gate - "tear down this wall" - YouTube[/ame]
Thank you posting Reagan's contribution. :lol:

Synth is the original forum idiot. Some of the most successful presidencies have BEEN FROM REPUBLICANS. Now, can you please shut the fuck up?
Almost all of them were clusterfucks. Only Ford, Eisenhower and GHW Bush were honest and honorable men.

"Read my lips, no new taxes!" is a quote from an honest man who raised taxes? Oh wait! He raised taxes so you like him. Never mind, I just figured out where your opinion comes from.

This is why liberals hate Reagan so much. Not only did he help push the USSR over the cliff but he disproved every liberal economic idea established when he greatly improved the economy.

Just wanted to see something this crazy wrong again.

Are you aware he tripled the national debt? How do you believe we got to a place where the public elected a community organizer with no serious experience? Who by the way was elected AFTER the filthy god damned nutball scum of the earth worked their magic on the country. And for good measure got elected again.

The answer to that is voodoo economics.

And before some lowlife cocksucker goes off on me being an Obama supporter, be aware no one posting here - NO. ONE. - has used hard measures in greater detail how Obama made a catastrophic failure worse.

Jesus.
Public education has a lot to answer for if there are still people who think Reagan had something going on.

Are you aware he tripled the national debt? How do you believe we got to a place where the public elected a community organizer with no serious experience? Who by the way was elected AFTER the filthy god damned nutball scum of the earth worked their magic on the country. And for good measure got elected again.

And before some lowlife cocksucker goes off on me being an Obama supporter, be aware no one posting here - NO. ONE. - has used hard measures in greater detail how Obama made a catastrophic failure worse.

Jesus.
Public education has a lot to answer for if there are still people who think Reagan had something going on.

You're blaming Reagan for getting us to the point where we elected a community organizer with no serious experience? You are blaming Reagan for Obama? Uhmmm.....OK.... I have no idea how to respond to that. All this time I thought it was Bush's fault. Why don't we blame Lincoln for freeing the slaves as a way to have the U.S. eventually elect a community organizer while we're at it? Seriously, the dots you are connecting are not visible to people who don't wear tin foil hats or a dungeons and dragons bong hidden behind their Star Trek memorabilia.

Last edited:
Synth is the original forum idiot. Some of the most successful presidencies have BEEN FROM REPUBLICANS. Now, can you please shut the fuck up?
Almost all of them were clusterfucks. Only Ford, Eisenhower and GHW Bush were honest and honorable men.

"Read my lips, no new taxes!" is a quote from an honest man who raised taxes? Oh wait! He raised taxes so you like him. Never mind, I just figured out where your opinion comes from.
You can disparage your Republican president till the cows come home.

Only makes my side stronger.

Bush, being an honest and honorable man, put the country ahead of his promise.

Integrity. He was probably the last Republican to have any.

Jesus.
They're brainwashed, and willfully ignorant.

And they have the fucking nerve to call Obama the Messiah. They worship Reagan.

You can disparage your Republican president till the cows come home.

Only makes my side stronger.

Bush, being an honest and honorable man, put the country ahead of his promise.

Integrity. He was probably the last Republican to have any.

Yea, you describe tax raisers as honest and honorable even though some lied about it. I have a feeling you would call Charles Manson honest and honorable if he endorsed raising taxes. The bar you set for honesty seems pretty low.

Last edited:

Jesus.

Actually, you are the ones who consider Obama the messiah by reducing yourselves to the lowest nonsensical arguments imaginable as a way to defend the indefensible.

Last edited:

Jesus.

Actually, you are the ones who consider Obama the messiah by reducing yourselves to the lowest nonsensical arguments imaginable as a way to defend the indefensible.

very true..

Many credit Gorbachev.

You just made Synthia cry.

^^^A fool, who's come out of hiding.

Oe noes! Poor widdle Synthia has to look at another scary conservative's posts!

You whine like a little girl. Hell, my 12-year-old daughter is tougher than you. :lol:
You mean your 16 year old daughter. Your son is 12.
My oldest daughter is 17. My youngest daughter is 12. I don't have a son.

And my 12-year-old daughter is tougher than you, you whiny little bitch.

Colon.jpg

Forum List

Back