Ron Paul's Texas Straight Talk 5/18/15: Spending Bill Expands Empire But Forbids Debate On War...

Sending more weapons to unreliable "so called" allies in that region is asking for trouble.

I wonder if they're not hoping those weapons will wind up with ISIS. It reminds me of an old western movie, where one guy puts a gun down on a poker table, and dares the other guy to pick it up, so he can say the guy drew on him.

Does this bill also have welfare cuts?

If the Economy is picking up like most Liberals say it is then the Welfare CAN be cut.

If it's not, then it's just genocidal to all those who ARE on some kind of assistance.

Sending more weapons to unreliable "so called" allies in that region is asking for trouble.

I wonder if they're not hoping those weapons will wind up with ISIS. It reminds me of an old western movie, where one guy puts a gun down on a poker table, and dares the other guy to pick it up, so he can say the guy drew on him.

ISIS is a Saudi/Western creation. It was created to oust Assad in Syria. Just more awful foreign interventionism.

Does this bill also have welfare cuts?

If the Economy is picking up like most Liberals say it is then the Welfare CAN be cut.

If it's not, then it's just genocidal to all those who ARE on some kind of assistance.

Welfare addicts are akin to crack addicts. They depend solely on Big Brother to give em their fix. So i no longer hold out hope for the addicted masses. It's sad, but it is what it is.

Ron Paul. The guy who had to remind Rick Perry which govt agencies Rick Perry said he'd cut.

THAT Ron Paul.

But if the jobs have been sent overseas due Free Not Fair Trade Agreements then how is the average person and their family supposed to live?

Ron Paul. The guy who had to remind Rick Perry which govt agencies Rick Perry said he'd cut.

THAT Ron Paul.

Yeah, killed Perry's hopes of ever being President. But it wasn't his fault. Perry brought it on himself. He looked to the good Doctor to bail him out. But instead looked really really dumb.

Forum List

Back