Ron Paul's Texas Straight Talk: 12-1-2013: You Cannot Negotiate With Iran?...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sam8QzWyS7M]Ron Paul's Texas Straight Talk 12-1-2013 ~ You Cannot Negotiate With Iran? - YouTube[/ame]

Iran is a sovereign nation and member of the UN. Outside of a likely illegal military action and the unilateral, thus illegal, imposition of an embargo, the only other sane option is negotiation.

Ron Paul's been predicting hyperinflation since he parked his ass in his cushy governmental job 30 years ago and he's never passed a piece of legislation worth a damn. He is an opponenent of the existence of the UN. The UN is the best place for international negotiations. I don't take Ron Paul seriously on just about anything. But then again, I did purchase a betamax so what do I know.

Iran is a sovereign nation and member of the UN. Outside of a likely illegal military action and the unilateral, thus illegal, imposition of an embargo, the only other sane option is negotiation.

Ron Paul's been predicting hyperinflation since he parked his ass in his cushy governmental job 30 years ago and he's never passed a piece of legislation worth a damn. He is an opponenent of the existence of the UN. The UN is the best place for international negotiations. I don't take Ron Paul seriously on just about anything. But then again, I did purchase a betamax so what do I know.

My God, USMB sure has sunk. Bleepin Morons don't even read the OP's or view the videos before spewing such nonsensical blather. Tough times for USMB. Might be on its deathbed. Pretty sad.

My God, USMB sure has sunk. Bleepin Morons don't even read the OP's or view the videos before spewing such nonsensical blather. Tough times for USMB. Might be on its deathbed. Pretty sad.
I can't play videos on my computer. But I can read the title of the thread.

And knowing what a lightweight misguided politician Ron Paul is, it is very easy to draw the conclusion that I did.

Glad to see you could handle it with such strength and aplomb.

And knowing what a lightweight misguided politician Ron Paul is, it is very easy to draw the conclusion that I did.

You can read? Sure about that? Do you know what a question mark means? How bout getting a better computer, then watching the videos before rushing to type asinine replies? Give it a shot.

You can read? Sure about that? Do you know what a question mark means? How bout getting a better computer, then watching the videos before rushing to type asinine replies? Give it a shot.
"Asinine?" Straight from the voice of experience I presume.

I stand by my statements that Paul is lightweight and he appeals to the uninformed anti-government minority in this country. That may include you Paulitcian. Who knows with my reading comprehension?

Posting a video without contextualizing it is not debate. That is a lightweight maneuver to find sycophantic support instead of true discussion.

So please, do me and the board a favor and post a transcript so I can discuss the matter with you.

Do you really think that a question mark makes the topic statement the opposite in meaning to what is asserted? I think you should take a little of your own advice. Because an answer can be 'yes' or 'no.' Do you see that now? Do you understand how a question mark can work?

Last edited:

I stand by my statements that Paul is lightweight and he appeals to the uninformed anti-government minority in this country. That may include you Paulitcian. Who knows with my reading comprehension?

Posting a video without contextualizing it is not debate. That is a lightweight maneuver to find sycophantic support instead of true discussion.

So please, do me and the board a favor and post a transcript so I can discuss the matter with you.

:lol: You didn't even watch the video dummy. Oh man, USMB is dying. The quality of posters has dropped significantly. So sad.

:lol: You didn't even watch the video dummy. Oh man, USMB is dying. The quality of posters has dropped significantly. So sad.
Intelligent retort there Pal. Your post is lazy. You let your Savior speak for you.

But I know enough not to engage a Ron Paul supporter beyond a few cursory responses. Anyone questioning the sanity of the Chosen One incurs the wrath of his uniformed minions.

So please, carry on Paulitcian. hahahahaha.

Intelligent retort there Pal. Your post is lazy. You let your Savior speak for you.

But I know enough not to engage a Ron Paul supporter beyond a few cursory responses. Anyone questioning the sanity of the Chosen One incurs the wrath of his uniformed minions.

Yeah, i'm the lazy unintelligent one. You're the dipshit who hasn't even watched the video, yet is continuing to spew more nonsensical blather. But whatever, ya ignorant wanker. Have a nice day. :finger3:

Considering our joint history, Iran has more reason to fear the US than we have to fear them.

With that said, Reagan negotiated with the Soviets who were a much greater threat than Iran ever could be.

But for certain people who are just chomping at the bit to get us into yet another war, sounding the war drums gets a similar reaction to the response the geriatric crowd has to the music of Lawrence Welk; it reassures them. And why might that be? It's because they think their defense contractor stocks will soundly beat the average market rate of return on investment. Or didn't you hear? Green is the new Red, White, and Blue!

Yeah, i'm the lazy unintelligent one. You're the dipshit who hasn't even watched the video, yet is continuing to spew more nonsensical blather. But whatever, ya ignorant wanker. Have a nice day. :finger3:

Ron-Paul-tin-foil-hat.jpg
Lazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy

And

Crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy

Iran is a sovereign nation subject the same rules as the US under the umbrella of international law epitmozed by the operation of the UN.

Forum List

Back