Ron Paul Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

I wonder what would happen if the United States decided to close all the bases around the world and stop patrolling the oceans.

What do you think would happen?

I wonder what would happen if the United States decided to close all the bases around the world and stop patrolling the oceans.

Lots of different things. Some good, some bad. To be clear, Ron Paul has never suggested an isolationist policy. We should maintain an active, vigorous defense. But we don't need to be the "World Police" and get involved in every other regional conflict that threatens corporate interests.

Geezus Crist. Does anyone on this board have an ability to think critically? Really.

You are taking the word of some 20-something slacker in a Youtube video. For starters, the Norwegian Parliament does not nominate people for the Nobel Prize. They have no involvement in the Nobel at all, other than naming the committee. They do not announce nominees. There is no way Paul could be named as a nominee because they do not name nominees.

Second, Ron Paul has done nothing. Zero. He has made 2 or 3 unsuccesful runs for president. By that count Ralph Nader ought to be a Nobel winner. He is the most has-been on the political scene since Harold Stassen.

Ron Paul: In Your Guts You Know He's Nuts.

Lots of different things. Some good, some bad. To be clear, Ron Paul has never suggested an isolationist policy. We should maintain an active, vigorous defense. But we don't need to be the "World Police" and get involved in every other regional conflict that threatens corporate interests.

Nonsense.
To the narco-libertarians, unless the Chinese are streaming across the Rio Grande we are not threatened and should take no action. It is the most failed of failed ideas since unilateral nuclear disarmament.

Geezus Crist. Does anyone on this board have an ability to think critically? Really.

You are taking the word of some 20-something slacker in a Youtube video. For starters, the Norwegian Parliament does not nominate people for the Nobel Prize. They have no involvement in the Nobel at all, other than naming the committee. They do not announce nominees. There is no way Paul could be named as a nominee because they do not name nominees.

Second, Ron Paul has done nothing. Zero. He has made 2 or 3 unsuccesful runs for president. By that count Ralph Nader ought to be a Nobel winner. He is the most has-been on the political scene since Harold Stassen.

rick-perry-debate.jpg

You are such a dunderhead, Rabbi. Truly. :lmao:

You always have to come in and take a pee whenever you hear Ron Paul. It's because he thinks Israel should make its own decisions, isn't it? You're afraid of that boogeyman. :lmao:

Nonsense.
To the narco-libertarians, unless the Chinese are streaming across the Rio Grande we are not threatened and should take no action. It is the most failed of failed ideas since unilateral nuclear disarmament.

perry-deepthroats-a-dog-300x225.jpg

My grandmother used to say that Norwegians were dumb Swedes with their brains knocked out. She was right.

For what exactly?

Go back to Ron's Paul foreign policies over the years and ask yourself, what is he advocating for.

If you say appeasing radical Islam and siding with Iran, then you don't understand.

If you say advocating dealingwith nations as soveign states with differing opinions while remaining firm in an semi-non-interventionist America, then you probably figured it out on your own.

You always have to come in and take a pee whenever you hear Ron Paul. It's because he thinks Israel should make its own decisions, isn't it? You're afraid of that boogeyman. :lmao:

Did you somehow miss my point that you have been taken in by a 20-something? That you are a dupe? There is no "Nobel Prize nomination" for Ron Paul. It's a myth. Pretty much liek the idea of libertarianism as a viable alternative in this country.

For what exactly?

Go back to Ron's Paul foreign policies over the years and ask yourself, what is he advocating for.

If you say appeasing radical Islam and siding with Iran, then you don't understand.

If you say advocating dealingwith nations as soveign states with differing opinions while remaining firm in an semi-non-interventionist America, then you probably figured it out on your own.

:clap2: :eusa_clap:

Take your bow now please

For what exactly?

:clap2: :eusa_clap:

Take your bow now please

It is a distinction without a difference. Ron Paul is for Muslim appeasement and allowing Iran to establish regional hegemony.

Did you somehow miss my point that you have been taken in by a 20-something? That you are a dupe? There is no "Nobel Prize nomination" for Ron Paul. It's a myth. Pretty much liek the idea of libertarianism as a viable alternative in this country.

And you still came in to take a pee. Then you doubled back to pee again. Let me guess what comes next, dunderhead?

This normally would have been excellent news and it still is to some extent. If you are a Paul supporter spread the word.

RTR.org - BREAKING NEWS: Ron Paul Nominated For the Nobel Peace Prize!

Why not? I mean the Nobel committee does like appeasers and Paul is that.

They actually prefer those that kill silently with drones

i'm sorry. did obama have his own private fleet of drones before he was elected?

This normally would have been excellent news and it still is to some extent. If you are a Paul supporter spread the word.

RTR.org - BREAKING NEWS: Ron Paul Nominated For the Nobel Peace Prize!

ANd he did more to earn it, unlike the last American Politician who received one.
I absolutely agree with that. Although it's still kind of a joke. They like the message Ron gives... And I agree with them. But he's not going to get the chance to prove it. Just say it.

For what exactly?

Bigger... Needed to be bigger.

Nonsense.
Ah yes...Blow the Ron Paul whistle and all the neocon dogs come a-running, barking "narco-libertarian!" and "isolationist!".

Priceless. :rofl:

Forum List

Back