Ron Paul Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

ronnie is an imbecile whose idea of foreign policy is ignorant and dangerous.

paul.jpeg

I know history. I may be one of the few on here that reads. He hasn't actually 'done' anything on a global scale that warrants the nomination. The whole Nobel thing is a joke anymore.

Last edited:
What the hell for?
Hard to give a 30 + year history lesson on the forums..

someone who thinks the US shouldn't have any involvement in world affairs and is an isolationist shouldn't get a "peace" prize.

it's like giving a law enforcment prize to someone who shuts the window when they hear their neighbor screaming while being attacked.

I know history. I may be one of the few on here that reads. He has actually 'done' anything on a global scale that warrants the nomination. The whole Nobel thing is a joke anymore.

I agree that the Nobel Peace Prize is a complete joke, but if advocating for peace consistently for decades isn't "doing" anything then nobody has ever done anything for peace.

What the hell for?

someone who thinks the US shouldn't have any involvement in world affairs and is an isolationist shouldn't get a "peace" prize.

it's like giving a law enforcment prize to someone who shuts the window when they hear their neighbor screaming while being attacked.

Yes, much better to give it to the man who kills countless innocent civilians by the use of drones.

This normally would have been excellent news and it still is to some extent. If you are a Paul supporter spread the word.

RTR.org - BREAKING NEWS: Ron Paul Nominated For the Nobel Peace Prize!

ANd he did more to earn it, unlike the last American Politician who received one.

What exactly did he do to earn it? If we implemented Paul's policies, there would be nothing but war all over the world.

LOLz!

And that would be different than wars all over the world currently how?

This normally would have been excellent news and it still is to some extent. If you are a Paul supporter spread the word.

Congrats to Dr. Paul, I guess but after they awarded it to someone for ‘something he might do” has turned me off the whole BS process. I’m going a little OT here. Does anyone else find it ironic that the guy in the video is speaking of peace and has a poster behind him where the word “Love” is spelled out with weapons, knives, assault rifles, and grenades?

Anyway back to your regularly scheduled program…

CaféAuLait;6141859 said:

Congrats to Dr. Paul, I guess but after they awarded it to someone for ‘something he might do” has turned me off the whole BS process. I’m going a little OT here. Does anyone else find it ironic that the guy in the video is speaking of peace and has a poster behind him where the word “Love” is spelled out with weapons, knives, assault rifles, and grenades? Anyway back to your regularly scheduled program…

Nice catch.

I know history. I may be one of the few on here that reads. He has actually 'done' anything on a global scale that warrants the nomination. The whole Nobel thing is a joke anymore.
He's been a huge advocate for peace for over 30 years. I think that warrants a nomination. You do have a very good point about the NPP though and that's too bad

ANd he did more to earn it, unlike the last American Politician who received one.

What exactly did he do to earn it? If we implemented Paul's policies, there would be nothing but war all over the world.

LOL...this is the funniest thing I have read on these forums

ronnie is an imbecile whose idea of foreign policy is ignorant and dangerous.

Aw....the neo con israel firster misses war...poor thing.

What the hell for?

Diplomacy isn't being involved in world affairs? I think it is....much better than bullying and bombing anyone who disagrees with our policies or won't bend to our will.

Forum List

Back