Ron Paul: “Good News” That Secession Is Happening

Delusional.

That is correct.

Any American President will AGAIN kill 650,000 Americans or more, in order to keep the nation together. Then the motherfuckers dare criticize Putin.

That is correct, it is the president's duty to keep the union together, and armed insurrection will be dealt with accordingly. Of course it will never happen, all you confederate wannabes are cowards at heart hoping other people will give their lives while you sit in your recliners and watch it on TV.

Really?

Ask , Mikhail Gorbachev, why didn't the ruthless USSR didn't try that?

/
This is America, not Russia, another spasm of secession fever will be stopped at any cost. It is the only instance the US army may be used on American soil and do not think for a minute any President of either party will hesitate.

Do you think our federal govt would start mowing down its own citizens if they started a peaceful insurrection and just started ignoring the feds?
Peaceful insurrection is an oxymoron. Insurrection is by definition violent or carries the threat of violence.

That is correct.

Any American President will AGAIN kill 650,000 Americans or more, in order to keep the nation together. Then the motherfuckers dare criticize Putin.

That is correct, it is the president's duty to keep the union together, and armed insurrection will be dealt with accordingly. Of course it will never happen, all you confederate wannabes are cowards at heart hoping other people will give their lives while you sit in your recliners and watch it on TV.

Really?

/
This is America, not Russia, another spasm of secession fever will be stopped at any cost. It is the only instance the US army may be used on American soil and do not think for a minute any President of either party will hesitate.

Do you think our federal govt would start mowing down its own citizens if they started a peaceful insurrection and just started ignoring the feds?
Peaceful insurrection is an oxymoron. Insurrection is by definition violent or carries the threat of violence.

OK. Worded another way. Lets say the states started ignoring federal law at the peoples request ie regs, taxation? Who would the feds fire at?

Delusional.

That is correct.

Really?

/

There is ONLY ONE PARTY : THE DEMOPUBLICANS .

This sort of thing transcends party, no president will allow himself to go down in history for letting the union break-up.

That is correct.

Really?

/

There is ONLY ONE PARTY : THE DEMOPUBLICANS .

This sort of thing transcends party, no president will allow himself to go down in history for letting the union break-up.

Ain't that some shit.

Protect the real state, slaughter 650.000 Americans and get a monument in DC.

Jonathan Gruber is correct, Americans ARE Stupid.

This is why Paul will never be President.
Yeah too many people lie about what Paul says for him to be allowed to be President. Liberty can't be allowed in this authoritarian state.

You wouldn't know an authoritarian state from your own asshole. Why do you people say such incredibly stupid things all the time?
Looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, smells like a duck, shits like a duck... I'm sorry what about this country is not an Authoritarian state?

The authoritarian part. If this were an authoritarian state you wouldn't be expressing your opinions here. You would be in a concentration camp.

Nonsense.

You live in a society where you can say what you please, go where you please and follow whatever dream you please. It is not authoritarian just because you don't get your way. What is nonsense is that you think it is.

Really?

/

OK. Worded another way. Lets say the states started ignoring federal law at the peoples request ie regs, taxation? Who would the feds fire at?
It depends, if a certain state government got too uppity and simply started acting as if they are their own country the governor, his cabinet even the entire legislature is subject to arrest on any number of federal charges and a replacement appointed by the president.

Really?

/

It depends, if a certain state government got too uppity and simply started acting as if they are their own country the governor, his cabinet even the entire legislature is subject to arrest on any number of federal charges and a replacement appointed by the president.

You love martial law, don't you?

If Americans learn and apply the techniques used by ISIS, Al Qaeda and the Taliban then the powers-that-be will find it very difficult to tyrannize.

Yeah too many people lie about what Paul says for him to be allowed to be President. Liberty can't be allowed in this authoritarian state.

You wouldn't know an authoritarian state from your own asshole. Why do you people say such incredibly stupid things all the time?
Looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, smells like a duck, shits like a duck... I'm sorry what about this country is not an Authoritarian state?

The authoritarian part. If this were an authoritarian state you wouldn't be expressing your opinions here. You would be in a concentration camp.

Nonsense.

You live in a society where you can say what you please, go where you please and follow whatever dream you please. It is not authoritarian just because you don't get your way. What is nonsense is that you think it is.
These people are just incredibly spoiled rotten. They cry like babies that they are being oppressed over piddly shit. People who have experienced real oppression probably laugh their asses off at these crybabies.

You love martial law, don't you?

If Americans learn and apply the techniques used by ISIS, Al Qaeda and the Taliban then the powers-that-be will find it very difficult to tyrannize.

I do not love martial law but I would applaud the beatdown any bunch of confederate wannabes would get for forcing such a horrible thing. If conservatives become actual violent terrorists I would turn in every motherfucker I encountered and volunteer for the firing squad. Be a fucking terrorist on American soil and you will deserve your bloody death like any other terrorist. But it's all imaginary, like I said, people like you are the worst kind of cowards.

Nonsense.

Nonsense. I live in a society where my government invades my personal documents without a warrant, a society where my government can kill me for saying what I please. I live in a country that punishes me for following my dreams. It is authoritarian because it forces me to do all sorts of things that it should not.

59422840.jpg

Nonsense.

Nonsense. I live in a society where my government invades my personal documents without a warrant, a society where my government can kill me for saying what I please. I live in a country that punishes me for following my dreams. It is authoritarian because it forces me to do all sorts of things that it should not.
You poor baby, having to live in a state of security you demanded because you were paranoid about terrorists.

Nonsense.

Why haven't they killed you yet?

Besides, how will those states replace the income they get from the federal gov't? I doubt any of them send more taxes to Washington than they receive in federal monies.

You mean that fake "money" the Fed is printing like toilet paper ?
It spends better than some confederate funny money a secession state would issue in it's place by a long shot.

Yes it is Ron, yes it is... Need to look up my old fire team members.....

Geaux
========================================

Former Republican presidential candidate and congressman Ron Paul says secession is happening and it’s “good news.” Paul later predicted the states would stop listening to federal laws.

“I would like to start off by talking about the subject and the subject is secession and, uh, nullification, the breaking up of government, and the good news is it’s gonna happen. It’s happening,” Paul, the father of potential Republican presidential candidate Rand Paul, told a gathering at the libertarian Mises Institute in late January. The event Paul was speaking at was titled “Breaking Away: The Case for Secession.”

Paul said secession would not be legislated by Congress, but would be de facto, predicting “when conditions break down…there’s gonna be an alternative.”

Ron Paul Good News That Secession Is Happening - BuzzFeed News

"TREASON shall consists only in levying war against the UNITED STATES, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort."

Our Constitution allows for a peaceful transition of power every even year. Anyone who takes up arms against the United States or advocates an armed insurrection is at least culpable of treason.

Think about it.

Besides, how will those states replace the income they get from the federal gov't? I doubt any of them send more taxes to Washington than they receive in federal monies.

You mean that fake "money" the Fed is printing like toilet paper ?

That "fake money" pays your bills, gets roads repaired, pays for doctor visits, and more. Yes, there are problems, but quitting the USA isn't a solution.

Consider the chaos which would be the result of a single state, or several states attempting to leave The Union? How will those citizens of the state(s) which decide to leave the union react?

Not all citizens will support such an action, and the law is on the side of those who reject Secession and Nullification? Fools seem to hope for a civil war in neighborhoods and cities across America; lethal injection is too good for those bastards.

I suggest anyone who supports the treasonous desire of the OP's author first go to one of our national cemetery's and read the names, dates of birth and death of those who gave their life for the Union.

Forum List

Back