Ron Paul: Are We Fighting Terrorism, Or Creating More Terrorism?...

Paul's problem is he never has solutions to the problems he presents.
Many problems have no solutions...death and taxes.

And the war on terrorism. All you can do is keep playing whack a mole
Nuke Mecca, Medina, Tehran, Damascus.

That may help but it would continue. You're not dealing with a reasonable people. Their idealogy and religion commands them to kill the infidel
We respond in kind.

It upsets the left so....

That may help but it would continue. You're not dealing with a reasonable people. Their idealogy and religion commands them to kill the infidel
We respond in kind.

It upsets the left so....
That's my primary goal.

Regardless of your political inclinations, Ron Paul should not be ignored.

Would only make the problem worse. Wouldn't break the vicious circle of war.

Regardless of your political inclinations, Ron Paul should not be ignored.

You are very naïve; Islam is always at war, even if just collecting taxes from those they have subdued.

We create more terrorism by not fighting terrorism.

Sounds like a war with no end. A bloody vicious circle.

What's your solution?

For starters, leave all Muslim lands as soon as possible. We don't belong in their lands. We never did. And reigning in the MIC and Globalists would be another good start. There's so much we can do to break the vicious circle of war. But i don't think Americans are prepared to change yet. They've only known Perpetual War. It's gonna be incredibly difficult convincing them that there's another way.

Yeah that workwd so during the Crusades...which by the way was a terroristic war also

The US/West are continuing the Crusades. However, it has nothing to do with religion. It only has to do with plundering their resources. We wouldn't be in their lands otherwise.

It's an interesting question. It does seem we're stuck in a vicious circle of war.

When we think about terrorism we most often think about the horrors of a Manchester-like attack, where a radicalized suicide bomber went into a concert hall and killed dozens of innocent civilians. It was an inexcusable act of savagery and it certainly did terrorize the population.

What is less considered are attacks that leave far more civilians dead, happen nearly daily instead of rarely, and produce a constant feeling of terror and dread. These are the civilians on the receiving end of US and allied bombs in places like Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan, Somalia, and elsewhere.

Last week alone, US and “coalition” attacks on Syria left more than 200 civilians dead and many hundreds more injured. In fact, even though US intervention in Syria was supposed to protect the population from government attacks, US-led air strikes have killed more civilians over the past month than air strikes of the Assad government. That is like a doctor killing his patient to save him...

Read More:
Are We Fighting Terrorism, Or Creating More Terrorism?

you cited RON PAUL-----what good is that?

What's your point?

ron paul spits the FADDIST bullshit lines that include ------"if we do not lick
the shit of populations hostile to the USA and DA WEST-------the righteous
"WEST" haters will in their RIGHTEOUS fury-------righteously murder us"

What's your solution?

For starters, leave all Muslim lands as soon as possible. We don't belong in their lands. We never did. And reigning in the MIC and Globalists would be another good start. There's so much we can do to break the vicious circle of war. But i don't think Americans are prepared to change yet. They've only known Perpetual War. It's gonna be incredibly difficult convincing them that there's another way.

Yeah that workwd so during the Crusades...which by the way was a terroristic war also

The US/West are continuing the Crusades. However, it has nothing to do with religion. It only has to do with plundering their resources. We wouldn't be in their lands otherwise.

No we are not continuing the Crusades, we are not warring under any religious directive

What's your solution?

How do you know? From where do you get your information about muslim societies? Hint---
the crusades ended long ago but muslims still refer to Christians as crusaders and
KAFFIRIN <<<< not a compliment. Muslim children are still taught that Christians (and hindoos and
joooos) are the ENEMEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM and the prime directive is DEFEND ISLAAAAAAM.
Did you learn that you need to swing a sword and a dagger around in DEFENSE OF CHRISTIANITY when
you were five years old? Feel free to ask questions-------I have close relatives who were born
in muslim societies

You are very naïve; Islam is always at war, even if just collecting taxes from those they have subdued.

We got along fine with Muslims for centuries. It wasn't till we started our 'Empire-Building' phase, that we began having so many problems with Muslims. Once our Government decided our country should be an Empire, is when all the foreign meddling and endless wars began. It became all about dominating and plundering nations. And i don't know if we can change. It certainly doesn't look like it at this point.

What's your solution?

How do you know? From where do you get your information about muslim societies? Hint---
the crusades ended long ago but muslims still refer to Christians as crusaders and
KAFFIRIN <<<< not a compliment. Muslim children are still taught that Christians (and hindoos and
joooos) are the ENEMEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM and the prime directive is DEFEND ISLAAAAAAM.
Did you learn that you need to swing a sword and a dagger around in DEFENSE OF CHRISTIANITY when
you were five years old? Feel free to ask questions-------I have close relatives who were born
in muslim societies

Today in some public schools chidren are taught the Christians were the aggressors in the Crusades, they couldn't be being taught more wrong.

We got along fine with Muslims for centuries. It wasn't till we started our 'Empire-Building' phase, that we began having so many problems with Muslims. Once our Government decided our country should be an Empire, is when all the foreign meddling and endless wars began. It became all about dominating and plundering nations. And i don't know if we can change. It certainly doesn't look like it at this point.

You insist on trying to make us the bad guy. A muzzie sympathizer I presume?

What's your solution?

No we are not continuing the Crusades, we are not warring under any religious directive

Read up some on the Crusades. It was about plundering resources even back then. It was mainly about religion, but they did a whole lotta plundering too. But nowadays, it's been reversed. The US/West Crusades today, are mainly about the plundering. But it's about religion too. Just ask yourself sometime, why are we in their lands at all?

Islam went though it's own renaissance after conquest and taxed those subjected to them.
Something happened internally and they became backwards and bloodthirsty.
The eclipse of Islam: What happened to Islam after Umar?: Mr. Ghulam Ahmad Parwez, Mr. Al Hajj Ibn-e-Abdus Salam: 9780990976608: Amazon.com: Books

whom are you calling "we'" ? Do you have connection with people who lived with muslims? ----or
near muslims? "WE" got along fine with muslims when they were NOT HERE? is that your
point?

What's your solution?

Read up some on the Crusades. It was about plundering resources even back then. It was mainly about religion, but they did a whole lotta plundering too. But nowadays, the US/West Crusades are only about the plundering. Just ask yourself sometime, why are we in their lands at all?

I've forgotten more on the Crusades than you'll ever know, I've studied the topic since I was in ninth grade in HS thanks to an excellent history teacher...who warned me some day the left would try to rewrite what happened

In many instances, the US/West is the bad guy. More Americans should understand that. Maybe then, we could try and end this endless war.

What's your solution?

Read up some on the Crusades. It was about plundering resources even back then. It was mainly about religion, but they did a whole lotta plundering too. But nowadays, it's been reversed. The US/West Crusades today, are mainly about the plundering. But it's about religion too. Just ask yourself sometime, why are we in their lands at all?
I guess I'm going to need your specific definition of 'plunder' is before I can even begin to rebut any of this.

a hint for SCHRUTE------that which goes on in SUDAN between Christians and muslims-----and
in the Balkans between Christians and muslims and in NIGERIA between Christians and muslims
and in Philippines between Christians and muslims is----------what which has been going on for
more than 1000 years. Pakistan's Sikhs and Christians and Hindus are doing fine in a muslim
controlled land-------have you ever met a Sikh or a Christian from Pakistan (admit I do not
know any Pakistani hindus------but I have known Indian muslims------and Kenyan muslims and
muslims--------THE "DEFENDERS OF ISLAAAAAAM"

In many instances, the US/West is the bad guy. More Americans should understand that. Maybe then, we could try and end this endless war.

from where do you get your information?

You're nor paying attention, the muslims have been doing this for thousands of years

Forum List

Back