Ron Paul: Are We Fighting Terrorism, Or Creating More Terrorism?...

What's your solution?

For starters, leave all Muslim lands as soon as possible. We don't belong in their lands. We never did. And reigning in the MIC and Globalists would be another good start. There's so much we can do to break the vicious circle of war. But i don't think Americans are prepared to change yet. They've only known Perpetual War. It's gonna be incredibly difficult convincing them that there's another way.

Yeah that workwd so during the Crusades...which by the way was a terroristic war also

The US/West are continuing the Crusades. However, it has nothing to do with religion. It only has to do with plundering their resources. We wouldn't be in their lands otherwise.

No we are not continuing the Crusades, we are not warring under any religious directive

Read up some on the Crusades. It was about plundering resources even back then. It was mainly about religion, but they did a whole lotta plundering too. But nowadays, it's been reversed. The US/West Crusades today, are mainly about the plundering. But it's about religion too. Just ask yourself sometime, why are we in their lands at all?

whose land? There were Christians and Hindoos and Buddhists and Joos thruout the world before
islam was invented

And the war on terrorism. All you can do is keep playing whack a mole
Nuke Mecca, Medina, Tehran, Damascus.

Would only make the problem worse. Wouldn't break the vicious circle of war.
You are very naïve; Islam is always at war, even if just collecting taxes from those they have subdued.

We got along fine with Muslims for centuries. It wasn't till we started our 'Empire-Building' phase, that we began having so many problems with Muslims. Once our Government decided our country should be an Empire, is when all the foreign meddling and endless wars began. It became all about dominating and plundering nations. And i don't know if we can change. It certainly doesn't look like it at this point.
Islam went though it's own renaissance after conquest and taxed those subjected to them.
Something happened internally and they became backwards and bloodthirsty.
The eclipse of Islam: What happened to Islam after Umar?: Mr. Ghulam Ahmad Parwez, Mr. Al Hajj Ibn-e-Abdus Salam: 9780990976608: Amazon.com: Books

Sadly, we helped them become more backwards and bloodthirsty. Radical Islam could not have achieved its rapid rise without the US/West's help. For instance, Osama Bin Laden was well-supported by the US CIA for years in Afghanistan.

And the CIA's overthrowing the Democratically-elected Mohammad Mossadegh in Iran, directly led to the Islamic Revolution there. More tragic Blow Back. So the US/West has played a very big role in the rise of Radical Islam around the world.

Last edited:
For starters, leave all Muslim lands as soon as possible. We don't belong in their lands. We never did. And reigning in the MIC and Globalists would be another good start. There's so much we can do to break the vicious circle of war. But i don't think Americans are prepared to change yet. They've only known Perpetual War. It's gonna be incredibly difficult convincing them that there's another way.

Yeah that workwd so during the Crusades...which by the way was a terroristic war also

The US/West are continuing the Crusades. However, it has nothing to do with religion. It only has to do with plundering their resources. We wouldn't be in their lands otherwise.

No we are not continuing the Crusades, we are not warring under any religious directive

Read up some on the Crusades. It was about plundering resources even back then. It was mainly about religion, but they did a whole lotta plundering too. But nowadays, the US/West Crusades are only about the plundering. Just ask yourself sometime, why are we in their lands at all?

I've forgotten more on the Crusades than you'll ever know, I've studied the topic since I was in ninth grade in HS thanks to an excellent history teacher...who warned me some day the left would try to rewrite what happened

Then you're well aware that plundering was a big part of the Crusades. They killed and plundered on a massive scale. Like i said, just ask yourself why we're in their lands at all. Try to be unbiased and honest in your contemplation.

Read up some on the Crusades. It was about plundering resources even back then. It was mainly about religion, but they did a whole lotta plundering too. But nowadays, it's been reversed. The US/West Crusades today, are mainly about the plundering. But it's about religion too. Just ask yourself sometime, why are we in their lands at all?
I guess I'm going to need your specific definition of 'plunder' is before I can even begin to rebut any of this.

Forcing Puppet Regimes into power and exploiting their resources. The US has been doing it for many years. Just ask yourself, why are we in their lands at all?

Nuke Mecca, Medina, Tehran, Damascus.

You are very naïve; Islam is always at war, even if just collecting taxes from those they have subdued.

We got along fine with Muslims for centuries. It wasn't till we started our 'Empire-Building' phase, that we began having so many problems with Muslims. Once our Government decided our country should be an Empire, is when all the foreign meddling and endless wars began. It became all about dominating and plundering nations. And i don't know if we can change. It certainly doesn't look like it at this point.
Islam went though it's own renaissance after conquest and taxed those subjected to them.
The eclipse of Islam: What happened to Islam after Umar?: Mr. Ghulam Ahmad Parwez, Mr. Al Hajj Ibn-e-Abdus Salam: 9780990976608: Amazon.com: Books

Sadly, we helped them become more backwards and bloodthirsty. Radical Islam could not have achieved its rapid rise without the US/West's help. For instance, Osama Bin Laden was well-supported by the US CIA for years in Afghanistan.

And the CIA's overthrowing the Democratically-elected Mohammad Mossadegh in Iran, directly led to the Islamic Revolution there. More sad tragic Blow Back. So the US/West has played a very big role in the rise of Radical Islam around the world.

try to learn a bit more history and try not to confine your EDUCATION to propaganda.
We made muslims "more backward"? can you tell me WHEN IT WAS that they
were not backward?--------do you actually believe that they INVENTED THE GLORIES
OF BAGHDAD AND CORDOBA ? feel free to ask questions

I guess I'm going to need your specific definition of 'plunder' is before I can even begin to rebut any of this.

Forcing Puppet Regimes into power and exploiting their resources. The US has been doing it for many years. Just ask yourself, why are we in their lands at all?

oh -----you believe that propaganda? just what RESOURCES is the US exploiting-----name a few
countries and a few resources that the US is stealing from muslims

Read up some on the Crusades. It was about plundering resources even back then. It was mainly about religion, but they did a whole lotta plundering too. But nowadays, the US/West Crusades are only about the plundering. Just ask yourself sometime, why are we in their lands at all?

I've forgotten more on the Crusades than you'll ever know, I've studied the topic since I was in ninth grade in HS thanks to an excellent history teacher...who warned me some day the left would try to rewrite what happened

Then you're well aware that plundering was a big part of the Crusades. They killed and plundered on a massive scale. Like i said, just ask yourself why we're in their lands at all. Try to be unbiased and honest in your contemplation.

what did they "PLUNDER" ?

You insist on trying to make us the bad guy. A muzzie sympathizer I presume?

In many instances, the US/West is the bad guy. More Americans should understand that. Maybe then, we could try and end this endless war.

You're nor paying attention, the muslims have been doing this for thousands of years

Never our problem till we made it our problem. It's why our Founding Fathers warned against 'Empire-Building.' Where does all this constant meddling and war go? What's the End-Game?

That is not the definition of plunder. However, HOW is the US forcing puppet regimes into power and exploiting their resources. Name specific incidents and techniques.

You insist on trying to make us the bad guy. A muzzie sympathizer I presume?

In many instances, the US/West is the bad guy. More Americans should understand that. Maybe then, we could try and end this endless war.

You're nor paying attention, the muslims have been doing this for thousands of years

Never our problem till we made it our problem. It's why our Founding Fathers warned against 'Empire-Building.' Where does all this constant meddling and war go? What's the End-Game?

when you say "our problem"------to whom does the "our" refer. Muslims see you as part of the
ROMAN EMPIRE-------which morphed into the empires of the british, the Spanish, the portugese and
the French and the Russians and the old Byzant etc

whose land? There were Christians and Hindoos and Buddhists and Joos thruout the world before
islam was invented

Point is, it isn't our lands. We don't belong there. We never did.

Thats how wars were fought then, its how armies traveled. They didnt have supply networks

islam was invented

Point is, it isn't our lands. We don't belong there. We never did.[/QUOTE

what "isn't our land"? can you be more specific? --------Syria used to be largely GREEK ruled and ---
its ruling class and upper class was greek-------do you repudiate the greeks?

And the CIA's overthrowing the Democratically-elected Mohammad Mossadegh in Iran, directly led to the Islamic Revolution there. More sad tragic Blow Back. So the US/West has played a very big role in the rise of Radical Islam around the world.

try to learn a bit more history and try not to confine your EDUCATION to propaganda.
We made muslims "more backward"? can you tell me WHEN IT WAS that they
were not backward?--------do you actually believe that they INVENTED THE GLORIES
OF BAGHDAD AND CORDOBA ? feel free to ask questions

The US/West has played a very big role in supporting the rapid rise of Radical Islamic Terrorism around the world. It along with Saudi Arabia, have been their biggest financiers.

Read up some on the Crusades. Plundering was a big part of it. Many joined the Crusades on the promise they would be allowed to kill and plunder at will. It wasn't only about religion. Religion was the catalyst, but the plundering was an even more attractive reason to join for some. But today, the plundering is the catalyst for the US/West Crusades. Religion does play a role in it too though.

Read up some on the Crusades. Plundering was a big part of it. Many joined the Crusades on the promise they would be allowed to kill and plunder at will. It wasn't only about religion. Religion was the catalyst, but the plundering was an even more attractive reason to join for some. But today, the plundering is the catalyst for the US/West Crusades. Religion does play a role in it too though.
In this day of air flight, Islam is our problem.

Now you're using tbe false version being taught today. You're a waste of time and an obvious Islamapologist

That is not the definition of plunder. However, HOW is the US forcing puppet regimes into power and exploiting their resources. Name specific incidents and techniques.

Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Iran, and many Central and South American nations. That's just to name a few. The US CIA has been doing it for decades. It's all about getting the Puppet Regime in there, and plundering the resources. The US has repeated the process over & over in numerous nations all throughout the world.

Forum List

Back