Ron Paul: Are We Fighting Terrorism, Or Creating More Terrorism?...

That is not the definition of plunder. However, HOW is the US forcing puppet regimes into power and exploiting their resources. Name specific incidents and techniques.

Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Iran, and many Central and South American nations. That's just to name a few. The US CIA has been doing it for decades. It's all about getting the Puppet Regime in there, and plundering the resources. The US has repeated the process over & over in numerous nations all throughout the world.
I asked you to provide specific examples, not generalities. Otherwise, this simply becomes your opinion.

Wow, you seriously believe your Government hasn't been installing Puppet Regimes all around the world for decades? Man if you really do believe that, there is no point continuing a discussion with you. You're living in some kind of Warmonger-denial fairy tail world.
I seriously don't take the word of any anonymous person on the internet when they spout anti-American rhetoric without some form of proof. Particularly given the nonsense you've been posting in this thread, your agenda is obvious. You seem to equate trade with plunder, partnerships with puppeteering, and legal self-interest with empire building.

You'll forgive Me if I require you providing specific examples and tactics in which all of this occurred. It will be ONLY then that we can discuss your grievances.

Wow, you really do believe that huh? Man, the MIC truly loves sad dupes like you. Oh boy, a sucker born every minute i guess.
Oh, btw...You're sadly mistaken if you think your conspiracy nuttery is going to sway anyone.

“Who would benefit from a war of civilizations between the West and Islam? Answer: one nation, one leader, one party. Israel, Sharon, Likud.” Patrick Buchanan

Just change that to Netanyahu now instead of Sharon..still 100% relevant.

"There are only two groups that are beating the drums for war in The Middle East – the Israeli Defense Ministry and its amen corner in the United States." Patrick Buchanan

Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Iran, and many Central and South American nations. That's just to name a few. The US CIA has been doing it for decades. It's all about getting the Puppet Regime in there, and plundering the resources. The US has repeated the process over & over in numerous nations all throughout the world.
I asked you to provide specific examples, not generalities. Otherwise, this simply becomes your opinion.

Wow, you seriously believe your Government hasn't been installing Puppet Regimes all around the world for decades? Man if you really do believe that, there is no point continuing a discussion with you. You're living in some kind of Warmonger-denial fairy tail world.
I seriously don't take the word of any anonymous person on the internet when they spout anti-American rhetoric without some form of proof. Particularly given the nonsense you've been posting in this thread, your agenda is obvious. You seem to equate trade with plunder, partnerships with puppeteering, and legal self-interest with empire building.

You'll forgive Me if I require you providing specific examples and tactics in which all of this occurred. It will be ONLY then that we can discuss your grievances.

Wow, you really do believe that huh? Man, the MIC truly loves sad dupes like you. Oh boy, a sucker born every minute i guess.
MIC?

Military Industrial Complex. It absolutely loves fanboys like you.

MIC?

Oh...how cute. You've given it an acronym.

Oh, btw...You're sadly mistaken if you think your conspiracy nuttery is going to sway anyone.

You're living in a Warmonger-denial fairy tale world. Folks like you are the reason we're still stuck in this vicious circle of war.

MIC?

Actually, i didn't come up with it. It's been around for a long time. You would know that if you weren't such a loyal Warmonger dupe. Try getting out sometime.

MIC?

Actually, i didn't come up with it. It's been around for a long time. You would know that if you weren't such a loyal Warmonger dupe. Try getting out sometime.
Well, it didn't take too long to trigger you, did it?

Get it out of your system if you must. The only thing I did was to ask you to provide actual proof of your statements, but that is a bad thing to do to snowflakes and pussies, I see that now.

MIC?

Get it out of your system if you must. The only thing I did was to ask you to provide actual proof of your statements, but that is a bad thing to do to snowflakes and pussies, I see that now.

Try leaving your Warmonger-denial fairy tale world sometime. Try the red pill.

I live in the real world. You should try coming out of the dystopian world in which shadowy men sit in boardrooms and plot the deaths of conspiracy practitioners all to maintain their stranglehold on wealth and power.

That plot has been written to death and is, frankly, quite boring and promoted by metrosexual men with latent homosexual tendencies toward little boys.

Step into the light of the real world, where real problems exist in sufficient quantities to keep everyone busy trying to find solutions.

Now, have a nice day (providing that the MIC boogerman you fear lets you have the day off.)

I live in the real world. You should try coming out of the dystopian world in which shadowy men sit in boardrooms and plot the deaths of conspiracy practitioners all to maintain their stranglehold on wealth and power.

That plot has been written to death and is, frankly, quite boring and promoted by metrosexual men with latent homosexual tendencies toward little boys.

Step into the light of the real world, where real problems exist in sufficient quantities to keep everyone busy trying to find solutions.

Now, have a nice day (providing that the MIC boogerman you fear lets you have the day off.)

Nice cop-out. Like i said, the MIC loves sad dupes like you. You're all-in on any war it starts. You've lost the ability to think independently and critically. You've become a Warmonger-Bot. It's actually very sad.

Forum List

Back