Ron Johnson repeats Tucker Carlson’s vaccine death lies

So ASSUMING you believe it wouldn’t be pretty normal for a few thousand to die of the 150 million (57% of American adults have had at least one shot) within a few days of being vaxed (and if you do, yer a fucking idiot) -

And ASSUMING you believe bullshit from an unscientific anti-vax site onto which ANYONE can report (and if you do yer a fucking idiot) -
Please ask yourself the following question:

How many American adults die every damn day - vax or no vax? More than 3.000? Ya, I think so too! :rolleyes-41:

Tucker Carlson is literally running the GOP. How embarrassing.
I’ve seen at least a dozen of our USMB nuts who actually want him to run in 2024!!

99.9% survivability rate IF you get the Kung Flu. If you are man enough, you dont have to worry, but if you are a sickly pajama boy, you need to get that little prick.....in the arm...
Thing is, for those who are healthy and have little risk from the actual infection, getting vaccinated is probably the best way to help your community by reducing spread.

Want to know what toxic masculinity is? Making helping others a weakness.

So ASSUMING you believe it wouldn’t be pretty normal for a few thousand to die of the 150 million (57% of American adults have had at least one shot) within a few days of being vaxed (and if you do, yer a fucking idiot) -

And ASSUMING you believe bullshit from an unscientific anti-vax site onto which ANYONE can report (and if you do yer a fucking idiot) -

How many American adults die every damn day - vax or no vax? More than 3.000? Ya, I think so too! :rolleyes-41:

I’ve seen at least a dozen of our USMB nuts who actually want him to run in 2024!!
Can you imagine that, having a Presidential Candidate that actually wants to make America Great Again, while the old fart Joe wants to put people back in chains....

99.9% survivability rate IF you get the Kung Flu. If you are man enough, you dont have to worry, but if you are a sickly pajama boy, you need to get that little prick.....in the arm...
Thing is, for those who are healthy and have little risk from the actual infection, getting vaccinated is probably the best way to help your community by reducing spread.

Want to know what toxic masculinity is? Making helping others a weakness.
Interesting....Toxic Masculinity, i saw that..

How Progressives feel about pajama boys, who are toxic..

What real men are like.

That's what I said about lockdowns. The death from all causes rate , if it is ever accurately reported for 2020 will probably have increased little more than 10%. For which we shut down the economy condemned COVID victims to suffer and die alone and submitted to state level dictators. Some are STILL hiding behind the children who are at no more risk than during a typical flu season and trashing their social and educational needs. On top of that we have assured that their grandchildren will still be saddled with our debt.
Perspective is a two way street.

That's what I said about lockdowns. The death from all causes rate , if it is ever accurately reported for 2020 will probably have increased little more than 10%. For which we shut down the economy condemned COVID victims to suffer and die alone and submitted to state level dictators. Some are STILL hiding behind the children who are at no more risk than during a typical flu season and trashing their social and educational needs. On top of that we have assured that their grandchildren will still be saddled with our debt.
Perspective is a two way street.

Governors (including Republicans) made lockdown decisions out of an abundance of caution. We knew next to nothing about this novel virus in February, March or even April.

Doing nothing in the way of mitigation could have doubled or even tripled the 600k lost thus far. Could we go back and make better decisions if we got mulligan and had the chance.at a second shot?

Sure, but this isn’t amateur golf. All we could do at the time was listen to the science. It’s a shame that too many folks listened to Trump and hooked the ball out of bounds.

No surprise – this is who Republicans are: idiots, demagogues, liars.
Dolly calls them chicken squats :)

So Dolly calls 40% of US Marines "chicken squats"
Want to see her talk her way out of this.

POLITICS

Nearly 40% of Marines decline COVID-19 vaccine, prompting some Democrats to urge Biden to set mandate for military​

Tucker Carlson is literally running circles around the progressive left.

How embarrassing for you all.

Yes, Lil Tuck is definitely embarrassing. Shame you Trumpettes are immune to such.

No surprise – this is who Republicans are: idiots, demagogues, liars.
Awwww some litter Dimmer missed their nap......

Wait, I thought TRUMP! was running the GOP. Could you guys NOT involved with the GOP pick a horse and stay on it? Otherwise, you're going to have to attend the meetings and make your voice heard, the voice that doesn't matter. And stop hiding behind the potted plants, they know you're there and laugh at you.

Yes, Lil Tuck is definitely embarrassing. Shame you Trumpettes are immune to such.
What is embarrassing is thinking that you're smarter than...well....anyone.

Carlson reports on those things that the left wants to stay hidden and then asks questions that you clowns cannot answer or are too embarrassed to answer.

You're a sad little pathetic group.

What is embarrassing is thinking that you're smarter than...well....anyone.

Carlson reports on those things that the left wants to stay hidden and then asks questions that you clowns cannot answer or are too embarrassed to answer.

You're a sad little pathetic group.

Lil Tuck asks stupid questions mostly involving conspiracy theories.
But hey, if he’s your boy wonder if Donnie doesn’t run in 2024?
Have at it! :cool-45:

BlueAnon has entered the chat! Tell us about the Russians, Bluey!

I figured you flew off on the tail of a comet wearing a shiny new pair of black Nikes.
Don’t disappoint me like that!

I figured you flew off on the tail of a comet wearing a shiny new pair of black Nikes.

Admit it Bluey, you think Tucker Carlson is a Russian.

Admit it Bluey, you think Tucker Carlson is a Russian.

No, he does make a lot of excuses for them, but like you .. he’s merely a useful idiot. :)

Governors (including Republicans) made lockdown decisions out of an abundance of caution. We knew next to nothing about this novel virus in February, March or even April.
Which was the right call. They were misled by incompetent federal leadership to believe there would be a plan in place for coming out of the lockdown to testing programs and federal guidance. Then the orange slob did a 180 and threw it back to them, a month later. So we came out of the lockdown no better off than when we went in.

Forum List

Back