Ron Johnson repeats Tucker Carlson’s vaccine death lies

Admit it Bluey, you think Tucker Carlson is a Russian.
No way. He's too stupid to be an architect of any of his talking points. Carlson is a useful idiot being fed material by someone.

Same as RonAnon, Lil Tuck has a direct pipeline of bullshit from Q himself!
We already know the Trump toadies were feeding material to Fox personalities that they got from Russian proxies (who got it from Russian intelligence). There is no reason to think this has stopped.

So ASSUMING you believe it wouldn’t be pretty normal for a few thousand to die of the 150 million (57% of American adults have had at least one shot) within a few days of being vaxed (and if you do, yer a fucking idiot) -

And ASSUMING you believe bullshit from an unscientific anti-vax site onto which ANYONE can report (and if you do yer a fucking idiot) -
Please ask yourself the following question:

How many American adults die every damn day - vax or no vax? More than 3.000? Ya, I think so too! :rolleyes-41:

That's what I said about lockdowns. The death from all causes rate , if it is ever accurately reported for 2020 will probably have increased little more than 10%. For which we shut down the economy condemned COVID victims to suffer and die alone and submitted to state level dictators. Some are STILL hiding behind the children who are at no more risk than during a typical flu season and trashing their social and educational needs. On top of that we have assured that their grandchildren will still be saddled with our debt.
Perspective is a two way street.

Those lockdowns saved lives.

I guess you would rather the United States ended up like India. trump had us heading in that direction. Thank goodness he's gone.

Last edited:
So ASSUMING you believe it wouldn’t be pretty normal for a few thousand to die of the 150 million (57% of American adults have had at least one shot) within a few days of being vaxed (and if you do, yer a fucking idiot) -

And ASSUMING you believe bullshit from an unscientific anti-vax site onto which ANYONE can report (and if you do yer a fucking idiot) -
Please ask yourself the following question:

How many American adults die every damn day - vax or no vax? More than 3.000? Ya, I think so too! :rolleyes-41:

That's what I said about lockdowns. The death from all causes rate , if it is ever accurately reported for 2020 will probably have increased little more than 10%. For which we shut down the economy condemned COVID victims to suffer and die alone and submitted to state level dictators. Some are STILL hiding behind the children who are at no more risk than during a typical flu season and trashing their social and educational needs. On top of that we have assured that their grandchildren will still be saddled with our debt.
Perspective is a two way street.

Those lockdowns saved lives.

I guess you would rather the United States ended up like India. trump has us heading in that direction. Thank goodness he's gone.

The lockdowns took lives, ask Cuomo.

Forum List

Back