Ron Emanuel? Ambassador to Japan?

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
The swamp gets deeper.

I hate Rahm Emmanuel. I do. I do. He just sucks. If he can just keep his trap shut and not be an asshole we might could survive this.

It is not looking good for the home team.

The swamp gets deeper.

His job will be to subvert anything Japan does to defend itself against China.

The swamp gets deeper.

Maybe Rahm has reinvented himself?

Possible

1620755176562.png

But I doubt it.

The swamp gets deeper.

The Japanese aren't stupid people. Rahm Emanuel will be given about an inch of space and that will be ignored.

The swamp gets deeper.

The Japanese aren't stupid people. Rahm Emanuel will be given about an inch of space and that will be ignored.

Once they find out he's a Chinese mole, they'll kick him out and ban him for life.

The swamp gets deeper.

Why are you so obsessed with China Marvin? You are obsessed with all things China. Every move that is being made in Washington is because of China.

People in Washington are obsessed with America not China. Donald Trump was obsessed with Russia. Well any authoritarian really. Right wing, left wing, any old authoritarian would do. Putin, Kim, Xi, Erdogan. They were all his buddies.

If you’re obsessed with China, you should be glad Trump is gone. The bribes his kids took from Xi. Shameful.

The swamp gets deeper.

Why are you so obsessed with China Marvin? You are obsessed with all things China. Every move that is being made in Washington is because of China.

People in Washington are obsessed with America not China. Donald Trump was obsessed with Russia. Well any authoritarian really. Right wing, left wing, any old authoritarian would do. Putin, Kim, Xi, Erdogan. They were all his buddies.

If you’re obsessed with China, you should be glad Trump is gone. The bribes his kids took from Xi. Shameful.

Yep, it's all Trumps fault...dumbass.

Hunter Biden Offered $10 Million Annually by Chinese Energy Firm for ‘Introductions Alone,’ Email Shows

Forum List

Back