Ron DeSantis's Military Secrets: Torture & War Crimes: never-before-heard testimony by Guantanamo's Mansoor Adayfi about DeSantis torture at the camp

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
you guys don't know what DeSantis is like, you don't have a clue. he is a lawbreaker to say the least, and a heartless murderer at worst. watch the video!

• Banned
You realize this won't work, or at least not as well as it did for Trump, right?

Despite the red wave fizzle, which mostly happened because Democrats got out the pro-abortion vote, people are SICK of nasty woke cancelling and nasty politics.

This ain't it.
what about the threads where i criticize Biden? Bernie? i criticize everyone. why should i leave out DeSantis. that would be racist, if i leave him out just because he's the popular new kid on the block

what about the threads where i criticize Biden? Bernie? i criticize everyone. why should i leave out DeSantis. that would be racist, if i leave him out just because he's the popular new kid on the block

Because it's what the Dems did to Trump. Criticize all his policies--fine. But not going back to his former jobs and just dragging him through the mud. Americans generally hate that, it's poisoned our whole nation.

Just stop

Because it's what the Dems did to Trump. Criticize all his policies--fine. But not going back to his former jobs and just dragging him through the mud. Americans generally hate that, it's poisoned our whole nation.

Just stop
i criticize all politicians, and will continue to do so. just because you're a fascist who wants to take away my 1st amendment rights doesn't mean i'm gonna stop freely criticizing any politician i want, whenever i want, wherever i want

i criticize all politicians, and will continue to do so. just because you're a fascist who wants to take away my 1st amendment rights doesn't mean i'm gonna stop freely criticizing any politician i want, whenever i want, wherever i want

Aw....buck up, buddy. I didn't say you don't have the RIGHT to do dumb stuff like try to Trump DeSantis (as a so-called Republican, sure). I said it's not SMART and Americans are sick of it.

But go on and tell us about civility.

Aw....buck up, buddy. I didn't say you don't have the RIGHT to do dumb stuff like try to Trump DeSantis (as a so-called Republican, sure). I said it's not SMART and Americans are sick of it.

But go on and tell us about civility.
again, i criticize everyone. when i shit on Biden, i'm sure you've given me praise for that, you're just a partisan hack who is butthurt because i OWNED DeSantis and ended his presidential ambitions with my DYNAMITE THREAD

you guys don't know what DeSantis is like, you don't have a clue. he is a lawbreaker to say the least, and a heartless murderer at worst. watch the video!

Tulsi Gabbard is RightWing? Did I hear that correctly? If accusations of DeSantis are true then it needs investigation by a neutral party. His role in any wrong doing seems vague at best.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

How abouts quoting something, include dates so we can verify it as well.

It would be interesting to see how a navy lawyer officer got his hands dirty, became a murderer as you say.

Dont be lazy, give us info.

Just stop
Yeah, you Repubs would never do that.

And we are to believe garland is giving him a hunter biden Get out of Jail card too?

again, i criticize everyone. when i shit on Biden, i'm sure you've given me praise for that, you're just a partisan hack who is butthurt because i OWNED DeSantis and ended his presidential ambitions with my DYNAMITE THREAD
You OWN nothing! You are a shit stirring schizophrenic TROLL.
Every fucking day you pollute this forum over and over attacking EVERYONE without an original thought or reason. Whatever headline comes into your media feed, BOOM, another thread here from you. Fucking PATHETIC psycho troll indeed you are.
:rolleyes:

We need to be fair to ron.

Ron is not perfect, but he is

THE BEST GOV IN AMERICA TODAY

And he stood up to Pfizer and opposed MFV mandates...

Pfizer = zionist fascism

9428254d4afecde4e8a8c890e68fc195.gif

71fye2.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back