Ron DeSantis Smokes Them Out

So Governor Desantis signs the “Parental Rights in Education Bill“ aka HB1557 Into law in Florida, a 7 page bill which prohibits classroom instruction on gender identity and sexual orientation for grades kindergarten through 3rd grade. That’s right folks, we need a LAW that prohibits PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHERS from instructing 5,6,7 and 8 YEAR OLDS on TRANS GENDERISM AND HOMOSEXUALITY, yes we’re still on planet EARTH in case you were wondering.

As a life long libertarian, I normally look with skepticism on such laws, in that I ask , “is someone just trying to create a controversy for political gain with this?”, usually my first instincts are correct. However in this case, I was wrong and I’ll tell you how I know that. The OUTRAGE of the LEFT WING DINGBATS over this law has been horrendous , namely falsely misnaming it the “don’t say gay” bill (the word ”gay“ doesn’t even appear in the bill), the “walkout” of Disney Employees (in California) over the failure of Disney Management to contest the law, the “outrage” of teachers, teachers unions and Hollywood Woketards all send a loud and clear message that this LAW WAS NECESSSARY BECAUSE WHAT IT PROHIBITS WAS ACTUALLY GOING ON IN CLASSROOMS.

I mean how fucking demented and perverted do you have to be to actually argue that It’s morally justified to teach this garbage to FIVE, SIX, SEVEN AND EIGHT YEAR OLD CHILDREN ?

Governor DeSantis and the Florida Legislature just smoked out a bunch of perverted pedophiles with a stroke of a pen…

Dear parents, pitch forks and torches are in order.
They won't stop you know. They will find ways around it. They will keep coming for the children because they are like the set extras on The walking Dead. These guys thought they died and went to heaven when they realized they had an entire captive audience of children to pollute and maybe even get somewhere with.

Pedophiles are hooked on pedophilia. The only thing you can do with them is put them down.

It's biological not a mental illness, but in Hollywood some are trans because of the money.

There's no need for the law. What a sham law.
We wouldnt need the law if leftwingers werent teaching kids inappropriate shit.

I think there should be sex ed at age 9 or at least 10.

Emotional/Social Changes​

Children in this age group might:

• Start to form stronger, more complex friendships and peer relationships. It becomes more emotionally important to have friends, especially of the same sex.
  • Experience more peer pressure.
  • Become more aware of his or her body as puberty approaches. Body image and eating problems sometimes start around this age.
I do not. It is NOT the role of ANY government to step in and teach sex education until they are at least 17, minimum.

The kids do NOT belong to you, the State, or the Schools.

Government is incompetent enough to teach all of you people that you do not put government in charge of anything other the and defense.

I think there should be sex ed at age 9 or at least 10.

Emotional/Social Changes​

Children in this age group might:

• Start to form stronger, more complex friendships and peer relationships. It becomes more emotionally important to have friends, especially of the same sex.
  • Experience more peer pressure.
  • Become more aware of his or her body as puberty approaches. Body image and eating problems sometimes start around this age.
"Might".

Until puberty there's no evidence to suggest it will have a positive impact on kids.

Teachers teach the curriculum they are given to teach.

They do not create the curriculum, the board of education creates it.

Can you show the curriculum that shows 5 year olds were ever being taught the stuff DeSantis just banned?

Seems like just another political stunt by him and Republicans....?
The school board isn't monitoring what's taught daily so they are teaching whatever they want until someone from the outside gets involved.

Hi.

I'm fine with the State prohibiting any class discussion of sex education, or sexuality or parents' orientation for kids in the 3rd grade or lower. But allowing parents to individually sue schools and teachers is simply pandering to homophobes and encouraging judicial activism and misuse of courts. The State has a dept of education just for the purpose of making school districts comply with state laws and regulations.
Do they have monitors in every classroom?

But allowing parents to individually sue schools and teachers is simply pandering to homophobes and encouraging judicial activism and misuse of courts.
The right to sue is one of the most fundamental rights we have.

since boys and girls has been around from the dawn of time, you have plenty of opportunity to show how damaging calling children that is.

go ahead. speak up to the damages.

i'll wait.
I'm pretty sure there's no harm in saying, "Good Morning Boys and Girls".

This fifty seven gender bullshit however can be extremely damaging to kids who already are having a hard time figuring out their place in the world.

I'm pretty sure there's no harm in saying, "Good Morning Boys and Girls".

This fifty seven gender bullshit however can be extremely damaging to kids who already are having a hard time figuring out their place in the world.
Really? You think it's confusing for a 3rd grader to learn his male teacher lives with another man and their son? Would it be confusing for the kid's parents to say ... "sometimes that's how it is. It's not a big deal"?

Really? You think it's confusing for a 3rd grader to learn his male teacher lives with another man and their son? Would it be confusing for the kid's parents to say ... "sometimes that's how it is. It's not a big deal"?
I'm positive that interfering with the parent child relationship is damaging to both parent and child.

That isn't appropriate for a kindergarten or elementary classroom and that it is the right of the parents to decide when the tie is to have that discussion with their kids.

I also however don't see this law preventing such a statement.

I'm positive that interfering with the parent child relationship is damaging to both parent and child.

That isn't appropriate for a kindergarten or elementary classroom and that it is the right of the parents to decide when the tie is to have that discussion with their kids.

I also however don't see this law preventing such a statement.
How is a teacher interfering with a parent child relationship if he says he and his roommate, partner, husband, whatever took their kid to a zoo? Rather, it seems to me the proponents of the law are telling the gay folks they don't have a right to be open about how they live.

Forum List

Back