Ron DeSantis Smokes Them Out

Its no different to you godbotherers instructing innocent children there is a god etc. Scaring the shit out of them with threats of hell and sin. The difference being that poofters etc are real and they will encounter those scenarios probably during school.
But let's not teach them anything like the truth because your god doesn't like it although he said nothing about it.
Its you hypocrites who don't like it and use your filthy religion to justify it.

there shouldn't be such a law, DeSantis is smoking himself to oblivion.

Teachers teach the curriculum they are given to teach.

They do not create the curriculum, the board of education creates it.

Can you show the curriculum that shows 5 year olds were ever being taught the stuff DeSantis just banned?

Seems like just another political stunt by him and Republicans....?

images
View attachment 625443View attachment 625443View attachment 625443View attachment 625443View attachment 625443View attachment 625443View attachment 625443
Filthy, disgusting Libs are all pissed off about this Bill…they know the Lib Mind Virus uses sexual deviance as the gateway for programming. Sick fucks!
6A0380B9-5DEE-446A-9EAC-E5119B9794CF.png

Filthy, disgusting Libs are all pissed off about this Bill…they know the Lib Mind Virus uses sexual deviance as the gateway for programming. Sick fucks!
6A0380B9-5DEE-446A-9EAC-E5119B9794CF.png

Hey the Left can deflect all they want. If it wasn't important to the Left, they wouldn't be screaming so loud, and they would not have pressured Dizzy Disney to join the fray.

Parents are pi**ed, and Leftists do not get that you don't pi** parents off.

How upset are the parents about this, and everything else going on that Leftists subscribe to?

I promise you, come November, the Left is going to find out!

Its no different to you godbotherers instructing innocent children there is a god etc. Scaring the shit out of them with threats of hell and sin. The difference being that poofters etc are real and they will encounter those scenarios probably during school.
But let's not teach them anything like the truth because your god doesn't like it although he said nothing about it.
Its you hypocrites who don't like it and use your filthy religion to justify it.
How may Christians have you ever met who are afraid of God?
Your bullshit has been duly noted.

Correct. Teachers who pursue this are sexualising children. It is a pedophile tactic.

It's nice to know that Pedophilia is not allowed to be practiced in Florida schools as a matter of policy any longer.

Don't ya think!
Now stop the churches from doing it.

Can you show the curriculum that shows 5 year olds were ever being taught the stuff DeSantis just banned?
if they are not being taught it, then what is the left so mad about?

anytime ibwas told to stop doing something I was never doing it never bugged me that much.

so if you are mad, it must alter what you do.

ergo, they were doing it.

How may Christians have you ever met who are afraid of God?
Your bullshit has been duly noted.

Inde, know what this really is? INDOCTRINATION! The teachers spend 7 to 8hrs a day with these kids. Parents may get to spend 4 if they work before the kids go to bed. If they attend church, the kids may spend an hr or 2 there a week.

The Left doesn't want any competing ideas, so they must eliminate them......which tells you why Leftists are anti-church, anti parent, anti traditional values.

I would like a Leftist to tell me what other government agency, federal or State, that you would support allowing to talk to your little kids in this manner. Post office? Defense department? Joe Biden? Agriculture department?

The Left is phony, full of faux outrage. It isn't going to work Leftists, not anymore!

So Governor Desantis signs the “Parental Rights in Education Bill“ aka HB1557 Into law in Florida, a 7 page bill which prohibits classroom instruction on gender identity and sexual orientation for grades kindergarten through 3rd grade. That’s right folks, we need a LAW that prohibits PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHERS from instructing 5,6,7 and 8 YEAR OLDS on TRANS GENDERISM AND HOMOSEXUALITY, yes we’re still on planet EARTH in case you were wondering.

As a life long libertarian, I normally look with skepticism on such laws, in that I ask , “is someone just trying to create a controversy for political gain with this?”, usually my first instincts are correct. However in this case, I was wrong and I’ll tell you how I know that. The OUTRAGE of the LEFT WING DINGBATS over this law has been horrendous , namely falsely misnaming it the “don’t say gay” bill (the word ”gay“ doesn’t even appear in the bill), the “walkout” of Disney Employees (in California) over the failure of Disney Management to contest the law, the “outrage” of teachers, teachers unions and Hollywood Woketards all send a loud and clear message that this LAW WAS NECESSSARY BECAUSE WHAT IT PROHIBITS WAS ACTUALLY GOING ON IN CLASSROOMS.

I mean how fucking demented and perverted do you have to be to actually argue that It’s morally justified to teach this garbage to FIVE, SIX, SEVEN AND EIGHT YEAR OLD CHILDREN ?

Governor DeSantis and the Florida Legislature just smoked out a bunch of perverted pedophiles with a stroke of a pen…

Dear parents, pitch forks and torches are in order.
Stop hetero grooming little girls so that 1 in 4 are sexually abused before 18...many by hetero male family members and friends.

Sex is the last things of the mind at the age of kindergarten to third grade. He smoked himself for delivering such a law. Its just senseless.
So if sex is the last thing in the mind of children that young then why the hell are teachers teaching information about the LGBTQ+ lifestyle and gender identity to those children.

Stop hetero grooming little girls so that 1 in 4 are sexually abused before 18...many by hetero male family members and friends.
Stop pathetically deflecting and trying to derail the thread because you and your fellow leftards are getting your heads handed to you by parents who support this bill. Back under your bridge troll.

I think there should be sex ed at age 9 or at least 10.

Emotional/Social Changes​

Children in this age group might:

• Start to form stronger, more complex friendships and peer relationships. It becomes more emotionally important to have friends, especially of the same sex.
  • Experience more peer pressure.
  • Become more aware of his or her body as puberty approaches. Body image and eating problems sometimes start around this age.
I think you are a sick fuck who should be barred from getting within 2000m of children.

Sex is the last things of the mind at the age of kindergarten to third grade. He smoked himself for delivering such a law. Its just senseless.

Yet you were in another thread crying your little commies eyes out and parroting the lies that were fed to you by the propaganda media. Should I quote the lies you told in that thread until you ran like a little commie bitch when you were proven a liar?

How about you prove that a teacher never strays from the approved curriculum to pursue their own ideological goals. Me thinks you commies are protesting too much for this to be nothing.

Forum List

Back