Ron DeSantis is not ready for Prime Time

What a retarded fucking statement. We were against Syria, Libya and the other speck in the sand that Obama invaded
Chemical weapons used against their own citizens is a war crime.

Timeline of Syrian Chemical Weapons Activity, 2012-2022​

1682863169750.png
Arms Control Association
https://www.armscontrol.org › factsheets › Timeline-o...

February 1, 2018: The third chemical weapon attack in 2018 in Douma, Damascus is reported. The two earlier attacks were reported on January 13 and January 22.
2013 · ‎2014 · ‎2017 · ‎2018

Chemical weapons used against their own citizens is a war crime.

Timeline of Syrian Chemical Weapons Activity, 2012-2022

View attachment 780999
Arms Control Association
https://www.armscontrol.org › factsheets › Timeline-o...
February 1, 2018: The third chemical weapon attack in 2018 in Douma, Damascus is reported. The two earlier attacks were reported on January 13 and January 22.
2013 · ‎2014 · ‎2017 · ‎2018
Are we the damn world police? What the hell

Every Republican Senator is criticizing and ridiculing him for his know-nothing remark about Ukraine.

I reject critiques that come from ANYONE that voted to put in a senile, old man that has been known for decades as the dumbest man in the Senate....

We were attacked in ww2 tard.

Christ
World War II began in Europe on September 1, 1939, when Germany invaded Poland. Great Britain and France responded by declaring war on Germany on September 3. The war between the U.S.S.R. and Germany began on June 22, 1941, with Operation Barbarossa, the German invasion of the Soviet Union. The war in the Pacific began on December 7/8, 1941, when Japan attacked the American naval base at Pearl Harbor and other American, Dutch, and British military installations throughout Asia.

DUMBASS.

World War II began in Europe on September 1, 1939, when Germany invaded Poland. Great Britain and France responded by declaring war on Germany on September 3. The war between the U.S.S.R. and Germany began on June 22, 1941, with Operation Barbarossa, the German invasion of the Soviet Union. The war in the Pacific began on December 7/8, 1941, when Japan attacked the American naval base at Pearl Harbor and other American, Dutch, and British military installations throughout Asia.

DUMBASS.
You supplied the proof of my statement and I'm the dumbass? 😆
Crazy world you live in

If DeSantis asked me for political advice this is what I would tell him:

The 2024 Presidential election is going to be a clusterfuck with Trump and Potatohead. The Democrats have probably already printed up the ballots to steal it like they did in 2020. Finish out your term of Governor and then spend two years campaigning for 2028.

Answer the question. These are people who have fought wars with each other for over 2,000 years and are still killing each other today. Why should we give a shit about that?
Stability with our trading partners.
Just like if a merchant in the US wants their customers to be able to pay their bill after receiving a service.

Endless war was in the middle east, Iraq and Afghanistan, NONE were a trading partner.
Europe is NOT at war.
Their not at war? Why did we funnel billions in war aid to them then? Why don't you personally hop on a plane, fly over there, pick up a rifle and show us all by example how we should be involved.

Forum List

Back