Ron DeSantis Hit With Brutal Poll Numbers As Covid Surges

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis made a big bet that opposing public health restrictions aimed at slowing the spread of the novel coronavirus would be a political winner -- but a new poll suggests he has massively miscalculated.

Oops
You always use Rawstory? How about asking those that actually live in Florida...

Florida and Texas governors are putting themselves in a situation where the fine line between read my lips no mandate and do as I say not as I do

The state is not going to mandate it, it is up to the people to decide

That is how a true leader leads. Says one thing and does another

1629842365767.png

I guess as a governor he wants to leave it up to the people to decide except he is the governor for the state and not just the party in charge.

So are you saying masks don't work but I have to set an example for my people

Do as I say and not as I do
or
Do as I do and don't pay attention to what I say
or white man speaks with fork tongue

Last edited:
Those are poll numbers from a Quinnpiac Poll shit for brains. A poll that usually leans favorably in numbers for Republicans.

I knew you were fucking stupid, But even I thought you could read at a third grade level.
No, that’s a raw sewage garbage piece. That you ate up like a good sheep.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis made a big bet that opposing public health restrictions aimed at slowing the spread of the novel coronavirus would be a political winner -- but a new poll suggests he has massively miscalculated.

Oops
I'm curious...the poll surveyed about 1000 Floridians. Does it say anywhere what percentage of those people polled were Democrats and what percentage were Republicans? I tried to see if there was information about that but didn't see it. Anyone able to help with that?

I'm curious...the poll surveyed about 1000 Floridians. Does it say anywhere what percentage of those people polled were Democrats and what percentage were Republicans? I tried to see if there was information about that but didn't see it. Anyone able to help with that?
Follow the link in the article to the poll. Might be there.

Oops
:spinner:

Are you seriously so fucking stupid and ignorant to comprehend the fact that rawstory is a known fake news organization?

Oops
It's still higher than dementia Joe's -14% poll numbers.

Oops
I took a poll and 100% of Concerned Americans oppose having democrats in government. Now you can put up a post that is true.

Play exclusively to the base, and that'll happen.

States don't use an electoral college system, so unlike Republican presidential candidates, he actually has to win the popular vote. Might be something for him to keep in mind.
Progs play only for the agendas. If they throw a crumb they get a lot more back. They even get some of their agendas with Republican bills. Trump play to populist ideas and he was for people on both sides.

Oops
Yawwwwwwwn....oh look....another poll..... yawwwwwwwn.

Jo

You fucking moron. How embarrassingly stupid. What has happened to your brain over the last 2 years? You have turned into a drooling retard.

Maybe the State of Florida is just full of idiots like you. As everyone knows it is.
Yes you are embarrassingly stupid. As you show every time you post. Claiming Xiden’s illegals bear no responsibility. Utter bullshit. Another one for the list of people we should offer the Taliban in exchange for Americans.

Forum List

Back