Romney was not a good governor, so why would he be a good president?

Obama is a really bad president. Period.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 12 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 32 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.

We don't need to worry about what kind of president Willard would be. It will never happen.

I cannot wait for November 7th. The election will be over and I will no longer have to tolerate seeing Romney and Ryan's smirking faces on the evening news every damn day!!! What a pleasure that will be after this long campaign. After all the months of seeing him on my tv screen, I will finally be free of Willard Romney!!! Thank God!!!

Bozo the clown would be better than what's in there now

Just admit finally, you all picked a LOSER who can't be bothered with the job the anymore

Forum List

Back