Romney was not a good governor, so why would he be a good president?

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression.

You bobblehead idiots love to repeat this lie. Easier than actually thinking, I guess.

he saved us alright that's why he has a nearly, 70% disapproval by the people. Of course he still has his rabid cult followers who says he saved us from another "great depression" ...that one cracks me up every time.

Romney would be just as bad or worse than Bush. -810,000 jobs lost in his last month in office, and was going down. Kind of like the Titanic.

You mean Obama is like the captain of the Titanic? The captain knew that they were in iceberg infested waters but he ordered full speed ahead anyway just to make it to his destination ahead of schedule. Damn the safety of the people. I have an agenda and timetable? I'm sure the White Star line was proud off the captain like many are proud of Obama.

:eusa_whistle:

The Tea Party House is to blame for steering the Titanic into the iceberg.

Political terrorism at its worse.

We need to renane this Board..Comedy Central.

no kidding, or brainwashed DNC talking points Central

Romney would be just as bad or worse than Bush. -810,000 jobs lost in his last month in office, and was going down. Kind of like the Titanic.

You mean Obama is like the captain of the Titanic? The captain knew that they were in iceberg infested waters but he ordered full speed ahead anyway just to make it to his destination ahead of schedule. Damn the safety of the people. I have an agenda and timetable? I'm sure the White Star line was proud off the captain like many are proud of Obama.

Grab those pearls, Stephanie, and "let's roll!!!"

I don't see anything in Romney's past that qualifies him to be president - neither in his poor record as governor nor his record as a vulture capitalist.

That bothers it does you? Someone with nothing in their past to qualify them to be President? OMG, I couldn't make you people up...

I don't see anything in Romney's past that qualifies him to be president - neither in his poor record as governor nor his record as a vulture capitalist.

But you saw something in Obama's past that qualified him to be President now all the sudden past qualifications matter.LMAO:lol:

I didn't vote for Obama in 2008, but I sure as hell will this time.

If all you liberals who "didn't vote for Obama in 2008" really hadn't, he didn't win...

Pinocchio said:

LOL, saying we tax and spend too much is destroying us and threatening to take your government welfare check is "terrorism"

Hey, careful what you wish for.

Or hadn't you heard about the "20-30 million" who are standing by, ready to take up arms against their country. And, there are some on this board who believe the US military will join them.

All they have to do is say the word and they'll bring the US down around our ears.

Scary stuff, all righty.

Pinocchio said:

Non-tee potty Repubs are just as much to blame, if not more so.

Rs like Boehner and Romeny don't have the balls to stand up against nutters like Cruz and Rand Paul, or the Koch's money. They've sold out at the expense of our country.

Or hadn't you heard about the "20-30 million" who are standing by, ready to take up arms against their country. And, there are some on this board who believe the US military will join them.

All they have to do is say the word and they'll bring the US down around our ears.

Scary stuff, all righty.

oh put your wild imagination to sleep. you libs and your DRAMATICS

Scary stuff, all righty.

oh put your wild imagination to sleep. you libs and your DRAMATICS

Uh, staph I'm so sorry my sarcastic reference to YOUR thread went over your head. Or, are you saying you have you forgotten that YOU posted this little mess?

Operation american spring US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Remember how you told your fellow nutters:

Lets Roll people before it's too late
pass this around

And have you forgotten that only a handful of nutters showed up?

:funnyface::lame2:

Last edited:

Steph is always ready to roll

scary-lunch-lady.jpg

Pinocchio said:

LOL, saying we tax and spend too much is destroying us and threatening to take your government welfare check is "terrorism"

remember when the repukaloids were in power they spent money like christian crack whores in heat

What is the truth about the claim that Mitt sent American jobs overseas?

That's the only thing I'm unsure of.

I'm a Mitt voter.

Forum List

Back