Romney was not a good governor, so why would he be a good president?

I just wonder who Obama is going to blame if he loses

probably his cult members

Governor Romney became governor of Massachusetts with a 66% approval rating. He left office with a 34% approval rating.

Obama currently leads Romney in Massachusetts by +24. Even the wingnut Rasmussen has Obama ahead by +15.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Massachusetts: Romney vs. Obama

WINGNUT Lakhota.......TOO KIND.steve:clap2:

Liq, of course Obama is going to be up in Mass. It's a solid Dem state.
Fact, Mass had a Rep Gov from 1991 through Romney.
Wonder why they did that yet vote for a Dem President?

Governor of Massachusetts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Governor Romney became governor of Massachusetts with a 66% approval rating. He left office with a 34% approval rating.

Obama currently leads Romney in Massachusetts by +24. Even the wingnut Rasmussen has Obama ahead by +15.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Massachusetts: Romney vs. Obama

WINGNUT Lakhota.......TOO KIND.steve:clap2:

Liq, of course Obama is going to be up in Mass. It's a solid Dem state.

Governor of Massachusetts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That,Belle only you can answer,trust you are very well,steve:cool:

Because the state is so monolithically democrat that people sometimes get the notion that at least some balance might be a good idea. It's like living in the liberal candy factory. After stuffing their faces with Necco Wafers for days even the most liberal liberal will start to feel like 'shit, maybe I really should eat some meat and vegetables once in a while.'

But they still prefer candy, even though it is really bad for them.

Where and when did Romney supposedly acquire all his boasted skill that would make him a great president?

As a Bain vulture capitalist? I don't think so...

As governor of Massachusetts? I don't think so...

Where and when did Romney supposedly acquire all his boasted skill that would make him a great president?

As a Bain vulture capitalist? I don't think so...

As governor of Massachusetts? I don't think so...

Its not that Romney has so much skill, but that Obama has NEGATIVE skill, i.e. legendary incompetence hardened by hubris and insulated by ass-kissing sychophants.

Romney is a lying POS but Obama is fucking poison.

Still I am not voting for either one. I am sick to death of voting for the 'lesser of two evils' when they are BOTH owned by godamned banksters any fucking way.

A pox on both their houses and I cant wait for some new political parties to come and give us some real choice unowned by Wall Street.

Sitting on your ass and saying 'I can't wait until things get better!' almost never makes things better.

Some people say "Wall Street" the way a small child says "Boogeyman." EXACTLY THE SAME WAY.

Obama hasn't been a good President so why should he be RE-ELECTED to be President again..

Hell he wasn't even a good state Senator and for sure wasn't a good ONE TERM SENATOR to be rewarded the presidency..

I'll take my chances on a GOVERNOR who has run a state at least and not some community organizer that only ran their mouths

VOTE him out people...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back