Romney opens up 7-point lead over Obama as campaigns hunker down in swing states

While I support Romney, I fail to see what the point of ridiculous threads like these is. "Landslide, Election's Over" and other claims based on the flimsiest of proof are annoying, and both sides are equally guilty. It is going to be very close, but I wish that Romney supporters would show more class.

I choose this thread to comment for obvious reasons.

I so not expect the same from those who support Obama.

Well fuck you meathead. This is a board for politics. We heard every day when obummer had the lead, you don't like this thread get thee the fuck out of it. Romney has opened up a seven point lead and that's the fact and no one mentioned the word "landslide".
No Willow. It is disappointing that you have descended to the level of the Bush and Romney haters. A little dignity would not be out-of-line.

Telling people to get fucked is not the nature of a political forum. It is the nature of people with little class. Conservatives, by nature should not be so base. The left debases us enough.

pos-repped :)

obama-thrill-is-gone1-1.jpg

Chris-Matthews-so-sad.jpg

"So your telling me I'M not going to get a tingle up my ass anymore,
I mean my leg"...

:D

I tend to lean towards Rasmussen & Pew for Polling. Gallup does have a history of being way off. I think it's closer. So this is good news for Romney, but he still needs to campaign hard. Long way to go.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjVY3FArUsY]Obama Carter Comparison - PolitiZoid - YouTube[/ame]

WillowTree better be careful she doesn't get too over confident. :eusa_eh: Remember, we're going to have to pick up the pieces/put her back together after the election ;) Nurture her back to her spiteful/hateful self as it were. :)

Last edited:
Rassmussen

Ohio

obama 48%

Romney 47%

with one more debate to go and it will be about Benghazigate. :eusa_whistle:

I have changed my mind. I used to think that Obama was a shoe-in for reelection, given the extremism of Romney, his Mormon priorities, and his demeanor as a "used car salesman."

I heard over the weekend, though, that his corporate bosses are paying over $1 BILLION for his election. There's no way those guys are going to spend that sort of money without an expected "return on investment;" they are apparently fairly certain that they can buy the presidency for Romney.

Therefore, I now project a Romney presidency--which will only add to cynicism among U.S. citizens.

The right wing stated in the 1980's that they wanted to "shrink the U.S. government so much that they could drown it in a bathtub." (I paraphrase.) It looks as if they are succeeding in destroying our liberal democracy. Good job, wingnuts . . . welcome to authoritarianism.

I have changed my mind. I used to think that Obama was a shoe-in for reelection, given the extremism of Romney, his Mormon priorities, and his demeanor as a "used car salesman."

I heard over the weekend, though, that his corporate bosses are paying over $1 BILLION for his election. There's no way those guys are going to spend that sort of money without an expected "return on investment;" they are apparently fairly certain that they can buy the presidency for Romney.

Therefore, I now project a Romney presidency--which will only add to cynicism among U.S. citizens.

The right wing stated in the 1980's that they wanted to "shrink the U.S. government so much that they could drown it in a bathtub." (I paraphrase.) It looks as if they are succeeding in destroying our liberal democracy. Good job, wingnuts . . . welcome to authoritarianism.

What you heard is utter Bullshite. Maybe you should stop listening to your current propaganda sources? Just a thought anyway.

What you heard is utter Bullshite. Maybe you should stop listening to your current propaganda sources? Just a thought anyway.

Please specify what you believe is incorrect--otherwise, you are just a "background noise troll."

i agree. i think romney will win . gop want this to much.

Even the right leaning electoral collage projections are still showing victory for Obama.

I don't think anyone on the left has anything to be concerned about at this present time.

Even the right leaning electoral collage projections are still showing victory for Obama.

I don't think anyone on the left has anything to be concerned about at this present time.
well i hope your right but fearing worst for tonight debate. he still behind in ram and gallup poll and media keep talking about romney mo. add to this donlad trump stuff and tagg romney owning machines in ohio and just adds to my fears.

Forum List

Back