Romney finds Ohio Voter(s)

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Romney has one person in Ohio who will vote for him.

In what is historically the most important swing state for Republican Presidential hopefuls, Romney has 1 man who will vote for him.

Datchuk, 62, makes phone calls for Mitt Romney. And not just when he finishes his shift at his construction job. Every Saturday, he makes the five-minute trek to Suite 110F at 1335 Dublin Road, sits down at one of the white folding tables, grabs a phone, and starts dialing. He plans to use his annual two weeks of vacation to -- you guessed it -– work full time for the former Massachusetts governor.

Amid his usual routine this week, Datchuk took several minutes to explain why he feels so impassioned about a nominee that few others seem passionate about. But before any words left his mouth, he got teary-eyed.

"I'm a former Marine," Datchuk said, after composing himself. "I just love my country. And I can clearly see we are not going in the right direction and I'm just doing my small part to try and save America. That's why I'm here every day."

The Romney Campaign will be making many stops in this key state to find another person to vote for Mitt. Where is #2??

well its nice to know even though robmoney doesnt care about him and thinks hes loafer who refuses to take care of himself that he is helping robmoney

Forum List

Back