Romney endorses Mourdock in IN who says pregnancy from rape is a gift from God

Aug 7, 2012
Romney actually did an ad for this creep!
thumbsdown.gif

8:13 PM EDT, TUESDAY OCTOBER 23, 2012

At the final debate in the Indiana Senate race, held Tuesday night, Republican nominee Richard Mourdock explained his opposition to abortion in the cases of rape or incest. In the course of the explanation Mourdock suggested that rape should not be an exception to a ban on abortion, since rape pregnancies are themselves the will of God.

"You know, this is that issue for that every candidates for federal, or even state office, faces. And I, too, certainly stand for life," said Mourdock, after both Democrat Joe Donnelly and Libertarian Andrew Horning had identified as pro-life. "I know there are some who disagree, and I respect their point of view. But I believe that life begins at conception. The only exception I have, to have an abortion, is in that case of the life of the mother."

Mourdock then seemed to choke back tears, and continued: "I've struggled with it myself for a long time, but I came to realize that life is that gift from God. And even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something that God intended to happen."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdnnETAyGmM]The Romney-Mourdock Ticket - YouTube[/ame]

Any child is a gift from God. The rape is not the gift. And you know damn well he didn't mean that.

Liberal scumbuckets twisting words again.

There are many threads on this already but because you have another scumbucket thread going on it feigning outrage I'll give you this.

Tell this woman her life isn't a gift from God. Tell her mother, that this beautiful and talented and loving daughter of hers isn't a gift from God.

rebeccakiessling.jpg

Rebecca Kiessling, a pro-life attorney from Michigan, fully understands the national debate going on concerning the controversial comments Missouri Senate candidate Todd Akin made about abortion and rape. Kiessling was conceived when her mother was victimized by a rapist.

Woman Conceived in Rape Responds to Akin Abortion Controversy | LifeNews.com

thumbsdown.gif

At the final debate in the Indiana Senate race, held Tuesday night, Republican nominee Richard Mourdock explained his opposition to abortion in the cases of rape or incest. In the course of the explanation Mourdock suggested that rape should not be an exception to a ban on abortion, since rape pregnancies are themselves the will of God.

"You know, this is that issue for that every candidates for federal, or even state office, faces. And I, too, certainly stand for life," said Mourdock, after both Democrat Joe Donnelly and Libertarian Andrew Horning had identified as pro-life. "I know there are some who disagree, and I respect their point of view. But I believe that life begins at conception. The only exception I have, to have an abortion, is in that case of the life of the mother."

Mourdock then seemed to choke back tears, and continued: "I've struggled with it myself for a long time, but I came to realize that life is that gift from God. And even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something that God intended to happen."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdnnETAyGmM]The Romney-Mourdock Ticket - YouTube[/ame]

so what? that is ONE MANS oponion..

Last edited:
Women conceived after rape speak out for Mourdock - Yahoo! News

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Women born as a result of rape are defending Indiana Republican Richard Mourdock in the waning days of a campaign that has been shaken up by the Senate candidate's comments on rape and abortion.

The women call Mourdock a hero for opposing abortion in cases of rape and incest in a new video from the Chicago-based One Nation Under God Foundation.

thumbsdown.gif

A man who was (and still is) endorsed by the GOP nominee for President.

Maybe he and Willard can start a "pregnancy counceling center" in China after Tuesday!

thumbsdown.gif

A position that has now been endorced by the GOP Candidate for President...:clap2:

Women conceived after rape speak out for Mourdock - Yahoo! News

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Women born as a result of rape are defending Indiana Republican Richard Mourdock in the waning days of a campaign that has been shaken up by the Senate candidate's comments on rape and abortion.

The women call Mourdock a hero for opposing abortion in cases of rape and incest in a new video from the Chicago-based One Nation Under God Foundation.

One of my best friends is a pro-life advocate who was conceived in rape, and honors other women who choose to give birth after rape. See cHOICES4LIFE_Home

Juda is as pro-life as I am pro-choice.
Yet we agree 100% on preventing rape, relationship abuse, and unwanted sex/abortion/pregnacy in order to prevent suffering, and to bypass any conflict over legislation after the fact.

Anyone who says pro-life and pro-choice sides can never agree, are
just projecting their own inability to resolve issues. Juda and I are proof that
agreement is possible. We also agree that a consensus should be formed in writing laws
before passing them, so there is no political competition to push one side over the other.

When you focus on prevention, then all these other consequences and conflicts will take care of themselves. Don't let those distract from where the real solutions can be agreed on!

Last edited:
Any child is a gift from God. The rape is not the gift. And you know damn well he didn't mean that.

There are many threads on this already but because you have another scumbucket thread going on it feigning outrage I'll give you this.

Tell this woman her life isn't a gift from God. Tell her mother, that this beautiful and talented and loving daughter of hers isn't a gift from God.

rebeccakiessling.jpg

Rebecca Kiessling, a pro-life attorney from Michigan, fully understands the national debate going on concerning the controversial comments Missouri Senate candidate Todd Akin made about abortion and rape. Kiessling was conceived when her mother was victimized by a rapist.

So if someone gives you a piece of sugar candy, it's OK if it's being given during a rape? That's so, well, "sweet".

rebeccakiessling.jpg

The point is, "Not all rapes are the same". Perhaps her mother was 17 years old and had sex with a 21 year old man. That would be considered a "rape".
Perhaps her mother had the shit beat out of her, was kept in a closet, raped a dozen times, was spit, pissed on and burned. See, that may not be something she wants to be reminded of.

Forum List

Back