What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Romney has only endorsed one senate candidate

jillian

Princess
Reaction score

emptystep

VIP Member
Reaction score
Romney may run from the remarks but until stated otherwise Romney still endorses Richard Mourdock for the United States Senate.

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You guys would be funny, if it wasn't so pathetic.

Diversion anyone? :lmao:

OP
Dot Com

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Reaction score
when a presidential candidate makes a solitary endorsement for senate candidate who says a baby as a result of rape/forcing the victim to carry the foetus to term "is a gift" its news picksupsticks :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Romney may run from the remarks but until stated otherwise Romney still endorses Richard Mourdock for the United States Senate.

Just as LyinRyan is chummy with Todd Aikin.

Both Ryan and Romney are dancing as fast as they can but its important to note that Romney is not pulling the ad in which he endorses Mourdock.

IOW, Romney agrees with Mourdock. THAT is what an "endorsement" means.

AquaAthena

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You guys would be funny, if it wasn't so pathetic.

Diversion anyone? :lmao:

The only thing I am concerned about is Romney is ahead by 4 points in today's ( Wednesday 24 ) Rasmussen Reports. :eusa_clap:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 50% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns the vote from 46%.

This is the second straight day with Romney enjoying a 4-point advantage.

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
when a presidential candidate makes a solitary endorsement for senate candidate who says a baby as a result of rape/forcing the victim to carry the foetus to term "is a gift" its news picksupsticks :eusa_whistle:

you liberals have become so pathetic...I mean REALLY:lol:

OP
Dot Com

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Reaction score

Both Ryan and Romney are dancing as fast as they can but its important to note that Romney is not pulling the ad in which he endorses Mourdock.

this is very important that bishop romney is NOT pulling that ad either :eusa_think:

says you :funnyface:

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score

this is very important that bishop romney is NOT pulling that ad either :eusa_think:

yes, I do say
facepull-vi.gif

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Reaction score

And me :tongue:

OP
Dot Com

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Reaction score
After thinking about this some more I threw up in my mouth a little at the prospect of this misogynistic, bible-thumping, binder-clinger possibly winning/getting on the gov't payroll ;)

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
Reaction score
OP
Dot Com

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Reaction score

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Leweman