Romney has only endorsed one senate candidate

Romney may run from the remarks but until stated otherwise Romney still endorses Richard Mourdock for the United States Senate.

when a presidential candidate makes a solitary endorsement for senate candidate who says a baby as a result of rape/forcing the victim to carry the foetus to term "is a gift" its news picksupsticks :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Romney may run from the remarks but until stated otherwise Romney still endorses Richard Mourdock for the United States Senate.

Just as LyinRyan is chummy with Todd Aikin.

Both Ryan and Romney are dancing as fast as they can but its important to note that Romney is not pulling the ad in which he endorses Mourdock.

IOW, Romney agrees with Mourdock. THAT is what an "endorsement" means.

You guys would be funny, if it wasn't so pathetic.

Diversion anyone? :lmao:

The only thing I am concerned about is Romney is ahead by 4 points in today's ( Wednesday 24 ) Rasmussen Reports. :eusa_clap:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 50% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns the vote from 46%.

This is the second straight day with Romney enjoying a 4-point advantage.

when a presidential candidate makes a solitary endorsement for senate candidate who says a baby as a result of rape/forcing the victim to carry the foetus to term "is a gift" its news picksupsticks :eusa_whistle:

you liberals have become so pathetic...I mean REALLY:lol:

Both Ryan and Romney are dancing as fast as they can but its important to note that Romney is not pulling the ad in which he endorses Mourdock.

this is very important that bishop romney is NOT pulling that ad either :eusa_think:

says you :funnyface:

this is very important that bishop romney is NOT pulling that ad either :eusa_think:

yes, I do say
facepull-vi.gif

And me :tongue:

After thinking about this some more I threw up in my mouth a little at the prospect of this misogynistic, bible-thumping, binder-clinger possibly winning/getting on the gov't payroll ;)

New Topics

Forum List

Back