Romney 191

Colorado President Obama 0.6 5 polls, 3 Obama, 2 Romney

Florida Governor Romney 1.4 10 polls, 6 Romney, 3 Obama, one tie

Iowa President Obama 3.0 6 polls, 5 Obama one Romney

New Hampshire President Obama 1.5 6 polls, 4 Obama, one Romeny, one tie

North Carolina Governor Romney 3.8 5 polls 3 Romney, 2 tie

Wisconsin President Obama 4.2 5 polls 4 Obama one tie

Virginia Governor Romney 0.3 8 polls 3 Romney, 3 Obama, 2 ties

Very best scenerio for Romney, Va, NC, Fl, Co. That is 257 for Romney. Colorado is presently in Obama' column, but shaky at 0.6. Equally shaky for Romney is 0.3 for Virgina.

He needs OH because he won't take Ia or Nh or Wi
Plus:

Co 9
Fl 29
Ia 6
NH 4
NC 15
Wi 10
Va 13

Total 277 Romney will win.

New Hampshire UnSkewed Average of polls
UnSkewed Polling Data
Sunday, November 04, 2012 8:52:29 PM
Poll Date Sample MoE Skew ind. voters Obama(D) Romney(R) Spread
UnSkewed Avg. 10/19 - 10/25 -- -- +3 D +1.0 R 47.0 49.0 Romney +2
PPP (D) 10/19 - 10/19 1036 LV 3.0 +0 D +4 O 47.0 50.0 Romney +3
UNH 10/17 - 10/21 773 LV 3.5 +9 D +7 O 46.0 49.0 Romney +3
ARG 10/19 - 10/22 600 LV 4.0 +3 D +3 R 47.0 48.0 Romney +1
Rasmussen Reports 10/23 - 10/23 500 LV 4.5 +0 D +9 R 48.0 50.0 Romney +2
New England College 10/23 - 10/25 571 LV 4.1 +3 D +4 R 47.0 48.0 Romney +2

What makes you imagine that he won't take NH?

Wisconsin UnSkewed Average of polls
UnSkewed Polling Data
Sunday, November 04, 2012 8:54:58 PM
UnSkewed Avg. 10/11 - 10/25 -- -- +5.5 D +1.8 O 46.5 49.5 Romney +3
Marquette University 10/11 - 10/14 870 LV 3.4 +6 D +6 O 46.0 50.0 Romney +4
NBC/WSJ/Marist 10/15 - 10/17 1013 LV 3.1 +8 D +4 O 46.0 49.0 Romney +3
Mason-Dixon 10/15 - 10/17 625 LV 4.0 +8 D +2 R 45.0 50.0 Romney +5
Rasmussen Reports 10/25 - 10/25 500 LV 4.5 +0 R +1 R 49.0 49.0 Tied

What makes you imagine that he won't take WI?

Iowa UnSkewed Average of polls
UnSkewed Polling Data
Sunday, November 04, 2012 8:56:15 PM
UnSkewed Avg. 10/11 - 10/24 -- -- +2.3 D +0.8 O 46.8 50.0 Romney +3.2
ARG 10/11 - 10/14 600 LV 4.0 +3 D +4 R 47.0 50.0 Romney +3
WeAskAmerica 10/15 - 10/15 1499 LV 2.6 +5 D +4 O 46.0 49.0 Romney +3
NBC/WSJ/Marist 10/15 - 10/17 1137 LV 2.9 +4 D +6 O 47.0 50.0 Romney +3
PPP (D) 10/17 - 10/19 869 LV 3.3 +3 R +4 O 48.0 50.0 Romney +2
Rasmussen Reports 10/21 - 10/21 500 LV 4.5 +3R +7 O 48.0 50.0 Romney +2
Gravis Marketing 10/24 - 10/24 517 LV 4.3 +8 D +12 R 45.0 51.0 Romney +6

What makes you imagine that he won't take Iowa?

http://unskewedpolls.com/iowa.cfm

Last edited:
Plus:

Co 9
Fl 29
Ia 6
NH 4
NC 15
Wi 10
Va 13

Romney will take New Hampshire to many gun owners in that state to allow obama a chance at an assault weapons ban.
As for Wisconsin that remains to be seen
I think Romney will take the coal states because of obama's war on coal.

What makes you think he will? But only two more days, and we will know who is best in touch with reality.

I think the polls are fucking skewed. I think any effort at unskewing them shows that the slight Obama leads are (actually) probably ties at worst for Mitt. And those that show ties are already in Mitt's column.

But the point again is NOT tht he will or won't. The point is that it is dumb to discount states where he is as likely to win or maybe even actually already slightly in the lead. And the turnout is NOT likely to favor The ONE.

And of course, I already know you are out of touch with reality.

What we will learn in a couple of more days is who wins. That is not a matter of guessing or prediction.

Rational people see the words "unskewed polls" and bust a gut laughing.

Why? Because bitter cranks who manufacture their own reality are funny.

Plus:

Co 9
Fl 29
Ia 6
NH 4
NC 15
Wi 10
Va 13

Romney will take New Hampshire to many gun owners in that state to allow obama a chance at an assault weapons ban.

Mitt Romney And The NRA: A 'Diss' Before Courtship | Independent Firearm Owners Association

WASHINGTON -- Two hours before then-Gov. Mitt Romney was to sign a bill outlawing assault weapons and small handguns in Massachusetts, John Rosenthal, a leading gun control advocate, received an unexpected phone call.

Rosenthal had worked with statehouse leaders on the legislation, which would replace the expiring federal assault weapons ban. Through all that time, he had never had a conversation with the governor. He wasn't even sure if Romney would sign the bill into law. Now, without warning, Rosenthal had the governor's spokesman Eric Ferhnstrom on the phone asking if he'd attend the signing ceremony.

Rosenthal scrambled. He arrived at the statehouse 30 minutes before the ceremony, met with Ferhnstrom -- who remains Romney's top communications hand -- and was notified that he would be standing behind the governor on the podium and allowed to speak. What happened next remains a subject of contention for those in attendance.

Minutes before the bill signing, Romney's staff tore down a sign listing the name of Jim Wallace, an official with the National Rifle Association-affiliated Gun Owners' Action League and the top gun rights advocate in the state. In its place, they installed a Rosenthal placard.

"The National Rifle Association and Jim Wallace were completely dissed," Rosenthal told The Huffington Post." Romney "shook my hand, thanked me for being there and for my leadership, and he listened to my remarks in which, frankly, I applauded him for signing the bill."

The moment would mark a high point in the relationship between Romney and gun control advocates. Within a year, Romney would designate May 7 "Rights To Bear Arms" day in Massachusetts. A year after that, he became a lifetime member of the NRA. Around that time, he began plotting a presidential campaign that required him to bolster his support among Second Amendment enthusiasts. From there, the schism grew wider.

On Friday, Romney will appear as the de-facto Republican presidential nominee before the NRA annual convention in St. Louis, delivering what's expected to be a full-throated endorsement for the organization's objectives. He will get a strong reception. The NRA has no alternative candidate to back.

Were Romney to win, what would his position be 21Jan13? Anyone know? Does Romney know?

Mitt Romney And The NRA: A 'Diss' Before Courtship | Independent Firearm Owners Association

WASHINGTON -- Two hours before then-Gov. Mitt Romney was to sign a bill outlawing assault weapons and small handguns in Massachusetts, John Rosenthal, a leading gun control advocate, received an unexpected phone call.

Rosenthal had worked with statehouse leaders on the legislation, which would replace the expiring federal assault weapons ban. Through all that time, he had never had a conversation with the governor. He wasn't even sure if Romney would sign the bill into law. Now, without warning, Rosenthal had the governor's spokesman Eric Ferhnstrom on the phone asking if he'd attend the signing ceremony.

Rosenthal scrambled. He arrived at the statehouse 30 minutes before the ceremony, met with Ferhnstrom -- who remains Romney's top communications hand -- and was notified that he would be standing behind the governor on the podium and allowed to speak. What happened next remains a subject of contention for those in attendance.

Minutes before the bill signing, Romney's staff tore down a sign listing the name of Jim Wallace, an official with the National Rifle Association-affiliated Gun Owners' Action League and the top gun rights advocate in the state. In its place, they installed a Rosenthal placard.

"The National Rifle Association and Jim Wallace were completely dissed," Rosenthal told The Huffington Post." Romney "shook my hand, thanked me for being there and for my leadership, and he listened to my remarks in which, frankly, I applauded him for signing the bill."

The moment would mark a high point in the relationship between Romney and gun control advocates. Within a year, Romney would designate May 7 "Rights To Bear Arms" day in Massachusetts. A year after that, he became a lifetime member of the NRA. Around that time, he began plotting a presidential campaign that required him to bolster his support among Second Amendment enthusiasts. From there, the schism grew wider.

On Friday, Romney will appear as the de-facto Republican presidential nominee before the NRA annual convention in St. Louis, delivering what's expected to be a full-throated endorsement for the organization's objectives. He will get a strong reception. The NRA has no alternative candidate to back.

Were Romney to win, what would his position be 21Jan13? Anyone know? Does Romney know?

Romney wasn't the one who said who wants an assault weapons ban in the presidential debates try the fuck again.

I don't understand why RCP had NC in the Romney column for a few day a couple of weeks ago, but then removed it.:dunno:

Plus:

Co 9
Fl 29
Ia 6
NH 4
NC 15
Wi 10
Va 13

See, to just get to 277, Romney needs all of those swing states. If the polls are all off by five or more points, then it will happen. If not, there is no chance in Hell. Most likely, Romney takes one or two of them, but that is it.

What makes you think he will? But only two more days, and we will know who is best in touch with reality.

I think the polls are fucking skewed. I think any effort at unskewing them shows that the slight Obama leads are (actually) probably ties at worst for Mitt. And those that show ties are already in Mitt's column.

But the point again is NOT tht he will or won't. The point is that it is dumb to discount states where he is as likely to win or maybe even actually already slightly in the lead. And the turnout is NOT likely to favor The ONE.

And of course, I already know you are out of touch with reality.

What we will learn in a couple of more days is who wins. That is not a matter of guessing or prediction.

524124_147234262071711_1003749470_n.jpg

Romney will not take NH, WI, and IA.

The president should not take NC and FL.

I have no idea about VA now.

The numbers are from Rasmussen.

I get the feeling Romney can win without Ohio or Pa. He may get them anyway.

Think 1980, especially after what we saw in 2010 and Walkers recall.

Republicans will turn out record numbers tomorrow. This election is all Romney and America as we knew it before 2009.

a Recount will not be necessary.

Last edited:
Romney is not Reagan, Obama is not Carter, and John Anderson is dead. No comparison with 1980.

Forum List

Back