Romania Is FOR Romanians!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
World leadership may well come from Eastern Europe for the next few decades as they prove THEIR countries belong to THEM. They have grown weary of the hook nosed pointy eared buck toothed Somali pygmies.

At this point they are PROMISING violence against the savages something America SHOULD have done already. When the savages killed those INNOCENT people in San Bernardino the citizens SHOULD have burnt the local Mosque to the ground.

If the Negros of Baltimore can burn down and get away with arson and theft WITHOUT reason then the citizens of San Bernardino should be able to burn down one stinking mosque. That is where we Americans are making a tactical mistake.

Once we figure out what mosque those hooked nosed pointy eared buck toothed seventh century savages attend we NEED to tear it the hell down. Islam simply is NOT going to assimilate until it HAS to. Do it peaceful or do it violent but get it done. Islam has stated MANY times their mosques are their barracks. Treat them as such.

And now a word from Romania.

Fury

Last edited:
  • Banned
Why are conservatives always living in constant fear? Also, why did you make the word negro possessive?
1, Its NOT fear, it's called REVENGE.
2, Must of had a "liberal" moment when I wrote that.
Will fix, thanks.
I agree so much with this. I want revenge. I really dont want the dry humpers to escape justice. They brought this shit on us.
Germany is for Germans.
Russia is for Russians.
American is for Americans.

Now the savages control MOST of the middle east and most of the middle east is one big damn slum. And the savages control large parts of Africa and most of Africa is a slum. Those savages made those places that way.

No one dropped a slum bomb on them. They BUILT the filth the crime and the social structure. They OWN it so let them keep it.

Maybe you don't understand America. We have become amoral ambiguous toadies to whatever loudmouth group that can bully us into submission, that's what America has become. Used to be Whites, now its Minorities. Islam attacked on 9/11, but members of that sect are "victims" if we dare suspect them the very thing they perpetrated. It's madness. Rumania belongs to Rumanians, no problem with that.

OP needs to calm the fuck down and sober the fuck up.
YOU are so far off the mark on this one its amazing. The MAJORITY of the people killed in SB were DD adults. What kind of group does that? Oh yeah, MUSLIMS because that IS their social program for the DD.

Do YOU support the killing of DD adults? I don't. Think about it.

World leadership may well come from Eastern Europe for the next few decades as they prove THEIR countries belong to THEM. They have grown weary of the hook nosed pointy eared buck toothed Somali pygmies.

At this point they are PROMISING violence against the savages something America SHOULD have done already. When the savages killed those INNOCENT people in San Bernardino the citizens SHOULD have burnt the local Mosque to the ground.

If the Negros of Baltimore can burn down and get away with arson and theft WITHOUT reason then the citizens of San Bernardino should be able to burn down one stinking mosque. That is where we Americans are making a tactical mistake.

Once we figure out what mosque those hooked nosed pointy eared buck toothed seventh century savages attend we NEED to tear it the hell down. Islam simply is NOT going to assimilate until it HAS to. Do it peaceful or do it violent but get it done. Islam has stated MANY times their mosques are their barracks. Treat them as such.

And now a word from Romania.

Fury

The United States is for Sandra Romain!!!

Forum List

Back