Roll Call: Who is Now Ready to Move on From Massive Voter Fraud, and Admit that Biden Won and Free and Fair Election in 2020.

There was no Massive Voter Fraud and I moved on months ago and accepted the results.
Biden beat trump in a Free and Fair Election.
There was all kinds of fraud. You have no right to upset about people not believing your lies. Suck it up, fraud will be proven.

With States certifying election results across the Nation, and (R), Conservatives and trump Lovers still clinging to Massive Voter Fraud, Just type a simple phrase or two saying were you currently stand, on June 27th, 2021, on .................

"The Election was Stolen Due to Massive Voter Fraud."
This is far beyond politics for them. It's a holy war. Good vs. Evil. Most will never believe anything different.

You may as well try to change the mind of a jihadist.

Mmm, all those times that libs responded to political statements with personal attacks?

Question: Who would think that conservatives would take it personally?

Answer: anyone with a brain.

That feeling of surprise you are feeling?

Got some bad news for you.

i think both sides cheat, so both don't deserve to win...so the winner must be that weird libertarian party candidate

With States certifying election results across the Nation, and (R), Conservatives and trump Lovers still clinging to Massive Voter Fraud, Just type a simple phrase or two saying were you currently stand, on June 27th, 2021, on .................

This is far beyond politics for them. It's a holy war. Good vs. Evil. Most will never believe anything different.

Mmm, all those times that libs responded to political statements with personal attacks?

Poor you.

And conservatives are so civil. Especially their orange leader.

Poor you.

Poor you.

Poor you.

We used to be. Ronald Reagan, Bob Dole, Dan Quayle. You people ate them torn into them like rabid wolves.

Trump is our answer to you. And your response is to escalate to mob violence and arresting people for self defense.

I guess we will have to meet your escalation. Somehow.

Poor you.

Poor you.

We used to be. Ronald Reagan, Bob Dole, Dan Quayle. You people ate them torn into them like rabid wolves.

Trump is our answer to you. And your response is to escalate to mob violence and arresting people for self defense.

Me?

Sure, okay.

Poor you.

Poor you.

Me?

Sure, okay.

Standard lib defense from the truth, playing stupid.

Poor you.

Poor you.

Me?

Sure, okay.

You're such a victim.

Boring as hell. Dismissed.

Poor you.

Poor you.

I've been saying that at least since W Bush. Republicans need to fight the enemy toe to toe. Not be nice, not be wishy washy, but fight the Democrats until they are defeated.

Poor you.

Poor you.

Me?

Sure, okay.

You're such a victim.

Boring as hell. Dismissed.

Me calling you out on playing stupid, is not me being a victim.

I made a point about "you people" You played stupid and responded as though I was referring to you personally.

Then when I called you on it, instead of addressing that honestly, you pretended I was playing the victim.

That was you being a filthy liar.

My not playing your game is not boring to you. It pisses you off. It broke you.

Poor you.

Poor you.

I've been saying that at least since W Bush. Republicans need to fight the enemy toe to toe. Not be nice, not be wishy washy, but fight the Democrats until they are defeated.

Agreed. GW got his way on a lot of issues. BUt he stayed out of the cultural war. So while he was doing his job, as President, the liberals were all along eating us alive in culture and media and indoctrinating the next generation of voters.

Oh STFU.
Most people don't believe the election was stolen due to massive fraud. You are saying that.
Of course there are people who DO say it, you see it right on this forum. But that represents only the opinions of the couple dozen people you might have seen say it.
If someone, including myself, says there needs to be some looking into some highly questionable behavior at polls - that doesn't mean I believe the whole election was stolen for fucks sake. The vast majority of folks don't think that.
But it is also equally asinine and stupid for people trying to claim there wasn't any fraud. Or not enough to be concerned about.
And then you have the dishonest media, and sheep like yourself who gleefully suck up whatever they offer you - and make claims about the courts found no fraud. That's simply not true. If a court refuses to hear a case - how the fuck does that prove there was no evidence when they refused to hear the case based on legal technicalities? THEY DIDN"T HEAR THE EVIDENCE.... got that??

Trump lost. I believe he lost legitimately, but that does not mean there wasn't a lot of highly suspect situations that occurred all over the country. I saw the videos myself. Some shit happened, and that shit needs not to happen again.
I guarantee you if Trump would have won, and we saw videos like these in Republican ran precincts - the media (and you) would be singing a very different tune.

- And Pelosi would have launched a congressional investigation on January 21st.

Democrats are liars and cheaters
Dems stole it, naturally they want people to ignore that and move on. Meanwhile we laugh at the illegitimate Biden and his Dem whores.
You people need to give it a rest. You have already done irreparable damage to our Constitutional Republic, and voting rights
Link?
You want a link? What the fuck do you need a link for? Do you have your head so far up your ass that you do not know about all of the restrictions on voting that states have implimented in response to the bogus fraud bullshit?
So you have nothing, again.

That was easy.

Now THAT was easy. You are dismissed
Posting a link to a Bing search is meaningless, Dumbass.
A
Give me a single name of an actual person who was disenfranchised by any of these laws.

GO!
You asked for a link. You got a fucking link. The evidence of a drive for voter supression is right there in front of your face. Stop with the slupid as games and moving the goal posts logical fallacies.

Last edited:
Which was rife with fraud, as the audits will point out. Admit it! You want a permanent far Left rule in the US, doncha, communist shitbag?

Our election process found no significant fraud and you’re just upset that Biden is your president. :)

I’d prefer having multiple viable parties.
Yeah, so long as they are all far Left whackjob "parties" that agree with Communism like you, eh Bolshevik shitbag?

Yea I bet you’re ready to “move on”, you got the result you wanted, as if you would care when Democrats cheat.
View attachment 506344
Here's my all purpose answer to these morons. And BiDumbfuck will never be my "president" no matter how much you wish it, assholes.
Then move to Russia, slap dick. Ain't no one wants you here anyway.

Mushroom Cloud.jpg

And for the record, here is the only hope left for
America. May the urban shitholes be targeted first.

Yea I bet you’re ready to “move on”, you got the result you wanted, as if you would care when Democrats cheat.
View attachment 506344
Here's my all purpose answer to these morons. And BiDumbfuck will never be my "president" no matter how much you wish it, assholes.
Then move to Russia, slap dick. Ain't no one wants you here anyway.
I am far more American than you, Communist. why don't you move to North Korea yourself, Commie!

Democrats are liars and cheaters
Dems stole it, naturally they want people to ignore that and move on. Meanwhile we laugh at the illegitimate Biden and his Dem whores.
You people need to give it a rest. You have already done irreparable damage to our Constitutional Republic, and voting rights
You need to stop lying. :talk2hand:
What exactly am I lying about Bubba?
Your lie, but then you already know this. "You have already done irreparable damage to our Constitutional Republic, and voting rights"
Please explain how that is a lie. Trump's big lie has already provoked the erosion of voting rights and access to the polls. You people know full well that the only way that you can win to to surpress the minority, liberal vote. You fuckers can no longer win a majority nationally and you are terrrified . You use this voter fraud bullshit as an excuse to undermine the democratic process. Those of you who deny that are the liers
More of this “trampling on voter’s rights” bullshit?

View attachment 506343
Hell we even allow left wing traitors to vote when they clearly are allied with China.
How do you presume to stop them?

Yeah, so long as they are all far Left whackjob "parties" that agree with Communism like you, eh Bolshevik shitbag?

No. I'd love to see multiple viable parties whether I agree with them or not. I think it would be a better representation of the country and would disrupt the tribal duopoly that we have.

Forum List

Back