Roll Call: Who is Now Ready to Move on From Massive Voter Fraud, and Admit that Biden Won and Free and Fair Election in 2020.

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
With States certifying election results across the Nation, and (R), Conservatives and trump Lovers still clinging to Massive Voter Fraud, Just type a simple phrase or two saying were you currently stand, on June 27th, 2021, on .................

"The Election was Stolen Due to Massive Voter Fraud."

With States certifying election results across the Nation, and (R), Conservatives and trump Lovers still clinging to Massive Voter Fraud, Just type a simple phrase or two saying were you currently stand, on June 27th, 2021, on .................

This is far beyond politics for them. It's a holy war. Good vs. Evil. Most will never believe anything different.

You may as well try to change the mind of a jihadist.

This is far beyond politics for them. It's a holy war. Good vs. Evil. Most will never believe anything different.

I understand and agree with you.
I'm not posting this to change anyones mind,

I'm asking voters that accepted the vote tally of this Free and Fair election to just respond with a comment that they feel the election was NEVER stolen, and Biden Won.

I'm asking Voters that claim Voter Massive Fraud to just state that they still, do this day, stick to their claim that the election WAS stolen due to Massive Voter Fraud.

Then, when evidence comes out, either side has the option to come back and say, I was Wrong or see, I was Right, the evidence clearly supports that Fraud did or didn't affect the results of the election.

Certified by Republican state electors and secretaries. There was no widespread fraud, and what little fraud was found was from Trump voters, which are now awaiting trial.

why fear a real audit

why are democrats so afraid of election audits...al gore forced multiple recounts but now its a bad thing...help us understand
Real Audit? by Cyber Ninjas,

Cyber Ninjas started the weeks-long recount effort Friday, but it is doing so with little transparency and refuses to allow media or the public to watch the recount being held at the state fairgrounds in Phoenix. Only observers who have had their backgrounds checked by the company are allowed in.

The Florida-based consultancy has no election experience and is run by a man who has shared unfounded conspiracy theories claiming the official 2020 presidential election results are illegitimate.

Bring on the Legitimate Audits........No Problem.
Cyber Ninjas is legit? NOPE, they have no election experience.

I understand and agree with you.
I'm not posting this to change anyones mind,

I'm asking voters that accepted the vote tally of this Free and Fair election to just respond with a comment that they feel the election was NEVER stolen, and Biden Won.

I'm asking Voters that claim Voter Massive Fraud to just state that they still, do this day, stick to their claim that the election WAS stolen due to Massive Voter Fraud.

Then, when evidence comes out, either side has the option to come back and say, I was Wrong or see, I was Right, the evidence clearly supports that Fraud did or didn't affect the results of the election.

I accepted the reality that Trump and his team failed to make the case of widespread voting fraud, had numerous failed lawsuits to make their case with, and the SCOTUS drops the multiple states lawsuit, by December 19 it was over as far I saw it since he failed everywhere on his claims by then.

I voted for Trump and wish he had won, but he lost the election and by December 12, I shifted from supporting his voting fraud arguments to saying he failed to make the case when nothing big showed up by December 12, and nothing afterwards was insufficient to change my position.

Then AG Barr himself stated a number of times in November and December that his team didn't find any widespread voting fraud to make any difference, it became clear to me Trump needs to shut up and go on as the defeated Presidential candidate he is today, bringing it up now still pushing his discredited voting fraud claims are damaging and stupid.

Roll Call: Who is Now Ready to Move on From Massive Voter Fraud, and Admit that Biden Won and Free and Fair Election in 2020.​

cartoon-mascot-friendly-number-zero-vector-id460483467.jpg

I note humorously you weren't willing to put this up as a POLL. :71:

Forum List

Back