Rogers and Coats say WaPo is lying, Trump never asked Coats to intervene

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
What else is new...

Unnamed sources of course.

Everything you hear from msm that doesn't name actual people is LIES. They should be prosecuted:

"A little over two weeks ago, the Post reported that sources inside and outside the Trump administration claimed that Donald Trump had asked director of national intelligence Dan Coats and CIA director Mike Pompeo to publicly state that the probes into Russian interference had nothing to do with him. Today, sources now say that Trump also asked in the same meeting for the two men to “intervene” with then-FBI director James Comey to get him to back down on the probe..."

WaPo: Trump asked Coats to intervene with the FBI on Russia probe; Update: Rogers, Coats deny - Hot Air

Wapo and CNN are looking sad with this garbage

They don't care, without fake news they would cease to operate, go broke and shut down.

The sad thing is they keep getting caught and the loons on this forum still source them as gospel. Proving once again you can't fix stupid....maybe numb it with a piece of rebar but never fix it

the stench that is the Washington Post:

200w.gif

They don't care, without fake news they would cease to operate, go broke and shut down.

The sad thing is they keep getting caught and the loons on this forum still source them as gospel. Proving once again you can't fix stupid....maybe numb it with a piece of rebar but never fix it

Getting caught in a lie has never stopped the left. They do as much damage as possible with the lie then issue a retraction on page 19 in tiny print. Then the left simply move on to the next lie. The left knows that most people are too busy with their daily lives and families to stick with a story until the truth comes out.

But HOT AIR looks good???
It's understandable because all u have is hot air.

well if you could link where I've ever sourced Hot Air you may have something but sadly for you I don't even read it. My comment was from observing Wapo and CNN continually getting caught lying, which is a fact

Better luck next time, asshole

in this case, yes. Cause they are correct
“In the three-plus years that I have been director of the national security agency, I have never been directed to do anything I believe to be illegal, immoral, unethical or inappropriate and to the best of my recollection during that same period of service I do not recall ever feeling pressured to do so,” NSA Director Mike Rogers told the Senate Intelligence Committee.

Dan Coats, who oversees the nation’s intelligence apparatus, echoed those comments. “I have never felt pressured to interfere or intervene in shaping intelligence in any way,” he said.

What else is new...

Unnamed sources of course.

Everything you hear from msm that doesn't name actual people is LIES. They should be prosecuted:

"A little over two weeks ago, the Post reported that sources inside and outside the Trump administration claimed that Donald Trump had asked director of national intelligence Dan Coats and CIA director Mike Pompeo to publicly state that the probes into Russian interference had nothing to do with him. Today, sources now say that Trump also asked in the same meeting for the two men to “intervene” with then-FBI director James Comey to get him to back down on the probe..."

WaPo: Trump asked Coats to intervene with the FBI on Russia probe; Update: Rogers, Coats deny - Hot Air

When did they deny this..? Not in the hearing today dear..

“In the three-plus years that I have been director of the national security agency, I have never been directed to do anything I believe to be illegal, immoral, unethical or inappropriate and to the best of my recollection during that same period of service I do not recall ever feeling pressured to do so,” NSA Director Mike Rogers told the Senate Intelligence Committee.

Dan Coats, who oversees the nation’s intelligence apparatus, echoed those comments. “I have never felt pressured to interfere or intervene in shaping intelligence in any way,” he said.

These is not answering the question, they skipped around the question..

"in any way" doesn't do it for ya :dunno:

Sorry Harley I heard the questions/ answers today , and they would not answer the questions , only skipped around them..

Sorry Harley I heard the questions/ answers today , and they would not answer the questions , only skipped around them..
so you are saying that quote is a lie? He didn't say that?

Here this is McCain , one of the last comments a very fair comment

Analysis | Trump’s intelligence officials did not exactly deny that Trump asked them to weigh in on Russia

Here this is McCain , one of the last comments a very fair comment

Analysis | Trump’s intelligence officials did not exactly deny that Trump asked them to weigh in on Russia
lol ok

The carefully-worded denials appeared aimed at drawing a distinction between being asked by Trump to influence an ongoing investigation, and feeling pressured to do so.

"I have never felt pressure to intervene in any way in shaping intelligence or in an ongoing investigation," Coats told the Senate Intelligence Committee.

The carefully-worded denials appeared aimed at drawing a distinction between being asked by Trump to influence an ongoing investigation, and feeling pressured to do so.

"I have never felt pressure to intervene in any way in shaping intelligence or in an ongoing investigation," Coats told the Senate Intelligence Committee.
yes, the guys that you thought were going to hang his head are actually on his side. Trump is a genius :lol:

Forum List

Back