Roger Stone: “Whether Bill Gates Played Some Role in the Creation and Spread of This Virus Is Open For Vigorous Debate"

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
Roger Stone suggested that Bill Gates may have had a hand in the creation of coronavirus.

“Whether Bill Gates played some role in the creation and spread of this virus is open for vigorous debate
. I have conservative friends who say it’s ridiculous and others say absolutely,” Stone told the host of the radio program “The Answer” Joe Piscopo( Roger Stone: Bill Gates may have created coronavirus to microchip people).

Will the FBI question Bill Gates and his friends from the Good Club?

Oprah may crack before others...

1586831351477.png

Roger Stone suggested that Bill Gates may have had a hand in the creation of coronavirus.

“Whether Bill Gates played some role in the creation and spread of this virus is open for vigorous debate
. I have conservative friends who say it’s ridiculous and others say absolutely,” Stone told the host of the radio program “The Answer” Joe Piscopo( Roger Stone: Bill Gates may have created coronavirus to microchip people).

View attachment 323159
No. It is not up for discussion., psychotic trumpscum

View attachment 323159

Even deeper down the rabbit hole...

Bill Gates & the Coronavirus Conspiracy - Civilian Intelligence Network

View attachment 323159

And we care what this douchebag says..why? Almost like asking that imp Carter Page if there was really any conspiring....err...collusion.
Speaking of crack, you really need to stop. It'll rot your brain...and teeth.
Roger goin to the pokey.

QUOTE="Alexandre Fedorovski, post: 24450713, member: 67922
Who the f.ck is Roger Stone?

Edit..OK I remember him now. Hes a convict.

QUOTE="Asclepias, post: 24450514, member: 44774"
Who the fuck is Roger Stone?

Edit..OK I remember him now. Hes a convict.

FIRST of all. IF you are the "brilliant" member - MIND your language.
Secondly, IS this "convict" from the maintenance company or he is an insider, who knows MUCH MORE than both ME and you about what is what in the scrapyard called Washington?

View attachment 323159

And we care what this douchebag says..why? Almost like asking that imp Carter Page if there was really any conspiring....err...collusion.
Speaking of crack, you really need to stop. It'll rot your brain...and teeth.
Roger goin to the pokey.
Carter Page, LOL. I almost forgot about him.

The trump admin is a revolving door of interchangeable, incompetent clowns, it's just impossible to keep up with the entire cast of characters.

1586835660252.png

="Asclepias, post: 24450843, member: 44774"
Why isnt this in the conspiracy theory or nut case forum yet?

Do you work for the CIA???

1586836450168.png

In 2013, the author of this book wrote that the "Conspiracy Theory" was designed by the CIA to discredit the report of the Warren Commission that President Kennedy was killed by Oswald. Since then, this theory has been used as a tool to cover up the dirty deeds of the political elite.

Last edited:
QUOTE="Asclepias, post: 24451000, member: 44774"]
QUOTE="Alexandre Fedorovski, post: 24450984, member: 67922"

Yes....and I have my eye on you but its not a recessive washed out blue or grey.

Yes....and I have my eye on you but its not a recessive washed out blue or grey.

And I'm not afraid of ANYTHING or ANYTHING. It is in the past. I'm afraid of lies more than people here - a coronovirus.

Please note that in this case, on my part, there was NO personal attack on you. I needed a logical "transition" to the book.

WHY would they need to implant a chip in people when you all voluntarily have your phones implanted in your hand=practically the same thing.

E="HaShev, post: 24452124, member: 19748"
WHY would they need to implant a chip in people when you all voluntarily have your phones implanted in your hand=practically the same thing.

A great question, demonstrating the inquisitive work of the analytical mind ...

Content analysis of the speeches of Bill Gates and his accomplices from the "Good Club", who directly associate a
radical reduction in carbon dioxide emissions with a radical reduction in the population by eliminating the "demographic ballast".

Gates makes mutually exclusive statements in one sentence about "reducing child mortality" by means of compulsory vaccination and (!!!) reducing the world's population allows us to offer two working hypothesizes for FBI investigators: whether Bill Gates is crazy or he is a moral monster who distributes vaccines containing a hidden mechanism of reproductive sterilization in poor countries.

1586905759447.png

1586906178669.png

View attachment 323195

In 2013, the author of this book wrote that the "Conspiracy Theory" was designed by the CIA to discredit the report of the Warren Commission that President Kennedy was killed by Oswald. Since then, this theory has been used as a tool to cover up the dirty deeds of the political elite.
You proved what a moron he is.lol

View attachment 323195

You proved what a moron he is.lol
This is a person with a MUTED, MESANTROPIC PERCEPTION of REALITY, and his vision of himself in this world. In short, the socio-political bastard
Thanks!!!!

Forum List

Back