Roger Stone Exposes North Korean Voter Fraud Plot

North korea now.

Lordy...
And they delivered them by boat to the EAST COAST because that makes more sense.

And it was delivered to Maine of all places!!!

Not Oregon, Texas or Georgia but the lonely State of Maine!!!

Shorter way to get them here would to take them to Alaska and have Dog Sleds bring’em...

Oh, I just created a new OAN news story didn’t I?

I wonder if the server the US Army recovered from Germany was on the boat as well.

Nah, it was on a Nigerian one that was being sent through San Salvador by Coyote to El Paso and will be here on the second Tuesday of the sixth week of the thirteenth month of never ever...

North korea now.

Lordy...
And they delivered them by boat to the EAST COAST because that makes more sense.

Shorter way to get them here would to take them to Alaska and have Dog Sleds bring’em...

I wonder if the server the US Army recovered from Germany was on the boat as well.

Nah, it was on a Nigerian one that was being sent through San Salvador by Coyote to El Paso and will be here on the second Tuesday of the sixth week of the thirteenth month of never ever...
I knew it was one or the other....

North korea now.

Lordy...

I knew it was one or the other....

Should I become a news contributor for OAN, Newsmax and their parent company Russian Times?

Nah, if you read the Steele dossier aka the Democrat holy bible that said there's a video of a prostitute peeing on Trump and that's why he colluded with the Russians, it will also tell you that there is no credibilty to claims that a bunch of corrupt, crooked Democrat run cities and states with a record for committing election fraud, didn't use the pandemic to commit mass election fraud via the millions of mail-in ballots.

"Former Trump adviser Roger Stone claimed on Wednesday that North Korea had interfered in the U.S. presidential election. During an interview on The Alex Jones Show, Stone said he had received further proof of election fraud. "I just learned of absolute incontrovertible evidence of North Korean boats delivering ballots through a harbor in Maine, the state of Maine," Stone said. "If this checks out, if law enforcement looked into that and it turned out to be true, it would be proof of foreign involvement in the election."

Kim Jong-un should be made to pay the price for what he has done to Trump and America.....Trump and you totally loved each other, you wrote him love letters -- and we find out it was all a lie, you played with his heart, that is something you just don't do Kim, you just don't do it!!
The East Coast is so much more convenient for the Koreans.

Just here to remember the fact -- this wasn't even the stupidest Trumper conspiracy that they have now completely abandoned and would act outraged if you even remind them of it.....

"Former Trump adviser Roger Stone claimed on Wednesday that North Korea had interfered in the U.S. presidential election. During an interview on The Alex Jones Show, Stone said he had received further proof of election fraud. "I just learned of absolute incontrovertible evidence of North Korean boats delivering ballots through a harbor in Maine, the state of Maine," Stone said. "If this checks out, if law enforcement looked into that and it turned out to be true, it would be proof of foreign involvement in the election."

Kim Jong-un should be made to pay the price for what he has done to Trump and America.....Trump and you totally loved each other, you wrote him love letters -- and we find out it was all a lie, you played with his heart, that is something you just don't do Kim, you just don't do it!!
Love letters? Are you referring to this?

Love letters? Are you referring to this?

Well over a year later.......has Roger Stone provided any evidence that North Korea helped to steal the election??

Or did you always know that was BS; but didn't care because you are a sycophantic hack

Well over a year later.......has Roger Stone provided any evidence that North Korea helped to steal the election??

Or did you always know that was BS; but didn't care because you are a sycophantic hack
If you think for a second that i indulge conspiracy theories, you are badly mistaken.

If you think for a second that i indulge conspiracy theories, you are badly mistaken.
Yes, I think you do...if you believe it will help your cult leader...

And yes....I think you believe the election was stolen using Chinese bamboo ballots, shipped over on North Korean submarines and you believe that votes were switched using Italian satellites and Smartmatic and Dominion were working with George Soros and Venezuela...

And why do I think you believe this....because on the 2827834376263436 different posts that your Trumper teammates said that dumb shit -- you never disagreed with them once.....

not surprised we already know China and Iran interfered on the behalf of xiden…not surprised NK did as well

Superbadbrutha

You:
5ed723c8b6c90f847b489cb6073b8c4c.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:

Am I the baddest?

Sho Nuff.....

Yes, I think you do...if you believe it will help your cult leader...

And yes....I think you believe the election was stolen using Chinese bamboo ballots, shipped over on North Korean submarines and you believe that votes were switched using Italian satellites and Smartmatic and Dominion were working with George Soros and Venezuela...

And why do I think you believe this....because on the 2827834376263436 different posts that your Trumper teammates said that dumb shit -- you never disagreed with them once.....
Nope, I dont believe it.

Forum List

Back