Roger Stone Exposes North Korean Voter Fraud Plot

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Former Trump adviser Roger Stone claimed on Wednesday that North Korea had interfered in the U.S. presidential election. During an interview on The Alex Jones Show, Stone said he had received further proof of election fraud. "I just learned of absolute incontrovertible evidence of North Korean boats delivering ballots through a harbor in Maine, the state of Maine," Stone said. "If this checks out, if law enforcement looked into that and it turned out to be true, it would be proof of foreign involvement in the election."

Kim Jong-un should be made to pay the price for what he has done to Trump and America.....Trump and you totally loved each other, you wrote him love letters -- and we find out it was all a lie, you played with his heart, that is something you just don't do Kim, you just don't do it!!

I heard the same thing. Only I heard it was carried out by a secret cargo submarine owned and operated by ISIS and the ballots were printed in Iran. With special ink provided by Pakistani Jihadists.
So they haven't exposed the Jamaicans yet??

Good.....

I'll tell my friend Nigel to relax

"Former Trump adviser Roger Stone claimed on Wednesday that North Korea had interfered in the U.S. presidential election. During an interview on The Alex Jones Show, Stone said he had received further proof of election fraud. "I just learned of absolute incontrovertible evidence of North Korean boats delivering ballots through a harbor in Maine, the state of Maine," Stone said. "If this checks out, if law enforcement looked into that and it turned out to be true, it would be proof of foreign involvement in the election."

Kim Jong-un should be made to pay the price for what he has done to Trump and America.....Trump and you totally loved each other, you wrote him love letters -- and we find out it was all a lie, you played with his heart, that is something you just don't do Kim, you just don't do it!!

This is a joke.

Funnier than that is how a guy who hardly left his basement ended up winning an election.

Funnier than that is how a guy who hardly left his basement ended up winning an election.

Trump isn't laughing.

1607338269314.png

If that were true then Trump would have won by a landslide seeing Kim and him are buddies and Trump looked into his eyes and saw a really nice guy...

Holy shit Batman and the fraud nonsense is not even funny any longer!

Kimz DongTuShort is where Hugo and Fidel have been living lately. Dennis Rodberg may be directly involved.
Oliver Stone is the cash man

oliver-stone-chavez.jpg

North korea now.

Lordy...
And they delivered them by boat to the EAST COAST because that makes more sense.

And it was delivered to Maine of all places!!!

Not Oregon, Texas or Georgia but the lonely State of Maine!!!

Shorter way to get them here would to take them to Alaska and have Dog Sleds bring’em...

Oh, I just created a new OAN news story didn’t I?

North korea now.

Lordy...
And they delivered them by boat to the EAST COAST because that makes more sense.

And it was delivered to Maine of all places!!!

Not Oregon, Texas or Georgia but the lonely State of Maine!!!

Shorter way to get them here would to take them to Alaska and have Dog Sleds bring’em...

Oh, I just created a new OAN news story didn’t I?

I wonder if the server the US Army recovered from Germany was on the boat as well.

More criminals allowed to be in the public eye.

Forum List

Back