Rogan goes to GTTR

Big deal. The crazies will find Rogan wherever he might go, and the rest don't really give a shit.

poor China fact checkers say HE'S FUCKING UP THE NARRATIVE........Gov't is good........gov't is good.........Obey the gov't......and get free wong tong soup.

Twatter and Faceplant is a joke..........same with Google and youtube.......banning anything that doesn't Obey the globalist.........and their zombie moonbats.

I joined that place...and 3 days later, deleted my account. Didn't like it. I don't give a rats ass who joins there. If I don't like a place, I don't stay.

I joined that place...and 3 days later, deleted my account. Didn't like it. I don't give a rats ass who joins there. If I don't like a place, I don't stay.
I never even heard of it til now. I did that other one GAB for a bit and it didn't set well with me. I never was on Twatter so I never knew how stupid the sites were there. One person makes one comment.........then you can't put information against it........and every one shouts like cheerleaders..........It turned my stomach and made me thankful I never used Twatter.

Face Plant .......never did it either............Not when they filter information and use it as a brain washing tool.

I like GAB better than any of the others mentioned, mostly due to the group section. So many to choose, and I joined quite a few. Photography, nature, animals, art. Some really great groups. Wish we still had that here.

I like GAB better than any of the others mentioned, mostly due to the group section. So many to choose, and I joined quite a few. Photography, nature, animals, art. Some really great groups. Wish we still had that here.
I like this place because we can put up information to counter others..........Even when we are ripping at each other.......information gets out.......If only the public knew this information we know.............They don't..........They get spoon fed by the media which spews the nonsense daily.

Another leftist site..............put you in jail if they don't like the narrative.................suppression of free speech is a cornerstone of Communist Moonbats.
Rino site. A ploy. Surprised that Rogan and others didn't do more background checks on the place.

Rino site. A ploy. Surprised that Rogan and others didn't do more background checks on the place.
Either that are they are really with the Rino's.............hardly knew about him til recently........but I liked the videos from Malone and others showing the BS with the vaccines.......

I've read more than enough that the cheap drugs would have ended this.......like other countries..........but the narrative from Gov't and it's sock puppet medias is neverending........More fear and more BS.

Forum List

Back