Roe v. Wade will be overturned soon, and then abortion will be outlawed in most states...

no, they are pro choice.

No, that's (still) wrong. Some people ABSOLUTELY ARE pro-abortion.

who?
Me.

oh well then in that case...

flick.jpg
Translation: having been shown to be full of shit, I will distract.

that's no distraction. perhaps you should look up the definition. your 'opinion' was duly noted & dismissed because YOUR opinion matter not. sure, you are entitled to it, but it holds no weight.

it really is that simple.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.

Nope, that's what you guys.

One more time. How is the Rich ALWAYS get their tax cuts when Republicans are in charge, but going on 50 years now, they haven't overturned Roe?

This shouldn't be hard for you to figure out... do the math buddy.

View attachment 303087

They are getting closer now, and again with the class warfare bullshit.

Then why is the abortion lobby in such a tizzy to get laws about the remaining 1% that most of the country hates?

Same reason the gun nuts get all upset by even the most common sense gun law... camel's nose under the tent, buddy.

Or forced to pay a $134k fine over a $150 cake.

Well, he shouldn't have Doxxed those ladies, then.

With gun control, RBKA advocates know gun grabbers want outright bans, you being the prime example.

I find your case of the vapors over "doxxing' comical considering an asshole like you probably supports it when it comes to people you don't like.

Fascism puts nation and often race above the individual. It stands for a centralized government headed by a dictator.

Communitarianism is a philosophy that emphasizes the connection between the individual and the community. Its overriding philosophy is based upon the belief that a person's social identity and personality are largely molded by community relationships, with a smaller degree of development being placed on individualism.

The Conservative view being communitarian, seems they are the fascist.

Last edited:
No, that's (still) wrong. Some people ABSOLUTELY ARE pro-abortion.

who?
Me.

flick.jpg

that's no distraction. perhaps you should look up the definition. your 'opinion' was duly noted & dismissed because YOUR opinion matter not. sure, you are entitled to it, but it holds no weight.

Translation: "Having been called upon my feeble distraction, I will now double down."

Did you see the march for life 2020. I'd think more of those comfortable white women if they were holding hands with a poor black woman.

40 Faces We Saw At The 2020 Washington DC March For Life

Abortion Surveillance — United States, 2016
Maybe the white women are poor, and they'd be comfortable holding hands with anyone, of good morals.
Where did you learn your morals?
Why do you ask ?
Well-reasoned arguments, by reason of their clarity, invite counterarguments.

They might stumble into a overturn, because Trump doesn't have the good sense Reagan and the Bush's had to mix moderates in with the Knuckle Draggers. Probably be the worst day for the conservative movement when you label 50 million women as "Murderers".

But one more time... how is it, 50 years of Republicans appointing no less than TEN SCOTUS judges to Democrats four, and Roe never got overturned. But the Rich ALWAYS get their tax cuts.

The class warfare only happens because the rich know how to play stupid people like you into getting upset about guns, gays and abortion, while they've slowly dismantled the middle class for shits and grins.

With gun control, RBKA advocates know gun grabbers want outright bans, you being the prime example.

Hey, guy, I have no problem with Well Regulated Militias. I belonged to one for years.

I find your case of the vapors over "doxxing' comical considering an asshole like you probably supports it when it comes to people you don't like.

That's why the fine was so high, because he Doxxed them and they were subjected to death threats. Now, if you can point out where a rightwinger was doxxed and received death threats, I'd be fine with sanctions on them, too.

Translation: "Having been called upon my feeble distraction, I will now double down."

uh-huh.

don't believe in abortion?

then don't have one.

see?

even simple logic shouldn't escape you, but you believe in holding females hostage & forcing them to be hosts - per your opinion.

lol.... all that will do is turn a lot of women into another gerri santoro.

They might stumble into a overturn, because Trump doesn't have the good sense Reagan and the Bush's had to mix moderates in with the Knuckle Draggers. Probably be the worst day for the conservative movement when you label 50 million women as "Murderers".

But one more time... how is it, 50 years of Republicans appointing no less than TEN SCOTUS judges to Democrats four, and Roe never got overturned. But the Rich ALWAYS get their tax cuts.

The class warfare only happens because the rich know how to play stupid people like you into getting upset about guns, gays and abortion, while they've slowly dismantled the middle class for shits and grins.

I don't get your continuous link between tax cuts ans abortion. It makes sense in your addled wibble mind only.

Hey, guy, I have no problem with Well Regulated Militias. I belonged to one for years.

That's why the fine was so high, because he Doxxed them and they were subjected to death threats. Now, if you can point out where a rightwinger was doxxed and received death threats, I'd be fine with sanctions on them, too.

The National Guard is not "the militia". too low recruitment counts, too many requirements.

Bullshit, you probably jerk off to people you dislike being doxxed.

flick.jpg

uh-huh.

then don't have one.

see?

even simple logic shouldn't escape you, but you believe in holding females hostage & forcing them to be hosts - per your opinion.

So...you didn't read what you quoted, then.

flick.jpg

uh-huh.

then don't have one.

see?

So...you didn't read what you quoted, then.

i might have read it wrong. you are pro abortion?

i might have read it wrong. you are pro abortion?

Yes.

my bad. so how are you pro abortion? forced genocide? cause only that could some one be pro abortion.

oh my god he has morals. Got any links to back up your view?

i'm a she. pro choice is not the same as pro abortion. pro abortion favors abortion over free choice & i know of no one who is pro abortion.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back