Roe v Wade overturn, Plus the Daily Mass Shootings and dead Children Make November TOUGH for the GOP

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas
The pendulum swings.

That is normally how midterms work. If the President is a Democrat, then expect big wins for the GOP. If the President is GOP, then expect big wins for the Democrats.

But every once in awhile the pendulum goes awry and we see crazy midterm seasons. Every once in awhile one party fucks up so badly - so royally - that voters come out in droves and punish them. With the recent news of Roe v Wade being overturned and women stripped of their rights, and the daily shootings and dead children - I look forward to this November to see an angry populace drive away the GOP for a generation.

The economy will trump your imagined fantasies
Don't bet the farm that's going to stay in the tank. Although with Republicans constant ability to snatch defeat from the gaping jaws of victory, a bad economy and continued inflation may be the only things you can hope for to keep that dream of a red wave alive. Cause right now, it's not looking as red as it did a month ago.

The pendulum swings.

That is normally how midterms work. If the President is a Democrat, then expect big wins for the GOP. If the President is GOP, then expect big wins for the Democrats.

But every once in awhile the pendulum goes awry and we see crazy midterm seasons. Every once in awhile one party fucks up so badly - so royally - that voters come out in droves and punish them. With the recent news of Roe v Wade being overturned and women stripped of their rights, and the daily shootings and dead children - I look forward to this November to see an angry populace drive away the GOP for a generation.
Well aren't you just a nasty little ghoul? Seriously, using dead children to prop up your political hopes makes you a garbage biped.

Don't bet the farm that's going to stay in the tank. Although with Republicans constant ability to snatch defeat from the gaping jaws of victory, a bad economy and continued inflation may be the only things you can hope for to keep that dream of a red wave alive. Cause right now, it's not looking as red as it did a month ago.

The demoquacks are heading for a shellacking of epic proportions

The pendulum swings.

Popping the champagne corks because of the political advantage of a school shooting tragedy? Really dude? :dunno:

You're an idiot

The economy will trump your imagined fantasies

Indeed it will.

Roe v. Wade has not been overturned. Insisting that a draft opinion means that it has been is silly. It has not.

Second, people vote with their wallets. Biden's economy has been monumentally bad. The school shootings, while tragic, cannot be legitimately, nor intelligently, laid at the feet of the GOP. The shootings are the results of deranged maniacs. I can recall, back in the late 1990's, a kid in Los Angeles being caught one morning with three pipe bombs that he intended to use at his school that afternoon. When he was questioned as to why he had pipe bombs his response was simple: "I couldn't get any guns."

Someone who wants to kill will always find a way to kill.

As we roll up into mid to late October, the GOP is going to hammer Biden on the economy. They're going to hammer him on baby formula. They're going to hammer him on everything and everything they can think of, and rightly so. People will forget the name of the shooter in today's shooting in Texas, but they're not going to forget paying five or six bucks for a gallon of gasoline...

The pendulum swings.

Yet another cheap ass tawdry partisan hack post by a libtard to exploit a tragedy. PinkstinkFloyd is on a roll. 🙄

Indeed it will.

Roe v. Wade has not been overturned. Insisting that a draft opinion means that it has been is silly. It has not.

Second, people vote with their wallets. Biden's economy has been monumentally bad. The school shootings, while tragic, cannot be legitimately, nor intelligently, laid at the feet of the GOP. The shootings are the results of deranged maniacs. I can recall, back in the late 1990's, a kid in Los Angeles being caught one morning with three pipe bombs that he intended to use at his school that afternoon. When he was questioned as to why he had pipe bombs his response was simple: "I couldn't get any guns."

Someone who wants to kill will always find a way to kill.

As we roll up into mid to late October, the GOP is going to hammer Biden on the economy. They're going to hammer him on baby formula. They're going to hammer him on everything and everything they can think of, and rightly so. People will forget the name of the shooter in today's shooting in Texas, but they're not going to forget paying five or six bucks for a gallon of gasoline...

I saw a woman putting two freaking dollars worth of gas in her car yesterday. She looked at me and said "this is criminal"....she won't vote for that shit

Well aren't you just a nasty little ghoul? Seriously, using dead children to prop up your political hopes makes you a garbage biped.

If it means no more dead children, I would suck Satan's cock. Has nothing to do with political

The pendulum swings.

The bodies are still warm, and you're already going political. Wow dude, just wow!

If you think stopping baby murder is a losing issue with Americans, you must not be paying attention.
Gun free zones are more of an issue than trying to blame the 2A conservatives for every loon that goes on a shooting spree & the shooters are never the DT supporters you all crave for your narrative.
The GOP will make massive gains minus more huge fraud again.
The thing is it won't matter. You all may not know this but it's all scripted Uniparty theatre too keep you sheeple engaged & divided.
The RINOs in the GOP will follow whatever script they are handed, same as the Dems.
They are all meat puppets of the NWO reset agenda

Forum List

Back