Roe v Wade overturn, Plus the Daily Mass Shootings and dead Children Make November TOUGH for the GOP

The pendulum swings.

That is normally how midterms work. If the President is a Democrat, then expect big wins for the GOP. If the President is GOP, then expect big wins for the Democrats.

But every once in awhile the pendulum goes awry and we see crazy midterm seasons. Every once in awhile one party fucks up so badly - so royally - that voters come out in droves and punish them. With the recent news of Roe v Wade being overturned and women stripped of their rights, and the daily shootings and dead children - I look forward to this November to see an angry populace drive away the GOP for a generation.
why does it make it tough for the GOP? This is Joe Xiden’s america…the dems control the oval and congress

The pendulum swings.

That is normally how midterms work. If the President is a Democrat, then expect big wins for the GOP. If the President is GOP, then expect big wins for the Democrats.

But every once in awhile the pendulum goes awry and we see crazy midterm seasons. Every once in awhile one party fucks up so badly - so royally - that voters come out in droves and punish them. With the recent news of Roe v Wade being overturned and women stripped of their rights, and the daily shootings and dead children - I look forward to this November to see an angry populace drive away the GOP for a generation.
In your dreams.

The pendulum swings.

Yes, everyone supports murdering babies as they’re born and grabbing guns from law abiding citizens while Democrats open the border and release hundreds of thousands of violent felons from prison early.

The pendulum swings.

Nice try. But Democrats can’t help themselves. Gun control and taking guns away is a losing argument. Add to this record high gas prices, inflation, food shortages, COVID cases (masking returning in my area in a few places), no border control and a President clearly asleep at the helm. Democrats will great slaughtered in November.

Forum List

Back