Roberts wasn't corrupt enough so Dems appoint Leahy to preside over impeachment

For Republicans, putting Leahy in charge is kinda like letting Jack the Ripper drive your daughter home after the bars close.

Except in this case your daughter incited a mob to go sack the Capitol, kill police, plant bombs, construct a noose, and shit on the floor.

Nice try, but when you make an analogy you have to finish it.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Jack the Ripper made stupid accusations about his victims too. You and he are a lot alike.

For Republicans, putting Leahy in charge is kinda like letting Jack the Ripper drive your daughter home after the bars close.

Except in this case your daughter incited a mob to go sack the Capitol, kill police, plant bombs, construct a noose, and shit on the floor.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Jack the Ripper made stupid accusations about his victims too. You and he are a lot alike.

Oh did he now.

And these accusations are on video? With dead people? With bombs planted? With shit literally on the floor?

Here's the actual question --- why are you bending over backward to turn a blind eye to all this and condone it? Is this something you do at home? Break into places, bang cops over the head with fire extinguishers, make up a gallows and hunt for victims, plant bombs and shit on the floor? And you think that's like normal?

SMGDFH. Cults.

Oh did he now.

And these accusations are on video? With dead people? With bombs planted? With shit literally on the floor?

Here's the actual question --- why are you bending over backward to turn a blind eye to all this and condone it? Is this something you do at home? Break into places, bang cops over the head with fire extinguishers, make up a gallows and hunt for victims, plant bombs and shit on the floor? And you think that's like normal?

SMGDFH. Cults.
always fun to watch you guys lose your cool when someone makes a funny

Oh did he now.

SMGDFH. Cults.
Come on, man! You are emoting. Stop making this more then it was. I still remember Trump in front of the White House where it looked like Beirut with the Bible. The insurrectionist there did not count. I do not care about the safety of many of those politicians. Because you don't.

Might as appointed George Soros.

Why don't you look up the rules? Roberts would only preside for a sitting President.

Where is the term "sitting" in the Constitution? Its a Fake Impeachment with Leahy in the chair.
Where it says President,

Not former president.

Trump is not president.

It also says the Chief Justice “shall preside” over any trial. If he isn’t there, there is no trial.
I looked and didn't see leftist robot Patrick Leahy mentioned anywhere in the US Constitution in ANY context.
The Pelosi impeachment farce gets more and more absurd and illegal as it goes along.

And you won't, because the Constitution says nothing about who will preside except in the case of a SITTING President. Anybody else, it can and usually does go to either the VP or the PPT. Ain't rocket surgery.

Oh did he now.

SMGDFH. Cults.
always fun to watch you guys lose your cool when someone makes a funny

Always fun to watch Cultists bend into pretzels to find excuses for insurrection, B&E, attempted kidnapping, attempted murder, actual murder, bomb-planting and shitting on the floor. Just another Wednesday.

What was your favorite part? The goon beating a cop with an American flag pole? Plastic Man? The gallows, constructed obviously by somebody with experience at it?

I bet you dug the shit on the floor. Be honest.

Might as appointed George Soros.

Why don't you look up the rules? Roberts would only preside for a sitting President.

Why don't YOU look up the rules? You can't impeach someone who doesn't hold office at all.

Also, "the rules" are not defined as "This is what my masters told me to say today to justify whatever the fuck they want to do". Why don't you show us these apocryphal rules your owners told you existed that lay this whole plan out, DebbieDumbass?

What the Hell are you talking about?

The founding fathers set up impeachment as an EMERGENCY WAY TO REMOVE FROM OFFICE. In the Federalist papers they even warn of the misuse for political purposes and the danger it brings to destroying our Republic. When placed in context, what the democrats are doing is unconstitutional and Parisian.

Democrats destroy everything they get involved with. They're sick and so are their supporters.

It also says the Chief Justice “shall preside” over any trial. If he isn’t there, there is no trial.
I looked and didn't see leftist robot Patrick Leahy mentioned anywhere in the US Constitution in ANY context.
The Pelosi impeachment farce gets more and more absurd and illegal as it goes along.

And you won't, because the Constitution says nothing about who will preside except in the case of a SITTING President. Anybody else, it can and usually does go to either the VP or the PPT. Ain't rocket surgery.

Pogo, the constitutional scholar, thinks he found a loop hole in the constitution.
Do you do slip and falls too?

The term "sitting " president doesn't appear in the Constitution. Just "President".

In any event, this will be something for the libs to thrash out in the courts. I can't see how Leaky Leahy can be considered "impartial" in any way, and even if he was "allowed" to preside (which he aint) , he should still recuse himself.

I'm looking forward to the trial, I think it will be very interesting and draw tremendous ratings, if Trump can be convinced to appear.

Pogo, the constitutional scholar, thinks he found a loop hole in the constitution.

It's a fact, not a "loophole". Go ahead and try to prove ANY of it wrong. I'll just watch.

The term "sitting " president doesn't appear in the Constitution. Just "President".

In any event, this will be something for the libs to thrash out in the courts. I can't see how Leaky Leahy can be considered "impartial" in any way, and even if he was "allowed" to preside (which he aint) , he should still recuse himself.

I'm looking forward to the trial, I think it will be very interesting and draw tremendous ratings, if Trump can be convinced to appear.

I wouldn't even show up to this unconstitutional kabuki theatre.

I wouldn't even show up to this unconstitutional kabuki theatre.

Considering the last election results, good news. You don't have to.

Pogo has slipped down a few notches. He had some really good humor and wit, now he's just seems bitter. Poor little guy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back